Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Today View Post
    Dear JohnJen325,

Thanks for your input because that is exactly what has been happening to me the past 8 months! I had to leave so called friends because there was nothing there that was right or nurturing to me. This leaves me literally with no family, no friends and being in "solitude" all these months...somehow it was healing and still is as I am able to be peaceful and calm most of the time...how my world will fill up looks impossible to me now, but having had "miracles" happen to me many times when things looked "impossible" from a human standpoint, was when the miracles happened.

So, I am here believing in my Guidance and open to a "miracle" once again being much more conscious that what I have done is necessary grounwork..thanks for your post. I was another signal and help to me.

Sincerely,
    Today
    Thanks for your comments.
    It's good to get 'feedback' with respect to the effect that our thoughts and words can have on those we may never meet nor really interact with in a personal and ongoing fashion.

We can impact many around us in ways we would never anticipate, nor ever imagine.

And we can have such far reaching and complex effects upon many we may never know about, which to me at least, provides additional impetus to continue to provide insights that others might deem to be of value.

And
    During those times when I realized I was alone, yet surrounded by 'family', it was especially poignant, which only served to continue to bring this newly grasped reality to the foreground and not allow it to 'heal' (like picking at a wound).
    Which just maintained this contrast and continued my ongoing internal emotional turmoil.
    Which led me to a choice of either living alone (all by myself) or living alone while being surrounded by those who could never understand.

It was a life lesson I won't ever forget.

JJ

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), modwiz (13th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Well I thought I'd be able to kick out part 8 tonight, but I'm tired and still trying to put my thoughts together....Hopefully part 7 I posted this afternoon is still keeping some of you busy. I don't mean to drag this out and I'm hoping I can finish part 8 tomorrow.

Rebel&Rocket I see you have left us, not sure what happened, but I hope you will continue to join us from afar, we will miss your input.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), RealityCreation (13th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Smile Something I ran across

She found herself lying back in a comfy recliner chair, in the deepest of hypnotic states, in front of the worlds most renowned past-life regression therapists, Dolores Cannon.

But Rachel wasnt really there per say. Physically, yes, but her awareness was somewhere else. Through Cannons well-known and long-perfected hypnosis technique, Rachel had regressed far back through millennia to a lifetime rooted somewhere on ancient Earth. Cannon was communicating with Rachels higher self.

Rachels subconscious voice described what she was seeing:

There are big columns on either side, Im looking out onto the water there are many people.. dressed like servants

But Rachel could see that she was unlike these servants. She was dressed like royalty, gold jewelry and all, hair eloquently pinned on top of her head. She was young, and held feelings of resistance towards her life and duties as a royal.

I have duties, royal functions theyre boring listening to formal speeches, sitting for hours

Dolores crept in, Why do you have to attend these things?

Im part of the royal family, I have to. They think we are gods, but we are not. They dont understand, we share alien blood.

What do you mean? Dolores asked.

We [royalty] know more, we have more technology, its the bloodline between the aliens and the humans. Not many know the truth, but a long time ago, the aliens chose some to rule in their absence. And they mated with my ancestors.

Excerpt from: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/05/12/the-secrets-of-ancient-history-are-locked-deep-within-your-subconscious-mind-this-is-how-you-can-access-it/

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), Divine Feminine (13th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (12th May 2015), modwiz (13th May 2015), RealityCreation (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 8-

I’m trying hard to maintain shorter ‘parts’, which is proving to be a difficult task. I apologize for the length, but in order to keep on point, I feel the need to compile some of the information all in one post.

In the fall of 2014 during one of my late night research binges, I came across the work of Kathleen McGowan. I was researching bloodline connections and in true synchronistic fashion her name popped up. Without going into great detail, let’s just say it was interesting indeed how I came upon her and I took it as a message coming from above it was my cue to take a closer look at her work. I purchased a few of her books and on a long cold dreary day I pounded through one of her almost 500pg novels called The Expected One in a single day. I spent hours weaving through the pages trying to separate fact from fiction. It is here where I learned about the teachings of Sarah-Tamar, daughter to Mary and Jesus, and ‘The Way’. I was surprised to find how close their message sounded to my own story considering I have no religious background to reference that would support my knowledge. I decided to hop on the computer and insert into our contriving and spying friend Google, two words, ‘kundalini prophecies’. This link is one of many that popped up:
    http://www.adishakti.org/nostradamus..._for_women.htm

Here are a few quotes that stood out, but do go and read the rest so you have the bigger picture.

