Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tactics Used Against Targeted Individuals (Black Ops)

Thanks

Tactics Used Against Targeted Individuals (Black Ops)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomhrJNJ7kw

Synopsis: Tactics covered such as Street Theater, Gangstalking, Drugging, v2k/Microwave Hearing, Character Assassination, and more.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), Frances (19th April 2015), GCS1103 (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), jimmer (20th April 2015), Juniper (18th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015), Sophia (19th April 2015), Verum (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    What would be the best solutions to this, do you feel ?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    What would be the best solutions to this, do you feel ?
    In my experiences if they want to target you, they will. In my time with this stuff I would say being aware of the types of illusions technology can pull off is a good counter measure. For example knowing they can create synthetic dreams makes one less likely to be manipulated by them.

There are ways to be resistant to mind control, but no way I have found to be immune to it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Do you feel that besides raising ones awareness around your material, that raising ones kundilini/chakras/vibration would make one immune ?.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Do you feel that besides raising ones awareness around your material, that raising ones kundilini/chakras/vibration would make one immune ?.
    Not immune. Some of those things help, but nothing makes someone immune to this sort of thing from my experiences... Not sure if you saw my Universal Aspects video. Around the time of the release of that they with an implant made me throw up about 40-60 times over 2 months. Any bigger work I do I get punished for.

I have learned to not react emotionally to torture. I am somewhat immune to psychological programming by way of torture these days, after so much of it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    I respect your belief system and through my own experience, believe one needs a highish vibration and then be able to be totalllly immune, lots of buts involved though imo, one being sometimes ignorance is bliss but one may then desist in furthering their vibration. Another would be believing one is in connection to one's higher self but not evolved enough know it is not so, these days they would soon enough get put right hopefully. Mmmmm would simply being aware and fearfullll of your above material be enough for someone just gaining the understanding of us slowly being released from a prison planet, bring about a negative as such experience ?.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Good video, Omni (although I know very little on this subject).

It seems to me also that some people are targeted only occasionaly or sometimes, like when it's something very important, and/or you are a threat to someone or something, and/or you are doing very well or about to...both to do with mind control or personal issues (and/or both).

Our mistakes can be used against us, and a mistake that I made was being too open and honest about some things in public - which then can make it easier for one to be charecter assassinated (and not just by the truth but what people are more likely to believe is true, but isn't) - and for (some) others to believe it. But it is true that your true friends stay at those times.

So it's a learning curve, going from naive in certain ways, to wiser in those ways...but when we have been naive (and I see that everyone is naive is some ways, even if it is just in thinking, as to not be would mean that we know everything - and no one does), there is the wisdom lesson that can at times be very painful, but there also are the more positive and pleasant aspects...
    Last edited by Sophia, 19th April 2015 at 12:54.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sophia For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    I respect your belief system and through my own experience, believe one needs a highish vibration and then be able to be totalllly immune,
    Vibration can be controlled by technology... So no, a high vibration will not stop targeting, it will just force them to adapt to manipulations that are compatible with high vibrations if they do not control the vibrations themselves.

In my case my vibration can be controlled overtly. When they go overt it's a real mess.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I'm just gonna throw this out there, as I wonder how/if this idea fits in.....I'm an avid believer in reincarnation based on what I've experienced personally and studied. So how does that play into some individuals being targeted and those who aren't. I have often wondered if the lesson to be learned for the one's who are targeted is to pull oneself out of victim hood, which is why they would be subjected to this type of experience. When I study reincarnation cases, it appears like much of it is by design. Some individuals remember being able to chose the family they would incarnate into. Some cases you will notice many similarities to who the person had been compared to who they are today, which after a point, common sense would tell you it's no longer a coincidence. So it makes me feel that the individuals targeted might have chosen this experience so they might learn to pull themselves out of victim hood? Has anyone who's ever been targeted touched on this topic while having a Akashic record reading done?

To me, this reality is basically and illusion for one to learn and grow, so I'm looking at the experience of being targeted as part of a growing experience. Most lessons can be pretty miserable experiences and often, even when it's so in your face, it can be a difficult one to see. I know of someone being gang stalked and it's hard for me to watch. I'm just trying to make sense of it all, though I realize some things can't be rationalized and that's the point. Thanks for the video Omnisense, very interesting.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

monk (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), Sophia (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I'm just gonna throw this out there, as I wonder how/if this idea fits in.....I'm an avid believer in reincarnation based on what I've experienced personally and studied. So how does that play into some individuals being targeted and those who aren't. I have often wondered if the lesson to be learned for the one's who are targeted is to pull oneself out of victim hood, which is why they would be subjected to this type of experience. When I study reincarnation cases, it appears like much of it is by design. Some individuals remember being able to chose the family they would incarnate into. Some cases you will notice many similarities to who the person had been compared to who they are today, which after a point, common sense would tell you it's no longer a coincidence. So it makes me feel that the individuals targeted might have chosen this experience so they might learn to pull themselves out of victim hood? Has anyone who's ever been targeted touched on this topic while having a Akashic record reading done?