“Nostradamus also prophesied what will probably become one of the most important third millennium issue for Humankind: The rise and empowerment of women who will heal the world with Love, Compassion, Cooperation and Harmony. The debilitating patriarchal world of aggression, destruction, rape and pillage will have to step aside and let them nurse humanity back to sanity. Women will rise in strength and power for they have been abused for just too long—just like Mother Earth.”

“The prophecy that "the great barbarian empire of patriarchy that men have created will decay during the time that the feminine spirit is completing its cycle" is specifically taking place now. Ancient spiritual warriors of the Great Primordial Mother (both male and female) are taking birth on Earth in ever increasing numbers. They are the First Phalanx who will battle this great barbarian empire of patriarchy and destroy it with the Truth of the feminine Holy Spirit.”

“Any attempt by women to assume traditional male roles, without Self-Realization, will only make them succumb to the aggressiveness necessary for success. They will slowly, but surely, lose their feminism. Soon they will be drinking beer, puffing cigars, and pumping iron—or are they already?”

“Women are destined for far greater glory in this millennium as they are the very source of feminine spiritual power, the Shaktis who will raise all humankind to a new level of consciousness. This "lunar" consciousness is the spiritual awakening among humankind of the feminine Holy Spirit, the Power of God Almighty! "In an age when the masculine virtues are becoming less adaptive for our survival, government by women might actually prove to be superior adaption in evolutionary terms." (Dr. Peter A. Corning, U. of Colorado.) Women have to acquire this Kundalini Power before they can assume their feminine roles in this macho society that lacks genuine love and compassion. Women have to seek their innate spiritual powers within them and then collectively heal the human species.”

“The feminine Holy Spirit, like all females, is the active Creator. And this Millennium will see the rise of women who will nurse and heal our Earth back to sanity and spiritualism.”

Just a quick notation, yes I realize there is much controversy behind Kathleen’s work in case anyone is wondering; and yes I realize there are as many scholars who say there is no Christ bloodline as there are just as many who say there is. I am of the belief there is a bloodline…because I’m supposedly from it on both sides of my family according to family members and their stories passed down the lineage for hundreds of years. I can also tell you the bloodline I incarnated into in this lifetime is the same bloodline I come from in a past life (Akashic Record confirmed and researched) which is that of the Merovingian bloodline and I don’t think it’s a coincidence, I think it’s by design. It was a royal lineage which was well documented from what I understand and confirmed by known genealogist Laurence Gardner who worked with many royal family lineages. Don’t feel like you have to read this, but for those interested, here are some links.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...1.htm#Part%201
    http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~wbova/fn/history/grail.htm

Anyways…according to Kathleen and a few other researchers, they are under the impression that these prophecies were really from the teachings of Sarah-Tamar supposedly stolen by Nostradamus and made to be his own. I’m really not prepared to debate who’s prophecy it is or isn’t and for me personally at this moment, it’s not the messenger, it’s the message I’m focusing on though I will say I have ties to both supposed messengers, but that’s for another time. I am wondering if the above prophecy is somehow related to all these films depicting red haired leads and the role a Kundalini plays in the construction of an energetic foundation…could this be what this prophecy is really referring to? To me yes, which is why I’m putting it before you. The above quotes say a lot to me and help make some sense of my experience.

Of course this is only a theory in which I’m sure I’ve left many unexplained holes , but my hope in sharing is that others can see a viewpoint they might not have considered and fill in the gaps with what they know. I mentioned I noticed how all these ladies appear to have the MC1R gene which is the recessive gene for red hair. Is this a clue? And why would I suggest this? Because it has often been mentioned that those with the recessive MC1R gene are tied to the Christ bloodline. Consider again this piece of information which came from a website I gave you a link to in an earlier post:

“Electromagnetic grids provide the foundation or infrastructure of each dimension.
    Within each grid are stored templates. Templates can be likened to computer software discs. Each contains belief systems and their corresponding behavior patterns and can be felt but not seen, at least not from your vantage point. The templates determine what and how you think and behave. Together their combined level of integration determines the state of your mass consciousness. The more polarized the templates the more dysfunctional and imbalanced the civilization.

Currently the templates in the 3D grid control the majority of people on this planet. The choices you have made to step beyond those templates and grid have created the 4D, 5D and now 9d grids. You connect to the higher grids by embracing the belief systems and corresponding behaviors within their templates. As you do this you, in essence, form new neural networks within your brain that resonate to the same frequency as the grids to which you are connecting. The higher the grid that you embrace the higher the frequency of your neural net…and you…and your DNA since embracing more integrated templates results in a change in your DNA.

We cannot create the grids alone. We need your help to make them. When you provide the impetus that creates a grid (144,000 people representing the 12 Primary Universal DNA strands and sub strands corresponding to the 12 levels, and 12 octaves within each level, of consciousness represented by the 12 Rays) making the same choice at the same exact moment) we (“we” includes among others, the Kryon group of magnetic engineers who construct grids) are then able to create its structure. Creating templates is also a joint effort but unlike a grid, they require only one individual making a conscious choice to act out of love or instead of fear in response to a particular situation (the 100th Monkey Theory**) for their creation.”

I realize I’m giving you a lot to digest…..But can you see how all these dots are lining up? When I noticed that many of the leading ladies had the appearance of having MC1R gene, my first thought was, omg, could the point be that this is how you create Christ unity consciousness? So to do so, you need those of the Christ bloodline(the one’s with the MC1R gene) to assist in creating the templates?

Now think about this line from the movie Jupiter Ascending when the character Kalique was talking to Jupiter….
    “Your earth is a very small part of a very large industry. Right now Balem owns the title to Earth…once you claim it, the Earth will belong to you.”

And how might one claim it? Could this possibly be the role of these women they keep having play the lead in all the top movies of recent times? To ‘claim it’.... would the proper way be to create the energetic templates? I dunno, just throwin it out there.

And how about this:
    Jupiter- “You are in for a surprise when you find out what I do for a living.”

Stinger- “It’s not what you do…it’s what you are.”

Meaning…who you are as being of the Christ bloodline??

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyk00gFPdQ

And don't forget these lines in the two movie trailers:
    “The Battle of Our World Begins With Her”- Jupiter Ascending ….in the movie trailer

“What Sets Her Apart Will Set The World Free"- Insurgent …..in the movie trailer

Now that you have seen the compilation of information, it doesn't sound so crazy does it? Next...should we try to profile her? I will get to the science, it will probably be the last of what I cover.

Part 9 coming up....................................

part 9 post #90
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 03:54.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), johnjen325 (14th May 2015), MaryMay (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (13th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Forgot to incorporate this link into Part 8, the last post..... thought some of you would find the info interesting.
    THE RED HAIR GENE
    http://www.myredhairgene.com/page5/page5.html

You can even send in a sample of your DNA to see what variant MC1R gene you have.

The RedTracer DNA Test

"The RedTracer DNA Test is a DNA analysis procedure that will determine the full DNA makeup of your MC1R gene and identify all possible variations. Since red hair is a recessive trait, it will require two carrier parents to have a redheaded child. If only one copy of your MC1R is a red hair (r) variant then you are a red hair carrier (as shown in the left panel of the figure above). The RedTracer DNA Test uses a state-of-the-art DNA technique to unambiguously decipher your MC1R gene and identify any red hair causing variants that you might carry."

Also:
    "We plan to host a global database with information about each genotypes (red hair gene mutations) and resulting phenotypes (auburn, copper, titian, strawberry blonde, ginger). This will allow identification of new red hair causing variants. Your participation can help us achieve this goal."

I do need to share something I came across while researching which I found both interesting and maybe concerning... Anyone catch this article?

Meet Theranos, Inc. "The Blood Testing Company with Henry Kissinger and a Cadre of Military and Political 'Elite' on its Board
    A good liar must have a good memory: Kissinger is a stupendous liar with a remarkable memory

http://www.infowars.com/meet-therano...-on-its-board/

With all the military presence on the board of Thernos Inc., ask yourself...since when did blood data banks become a matter of national security? What are they looking for? Or should we be asking who are they looking for? This is my disclaimer of sorts, before you submit to any DNA testing keep this in mind....just sayin....at least until things settle down if this is a concern to you.