To me, this reality is basically and illusion for one to learn and grow, so I'm looking at the experience of being targeted as part of a growing experience. Most lessons can be pretty miserable experiences and often, even when it's so in your face, it can be a difficult one to see. I know of someone being gang stalked and it's hard for me to watch. I'm just trying to make sense of it all, though I realize some things can't be rationalized and that's the point. Thanks for the video Omnisense, very interesting.
    Regarding the akashic, I have had limited access to the the ET database that documents all history, and monitors just about, if not all thoughts on Earth(as hard as that may be to swallow). I have witnessed recordings of my thoughts from many years back in my life... They told me they will gift people their incarnational history after global first contact. The benevolent ones never look at something you wouldnt want them to know unless its something like seeing one is a deceptive being or something like that. They have files on everyone.

As for targeting with reincarnation you are really on to something. I can tell you are a thinker(or at least have good discernment and have had access to good info)... I was targeted for my incarnational history in one way I can view it. I was conveyed by the ETs that have intervened on my behalf(they usually cant intervene but when it comes to transhumanization of people they do impose restrictions at times due to soulular growth) that Dracos were very unhappy with my incarnational history, and that is why they recommended severe targeting for me.

Here are some articles I have written relating to targeting and reincarnation:

Biggest Factors for ET contact and Targeting on Earth:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...-on-earth.html

Societal Engineering and the Targeting of Souls:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...geting-of.html

Also i would like to say extraterrestrial females are probably the most beautiful thing in existence in the Universe in my opinion. I like your name.

Since you are into the soul and reincarnation you might be interested in this article I wrote about Blond ETs (about 5'9 is what they said for height) told me about their "Spiritual Purist" ways, about how they figured out over long periods of time how the soul is programmed, and they design their own souls.

Here is the article:

Extraterrestrial Spiritual Purists Explained
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...l-purists.html

I do not resonate with the Demiurge concept of an entire universe that is some negative construct. I have been shown the true beauty of the universe. (just throwing that in there, since some seem to think the demiurge is behind their targeting)...
    Last edited by Omnisense, 19th April 2015 at 18:13.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), EL_O_EL (23rd April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Omnisense I will take a look at what you wrote. And thanks for not thinking I was attacking your thread. It's very difficult to post anymore because people are so defensive. I just wanted to ask because these are some of the things I think of when I'm studying reincarnation cases.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

monk (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), pointessa (20th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), Sophia (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you Omnisense I will take a look at what you wrote. And thanks for not thinking I was attacking your thread. It's very difficult to post anymore because people are so defensive. I just wanted to ask because these are some of the things I think of when I'm studying reincarnation cases.
    I'm pretty laid back normally

Also, images speak louder than words sometimes, so I will give a little gallery of art for my upcoming ebook(that will be free):

Military and Politician Transhumanism(aka mind control):

Electromagnetic Mind Control in Hollywood, Corporate Entities, and Mainstream Media:

Demonic Possession Facades via Remote Influencing Technology:

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, it's my understanding that microwave technology is already being used on the masses and I often wonder if that's why some seem so complacent or unable to comprehend what's really taking place. I'm beginning to think there is something to the whole 'divergent' concept. I came across one person who actually thinks this type of mechanism should be used on people, but considering he rubs shoulders with CIA individuals it doesn't surprise me.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm not a "targeted individual", like Omni is, though at times I have been targeted.

I do believe that it can be related to past lives, and life purpose.

I find it sad what targeted individuals go through

Another way of targeting is to feel depression (I'm talking about being caused by entities, thought forms, and emotional trauma, not necessarily by black ops).

So perhaps we can do more or less to stop, reduce or heal from targetting depending on the type?
    Last edited by Sophia, 19th April 2015 at 18:33.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophia For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Yes, it's my understanding that microwave technology is already being used on the masses and I often wonder if that's why some seem so complacent or unable to comprehend what's really taking place. I'm beginning to think there is something to the whole 'divergent' concept. I came across one person who actually thinks this type of mechanism should be used on people, but considering he rubs shoulders with CIA individuals it doesn't surprise me.
    This technology is not only in the common mind matrix'd to the wig masses. It is fooling all sorts of experiencers too. I have caught so many illusions or attempts at making me believe an illusion...

They are transhumanizing the world. Some people they stay away from. I think the apex black ops sources have to answer to both polarities of ETs on some level. Although if they desired it they could decide things for themselves. Right now the black ops sources are total minions of the Draco Empire. They torture so many unfortunate people. I am not just talking about people who consider themselves targeted individuals. These groups are so evil they will torture innocent targets in ways that appear non strategic in ways. But it is quite strategic. The Dracos want it, so they do it to appease(like the Mayans, US govt, Vatican, and many other sources). Dracos hate humans.

Technology can create illusory symptoms of any real ailment/illness. Technology is right there with the deepest end of the rabbit hole. I have learned quite a lot about technology and have shared a lot on my blog.

In my upcoming Ebook I will be exposing a wide range of this stuff in ways I'm not sure anyone else has. I am quite happy with my breadth of experiences when they pay off like that(its been rough).

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), EL_O_EL (23rd April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), Scary Monster (10th May 2015)