Now maybe you can see why it's so difficult to present this material. There are so many pieces that I'm constantly have to comb through my notes because I know I'm forgetting to tell you things that add to the validity of the presentation.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th September 2016 at 03:59.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), johnjen325 (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    haha wow!! Nice.
    First thought- Nostra Damas. Means Our Lady. So that ones easy

Um Im not sure what you are wanting us to comment on? Is there a specific question? I think I missed that. I did scan a little bit..
    Yes for sure now is the time for balance of the masculine and feminine.. I too have read K McGowens work. I could read it again for sure. Wouldnt that book (those) be a great movie!!?!?

Oh bloodline. Is very attractive, yes there are a few I think. But recently Ive realized that its what we do with what we got, that matters more. What if were all fancy bloodline folks but arent doing anything positive in the world? As opposed to others who may have just a fraction, are really using there free will and spiritual lineage in the way they live there life and are of service in some way small or not..?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), Divine Feminine (14th May 2015), modwiz (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Mary,
    I'm not waiting for anyone to comment or answer a question, unless they want to, I'm merely laying out a story as to what I think the Great Experiment is all about. I cannot post it all in a few sittings because I work and have other responsibilities. At times there might be dead air in between my posts due to schedule constraints and/or because I'm in the process of writing the next piece. In the meantime anyone is free to post comments or questions if they'd like.
    The purpose in bringing up the bloodline has to do with this dimension changing to one of Christ unity consciousness and what the author of this link I posted earlier(http://www.awakening-healing.com/A-H...imentEarth.htm) is saying makes sense. What better way to create energy templates than by those of the Christ bloodline. So the point in sharing my story is not so that I can talk about me, and make it about me, it's so I can give you a personal account of an experience I had coincided with who I am, and who I was, to show that it's lining up with what's being depicted in some of these films and what is being said in the link I just gave. And it's because I'm 'looking within' for the answers, that' I'm able to provide this information to others.

I realize if you're reading this for the first time it's a lot to absorb and maybe it can be written better. I'm doing my best to share the message and am open to questions if something I say seems unclear. This setting up of energy grid templates I don't believe is going to be a role played by all who think they're a divergent. I think it's going to be by people that are not only of the bloodline, but who also "...have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient." So this is what some of us are "doing with what we got" as you stated, but it will not be a role for all. We cannot all play the same roles or the 'the game' wouldn't work. Remember when I said, "Not all divergents are alike, they have different missions. Because if we were all alike, our reality would change so fast your head would spin." I said this because I was thinking what it would mean energetically if all the divergents were creating energy templates at the same time. I can't see this happening, because if it's correct that these templates in the manner I experienced are to help create a 9th Dimensional grid, it would mean we would bump our reality too high and too fast which is why I say everyone's head would spin, including my own, lol.

So in the next part I was hoping to try and create a profile of who this individual or individuals could be. I have to believe there's more than one. I guess the question is, do they even realize who they are, why they're here, and what they've done? And just a friendly reminder to all who's reading this, it's only a theory at this point, and could I be wrong?......Yes..........But I think it makes sense and when I eventually bring some science into the picture I think it will be even more clear to the viewer.

I hope this answers your questions Mary, but if not, ask away and I'll do my best to clarify.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    I think we should keep in mind that with the new energies introduced to our solar system since 1996, the Divine Feminine is growing in humanity as a whole. It is not exclusive to women. The divine Masculine is having to realign in order to make room for these new energies so that balance is achieved. We are all seeking balance. This increase in Divine Feminine energy is new to both sexes and obviously women in general will adjust faster than men in general. But we all have it, feel it and welcome it.

More than anything, in my own experience, it means learning empathy; and who better than a woman to teach empathy? There are exceptions but again, I'm speaking in general.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), Divine Feminine (14th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (17th May 2015), modwiz (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Good point Herbert. I have to believe that some of the energy templates might have been done by men? I thought about that too...I mean obviously Jesus was a man and he did it. There has to be a balance otherwise we will polarize too far in the opposite direction, no? But so far I'm not seeing anything coming out about the men. The movies I pointed out, Jupiter Ascending, the Divergent Series, Hunger Games, etc., all seem to be focusing on the female for some reason. Now maybe it's just an effort to signify that balance must be brought back, but I do find it interesting. I think men on average are wired differently from women and therefore achieving the the state of consciousness needed to create a template might prove to be a difficult task. I think the key will be looking at one's astrological chart as there is much information/clues that can verify one's mission and potential.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just a short comment.

What I have come to understand is, our heart is our 'source' of our intuitive and all related aspects, (empathy, compassion, forgiveness, humility etc.).
    Collectively I'd call these the feminine aspects of our personality matrix.
    When we fully engage with our heart's contribution to our being and doing, we will have achieved a degree of balance that is currently 'missing' for lack of a better way of putting it. Mostly, I figure, due to cultural 'programming'.

I have known for quite some time I have a feminine side of my self which of late I have been able to see as coming from my heart's 'knowing'.
    The wingmakers material has provided a great deal of these details for me.

IOW while we think of the masculine/feminine duality as the clear demarcation between our 2 phyisical manifestations, each of us, in reality, are both in terms of our energetic and personality matrix potentials.

It's what we do with these aspects and potentials that provides the vast diversity we see all around us.

And the energies which we are currently being infused with will provide that much more impetus to reach this state of balance.

JJ

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), Divine Feminine (14th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), modwiz (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes JohnJen which is why it's important to bring the science forward on the topic of the heart as most aren't aware as they've never been taught. I think as more and learn to speak the language of 'the field with their hearts' our reality will change for the better. The typical 3D response is to look to systems to try and alleviate our problems. Systems have nothing to do with changing the energetic foundation that surrounds and affects us. As we become familiar with how our hearts interact with 'the field', things will change; this is how we save ourselves and restore balance.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Nice Thread DF

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), Divine Feminine (15th May 2015), Gemma (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks JB, it's been fun putting this in print, though I wish I would have waited till after planting season(gardening) so I could be on here more and post quicker so I'm not making you guys wait so long.

I'm working on part 9 as we speak. I can't wait to see where they take the plots of these movies, but what I'm really hoping for is the accuracy of how I've interpreted the message from the projection of the box in the movie Insurgent. It would be so amazing if it came true. I can't think of anything more exciting than joining the galactic community and publicly hearing that disclosure is here. :spinning::spinning::spinning:

Something I wanted to share with you all....When I had my first Akashic Record reading done back in the spring of 2011, I was told the whole banking system was going to collapse and when all was said and done we would have a celebration akin to what it was like when the year 2000 was ushered in. I imagine the 'spirit' aka Ahtun-Re, used that as an example as we have never had a celebration in our lifetime of the magnitude of what I think our freedom and sovereignty would bring. This reading had many accurate and verifiable things mentioned so I feel confident in what I was told. Could he have been referring to our return back to the galactic community? I hold out hope this will become a reality. So you can imagine when the woman popped out of the box saying what she did, I couldn't believe what I was really hearing.

HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EAC HOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE ITS THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITYS SURVIVAL. IF YOURE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOURE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOURE NOT.MAN KIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.

Ok, I know I've repeated the above before, forgive my seemingly uncontrollable tick...can't help myself...especially since we've established who's behind the altering of scripts...something is going on and I don't know about you, but I got goosebumps when I heard this at the end of the movie.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

idigress (3rd September 2015), JByas (15th May 2015), MaryMay (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    hold out hope this will become a reality. So you can imagine when the woman popped out of the box saying what she did, I couldn't believe what I was really hearing.

[/B]

Ok, I know I've repeated the above before, forgive my seemingly uncontrollable tick...can't help myself...especially since we've established who's behind the altering of scripts...something is going on and I don't know about you, but I got goosebumps when I heard this at the end of the movie.

there is no need for hope, it is garantued, since this is one main aspect of your human soul movie script that you are unfolding in this virtual reality consciousness simulation right now and ever since you have choosen to incarnate in this "area". It is therefore scripted and you are already awaited to be re-integrated into the interstellar galactic community - after the human species has dealt with the truth (upcoming disclosure), so that enough humans are ready for direct, personal contact. When this point is reached you are about to have an ongoing and frequent interaction or interference with other species that help you emerge into this interstellar life experience.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (15th May 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), MaryMay (17th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 9-

I thought we could spend a little time profiling a potential Divergent. I truly don’t have enough information to go off of and since some of these movies still have more sequels to get through, we might have to go back and re-evaluate later. Putting this together has not been easy as I’ve been sorting through the plots of each movie, trying to recollect characteristics of the individuals from watching them and then pulling astrological information from my own charts and then digging into more general astrology to see if there’s anything of value. It might even be premature attempting any kind of profile as I’m merely guessing based on what I’ve seen so far. I’m lumping all these women together into one, which may be inappropriate, but I’m especially focusing on the characters Tris of the Divergent series and Jupiter from Jupiter Ascending because those two movies have given the most clues. I’m also incorporating some of my own personal astrological information as it could be relevant. Do your best to get through this, I realize it’s overwhelming, but when you’re researching you have many factors that come into play and several are worth throwing into the equation.

POTENTIAL PROFILE OF A DIVERGENT

Gender- Seems to be female, but let’s wait and see

Age- Seems to be younger in mid-twenties, though if I remember correctly the character Murphy, from Interstellar, was older like in her 30’s. Not even sure age is a factor, BUT depending on their astrological chart certain planet alignments that only occur periodically could determine the creation of a Divergents ‘sim’ there-by requiring specific dates when one would be born, as you’ll see below in the Saturn in Pisces description.

Appearance of having the MC1R gene- this is demonstrated in more depth in the movie Insurgent. Remember the scene where they invade the Candor faction looking for Divergents? Remember how they shoot everyone with that metal like bb and everybody passes out? Did you notice how fast the character Tris woke up and a few other Divergents? And remember in the first move Divergent when the Dauntless faction members were injected with serum and it didn’t work on a few of them? I suspect it could have something to do with them having the MC1R gene. Those who have it often find they need larger doses of anesthesia than those who don’t have a variation of the gene. But to be fair, I’m listing a neutral article on the topic. http://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-ge...ore-anesthetic

Personally I feel this is relevant based on my own experience which is why I’m including in the profile. The first time it became a problem for me was when I happened to wake too quickly from a major surgery. It was awful and the pain was unbearable and yet I couldn’t move. I didn’t understand why it appeared that no one was doing anything for me. The doctor said later had they pumped anymore morphine into me, my lungs would have shut down. Another time I went into the emergency room because I was having a serious allergic reaction to a sulfur prescription for an ear infection. I broke out in hives everywhere and it felt like I was getting stung by a million bees at once. They kept administering liquid Benedryl into me intravenously and it wouldn’t work. It took over 2 hours! The point being…it’s no mistake they’re showing these Divergents to be unaffected by these injections so it says to me loud and clear these characters are depicting to be ones who carries the MC1R gene.

Marital status- single and least so far they are, maybe means nothing due to their ages.

Bloodlines- Possible Christ bloodline due to being carriers of MC1R gene.

Job Description- ? Caretaker, possible social worker, works with animals or children, any role that entails nurturing qualities. It’s not likely the person will hold a high caliber job and if you look at these women, none of them do. If your focus is to have an effect on ‘the field’ I would find it hard to believe that the person would carry a corporate position of any kind as that would require a whole different type of energetic focus that would go against a person who has a more spiritual life mission to accomplish.

Life Situation- Subjected to extreme and difficult personal life situations for the purpose of generating an energy template through love, compassion and forgiveness.

Past Lives- possible queen role and for fun let’s throw in a king too. I noticed the infamous 5 petal rose symbol on the walls in the wedding scene of Jupiter Ascending and the red flowers which adorned Jupiter’s wedding dress, symbolizing Christ’s blood? …just sayin……

Never stung by a bee-
    ok, feel silly putting this down...Supposedly the bee symbol was used by royalty back in the day. The bee is suppose to be able to identify the 'queen' and therefore will not sting her...need to look this up for maybe a more accurate description.

Life Path Number 3- This is obtained by adding up the numbers of your birth date till you get a single digit. I’m suggesting the number 3 though I realize other numbers could be possible. If you’re attempting to create 'Christ Unity Consciousness' via templates, the number 3 is a common number coinciding with Jesus, the writings of the Bible and worthy of pointing out. The Kundalini(sim) that I experienced was created by three people(my mother, father and myself), and my life path number is 3 which is why I don’t think my situation was merely a coincidence, it was by design. I wish I could remember the exact date of the occurrence as it would be interesting to see if the date added to the number 3. Below explains more how the number 3 is repeatedly represented in the Bible.

“It(3), clearly indicates the holy Trinity, trine and triad which are the three parts of God: the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.” “Archangels mentioned in the Bible include Gabrielle, Michael and Rafael, again only three.
    Read more about the number 3 and see for yourself how prevalent the number appears in the Bible here:
    http://veastrology.com/numerology-bible-3.html

"The implication of three is "divine perfection" or "holiness."(e.g. (Matt 12:40).[2]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_numerology

Also, remember the Kundalini prophecy link I showed you earlier here:
    http://www.adishakti.org/nostradamus..._for_women.htm
    “Nostradamus also prophesied what will probably become one of the most important third millennium issue for Humankind: The rise and empowerment of women who will heal the world with Love, Compassion, Cooperation and Harmony.” “Women are destined for far greater glory in this millennium as they are the very source of feminine spiritual power, the Shaktis who will raise all humankind to a new level of consciousness."
    Meaning….the feminine spiritual power is the Kundalini. By raising the Kundalini and creating the template you help raise the energetic foundation to a new level of consciousness.

“Ancient spiritual warriors of the Great Primordial Mother (both male and female) are taking birth on Earth in ever increasing numbers. They are the First Phalanx who will battle this great barbarian empire of patriarchy and destroy it with the Truth of the feminine Holy Spirit.” Meaning,…the feminine Holy Spirit(the Kundalini rising) will help destroy the patriarchy empire by assisting in changing the energetic foundation to where the lower vibrational behavior is no longer allowed to manifest.
    "This "lunar" consciousness is the spiritual awakening among humankind of the feminine Holy Spirit, the Power of God Almighty!” “The feminine Holy Spirit, like all females, is the active Creator.” Meaning… the Kundalini(Holy Spirit) is the female active Creator.

Astrological Chart- I think this is key! I never realized how accurate these were until I looked at my own! Omg, you can find lots of hidden gems that make sense of your soul path. Also take a look at numerology, definitely worth considering. I’m no expert in the field by any means, but I will share some things from my personal chart that I think would fit into this person’s profile. In no particular order consider these which originated from the A.R.E. Edgar Cayce Foundation astrological charts:

“Virgo in the 4th House cusp- The essence of your core beliefs, centers on the Virgin or goddess, and the fruitful expression of the feminine. You see three distinct expressions of the feminine and, whether you are male or female, you seek to express them through your own life and work. The three expressions are sometimes defined through Eve, Isis, and Mary as well as other goddesses.”……uh…there’s that #3, just noticed this!

Element of Mercury-The angel Raphael is associated with healing in the Bible. The capacity for both companionship and healing forms the essence of Mercury’s expression.”

Remember how I pulled out the definition of the character Tobias, from the Divergent series?
    Tobias
    Meaning & History
    Greek form of TOBIAH. This is the name of the hero of the apocryphal Book of Tobit in many English versions of the Old Testament. It relates how Tobias, with the help of the archangel Raphael, is able to drive away a demon who has been plaguing Sarah, who subsequently becomes his wife. This story was popular in the Middle Ages, and the name came into occasional use in parts of Europe at that time. In England it became common after the Protestant Reformation.
    http://www.behindthename.com/name/tobias

I am only guessing there is something tied into Archangel Raphael, because if your life path is to make a template, that is a form of healing and it’s even acknowledged as such in the Nostradamus prophecy. I was told in my Akashic Record reading I come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael which is why I highlighted their names further above and in the Tobias definition as I perceived it to be a possible link. I have no way of proving this, but I can tell you the person who did the reading did not know I was born in the City of Angels and he did not know the definition of my surname(which he didn’t have at the reading), stands for ‘devotee of St. Michael’. In my past life that is paralleling this lifetime, which I’ve been able to confirm, I was baptized at the church of St. Michael(which was named in honor of Archangel Michael), I was named after Mother Mary and back then interestingly described as ‘looking like an angel’. So there is an angel tie in. My birth name today stands for ‘god’s promise, god as my oath’ and is the same name I carried in the parallel life though I went by my middle name Marie as the first name was dropped to avoid confusion with my cousin. It appears there's a connection to this soul group which is why the name Tobias got my attention. According to the Dead Sea Scrolls the Essenes were ’the messengers’ of the Archangels. The Akashic Record reader told me one of my past lives was that of a priestess and I can only wonder if I was one of them(the Essenes) and it’s why I know what I know and why I know the message of “The Way” as expressed in the description of the Kundalini experience I shared. It is also very clear in my astrological chart that I am perfectly aligned to play the role of none other than a ‘messenger’ in this lifetime. Had I not been a researcher I might never come across any of this information. Now maybe you can see why all these dots lining up have my full attention.

This next part is interesting…remember how I described Divergents succumbing to drugs and alcohol? Look what I found in my chart:
    Taurus on the Twelfth House cusp- “You are susceptible to the influence of drugs and alcohol. Indulging will not further your spiritual aims.“
    Thank goodness this wasn’t a problem for me, but I could ‘feel’ the potential was there and I bet this is a possible situation for many Divergents in order to create a difficult ‘sim’ type of situation which they may have to master so Taurus on the Twelfth House cusp could be relevant.

Here’s another possibility.
    The Eighth House- “Pluto, Scorpio and the Eighth House in the birth chart deal with issues of death and transformation. Transformative events can teach lessons concerning your spiritual growth."
    This would seem like a possibility for a Divergent attempting to create a template.

Ok….something else that stood out:
    Jupiter in Cancer- “While you may use intellect skillfully in your daily activities, it is at the emotional heart level that you connect to the planet, to humanity, and to spirit. It may seem that fusion of heart and mind is easier when Jupiter is in the water sign because we ordinarily experience the values of the heart in an emotional way. One advantage to this placement is that a constant flow of spiritual energy is possible.

Whoa! So when you have a Kundalini experience, this is what’s going on! It is a ‘fusion of heart and mind’. Being a water sign makes sense as a water sign is more emotional which is necessary when the required role deals with compassion, love and forgiveness. So I find it most interesting a movie is called ‘Jupiter’ Ascending…and when was its original release date? July 18, 2014, which is in the sign of Cancer a water sign. Is it possible they are giving you a profile of this person based on their Astrological chart? OR…… if you look at the meaning of Jupiter consider this:

Jupiter- “Pertains to strength, universality, expansiveness-dealing with groups or masses rather than individuals”.- A.R.E Astrological Chart
    So they could be suggesting a time when the masses are ascending..meaning a shift in consciousness,…Hence the title ‘Jupiter Ascending’. At this point it’s difficult to say, and I’m merely pointing things out which may have significance down the road that we have yet to fully understand.
    Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces- http://www.astrology.com.tr/water-signs.asp

Saturn in Pisces- This could be a possible identifier in a Divergents chart if they are living through a ‘sim’.
    Saturn in the 10th house- “How you handle power and authority is a major karmic question for you in this lifetime. On another level, dealing with powerful or disapproving authority figures (possibly a parent, a Boss or even an abstract one such as the government) is also indicated. Very likely, you will have to forge your own path in life in the shadow of one of these.”

Check out the dates when this occurs(Saturn in Pisces) these would be your second and third wavers-
    http://www.drstandley.com/astrologyc...calendar.shtml
    I would post the exact dates, but this site seems really sensitive to copyright. The years where Saturn in Pisces occurs are 1964 through March of 1967 and then again not till part of 1993 and then again in part of 1994 through part of 1996. Saturn in Pisces pattern doesn’t occur again until 2023. Towards the top of the link I just listed it explains Saturn going into a sign and then repeating again, revisiting the sign it was just in.

CONCLUDING

If you’re interested in purchasing your own charts, you can buy them here and you might be quite surprised what you discover:
    http://www.arecatalog.com/ProductCat...trology-Charts

I would look at your Spiritual Path, Birth Profile, Karmic Report and Past Life profile. It can take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive at your doorstep. For the most accurate reading you really need your birth time. What I profiled above is more conducive to creating a 9th grid template if earlier information I provided from the ‘awakening’ link is correct, as seen here:
    http://www.awakening-healing.com/A-H...imentEarth.htm

It’s not clear to me what is needed to create 4th, 5th and 6th grids or how Divergents might play a role in their manifestations. So I’m not covering this portion because I just don’t know, however I’m equally interested.

By now your eyes are probably glazing over as are mine, lol. If I find more I’ll add it in red. Unless there’s other imperative filler or bullet points I’ve forgotten, the science aspect would be best to cover next.

Part 10 coming up...............................................
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 17th May 2015 at 18:14.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

idigress (3rd September 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)