Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Back to topic? What's allowed? :S
    How about just not arguing or saying "the ruiner is wrong, I'm the one who's right?" because that's a tiresome conversation that goes nowhere. If people don't believe the ruiner is offering anything, then just don't read this thread.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (18th April 2015), mojo (17th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), The One (17th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    it seems the ruiner is allowed by the parents to speak on his blog.
    it is interesting no doubt and even more so as it came along when goodet has made his mark on disclosure.
    again we see what the ruiner is allowed to speak of and what he is not.

is true information clouded with disinformation to confuse us even more?
    the cabal have every avenue sewn up.they are aware of what and can happen to them if the truth even scratches the surface.

so throw a few tidbits out for the conspiracy theorists while they sit back and laugh at our feeble understanding of what we are fed and what they actually know.
    even if they put the truth on a plate for you,who,s gonna believe you .

the general public will not!just a few alternative media nutters through disinformation by the cabal have already labelled us for the masses as fruitcakes.

it is a frustrating process!
    Last edited by ronin, 17th April 2015 at 20:58.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (17th April 2015), donk (17th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), Sooz (18th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Church View Post
    How about just not arguing or saying "the ruiner is wrong, I'm the one who's right?" because that's a tiresome conversation that goes nowhere. If people don't believe the ruiner is offering anything, then just don't read this thread.
    AH, but are you saying then that anyone can start a thread or post on anything they like (within reason of course) but that anyone whom disagrees should either not read or refrain from commenting on such thread? allowing OR to carry on regardless? In this instance I have to admit I have not had the chance to read this persons blog (ruiner) but noticed the posts here and thought i would comment

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

monk (17th April 2015), Omnisense (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    That is what I'm saying, yes. No one on this forum agrees with every single thing that gets posted. So where would we be if everyone decided to post on everyone's topics that they didn't agree with just to say "I don't agree with this"? This would be a crappy place to come to get information if that were the case. If you don't agree with something, and the topic isn't something that actually invites debate, then the correct action to take is to not click on that thread any more. This topic is meant to convey information being gathered by someone's blog, and invite discussion about it. Debate can still be had if not meant to just hijack the thread. But this thread keeps getting repeatedly hijacked and it's really not cool to the people who want to discuss this blog's topics.

Now, can we please return to the subject, folks? Any further meta discussion will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), citsym (19th April 2015), mojo (17th April 2015), monk (18th April 2015), Olaf (20th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), Scary Monster (15th May 2015), The One (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    it seems the ruiner is allowed by the parents to speak on his blog.
    it is interesting no doubt and even more so as it came along when goodet has made his mark on disclosure.
    again we see what the ruiner is allowed to speak of and what he is not.

is true information clouded with disinformation to confuse us even more?
    the cabal have every avenue sewn up.they are aware of what and can happen to them if the truth even scratches the surface.

so throw a few tidbits out for the conspiracy theorists while they sit back and laugh at our feeble understanding of what we are fed and what they actually know.
    even if they put the truth on a plate for you,who,s gonna believe you .

the general public will not!just a few alternative media nutters through disinformation by the cabal have already labelled us for the masses as fruitcakes.

it is a frustrating process!
    You make some interesting pionts. According to the blogger and the other reference you made, is also working for the same organisation at least a branch of it ( you may recall gets called in tobe debriefed on an ad-hoc bases implies control still being exerted) and is considerably further down the food chain, where as the blogger according to his words relinquished the working association some time back, having been given far grater unique privy positions than most.

Let's suppose this is all true, with all the compartmentalisation there will be those with in the family groups that may find out information they them selves did not know about by viewing the blog......who knows
    Last edited by Ria, 18th April 2015 at 05:36.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), monk (18th April 2015), ronin (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    latest from the Ruiner.
    " For Members Eyes (but not Only)

~This post is in response to some recent contacts (mostly meant for Illuminati members). Instead of private email responses, he thought he would post here for all and to be clear.~

Your writer does not have The Parents (or anyone elses) permission to write these things. Although they are aware of him.

Your writer does not work for them. Although he still has (often unpleasant) contact.

Your writer is not working for anyone with this blog, neither was he compelled to do so. It is his own choice made consciously and carefully, over some time of consideration. This blog is not an authorized information leak.

Some Parents have contacted this writer, as have some of the Covens and standard Membership. Your writer has thanked them whether they demanded he stopped or made threats.

This history and information does not belong to them. It belongs to all readers.

This blog is not about your writer.

Please do not get this twisted."

Thank you.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...-not-only.html
    Last edited by Breeze, 18th April 2015 at 12:16.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

monk (18th April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well Roninit's been slapped on the table.

Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    latest from the Ruiner.
    " For Members Eyes (but not Only)

~This post is in response to some recent contacts (mostly meant for Illuminati members). Instead of private email responses, he thought he would post here for all and to be clear.~

Your writer does not have The Parents (or anyone elses) permission to write these things. Although they are aware of him.

Your writer does not work for them. Although he still has (often unpleasant) contact.

Your writer is not working for anyone with this blog, neither was he compelled to do so. It is his own choice made consciously and carefully, over some time of consideration. This blog is not an authorized information leak.

Some Parents have contacted this writer, as have some of the Covens and standard Membership. Your writer has thanked them whether they demanded he stopped or made threats.

This history and information does not belong to them. It belongs to all readers.

This blog is not about your writer.

Please do not get this twisted."

Thank you.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...-not-only.html

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

monk (18th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Powerful post.......can the so very broken be healed?......I hope so, have some doubts.
    It beggars belief that this situation (a living heinous insanity has prevailed at all) why would any being of sane mind wish tobe the author of such a creation let alone an insane mind. Annihilators of the life force and creation, a cynicism of unfathomable measure.
    If the old guard (reptililians)are handing over the rains to the slave drivers who wish to uphold the statisquo, what hope do the unenlighten have? And how and why pride in such a grotesqueness...back to the broken dysfunctional mine.
    We may be dumbed down and poisoned, what is there excuse?
    Dose not greater creative mind engaged enough?
    I would never, ever write off anyone... no matter how far gone. This is one principle I have that I doubt I will ever release.

And another one is that whatever situation in which I find myself... at the depths of my being, I have responsibility for being there. If this is true, then I have the ability to extract myself from any situation I desire.
    Last edited by Chester, 18th April 2015 at 23:55.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Divine Feminine (18th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015), Spiritwind (18th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Consent is an interesting issue, apprently we have consented!
    Consented unwittingly, unconsciously, duped, tricked, into consenting and there our those who have committed their own family members generations to come.
    How can this be considered consent? when unaware/ignorant of the agreement?
    OK there are those who have consented with out the full implications of what they were consenting too, some 13,0000 years ago.

So where is our free will in all this? It looks like the old guard have committed a grave error against the planetary law, against the kingdoms of this planet, as well as insighting /instigating further error by wilful imposed ignorance.

I don't buy the idea that by letting out a film, a snippet of information about the real truth lets "them" off the hook or that we have been informed, when we know longer know what that is. "Truth" unknown is not allowing free will, it is a con.

When is a con, not a con in the macavelion mind, I don't think truth, the laws, universal laws have no quater in such minds.
    We, those in their right mind did not consent.

Those in ignorance did not consent. To give consent would need the full facts and possible out comes. Also free will by its nature entitles you/me/us to change our decision.

The greater "we" did not consent.

I understand that the Ruiner is conveying the mind set of a group that dose not necessarily represent his own.
    Imagine the possibility that before time (or at least long long ago) a "being" could have existed in a far less dense "form" than the physical body in the material realm. Imagine if that "being" was immortal and eternal. Then imagine that being (by choice) agreeing to enter into the physical realm embodied. Then imagine that being having a 3D / linear time based 5 sense experience where the vehicle (their physical body) eventually ceases to function. And then imagine that they agree once again to return to this material realm and in a body... and they do this over and over and over. I can see how over time, the "being" might lose some of its memories because it focuses on the things which attract that being. I can see how that being might develop a pattern where they are overly mesmerized by physicality and lose sight of their less dense "being" (the Higher Self? - insert whatever suits you)...

I can see that within all possibility is the very possibility that those who find themselves incarnating as a human on Earth at this time had followed a similar route as the one I described above.

Of course, along the way... there may have been lifetimes that I might have agreed to things which, once I lose the body vehicle of that lifetime, may only be a memory buried within the depths of my soul (or whatever we might call the individuated essence that a "being" carries from one lifetime to the next... I call this "the soul").

I can imagine that it may be quite possible I agreed (at various levels of my being... many unknown to my waking state conscious mind) to everything I find myself experiencing today.

All that I wrote above is pure speculation. Yet it is the view I have adopted for some time now. A friend of mine calls this, "radical responsibility."

I have found incredible empowerment since I have taken this view.
    Last edited by Chester, 19th April 2015 at 00:01.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015), Sebastion (18th April 2015), Spiritwind (18th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Imagine the possibility that before time (or at least long long ago) a "being" could have existed in a far less dense "form" than the physical body in the material realm. Imagine if that "being" was immortal and eternal. Then imagine that being (by choice) agreeing to enter into the physical realm embodied. Then imagine that being having a 3D / linear time based 5 sense experience where the vehicle (their physical body) eventually ceases to function. And then imagine that they agree once again to return to this material realm and in a body... and they do this over and over and over. I can see how over time, the "being" might give lose some of its memories because it focuses on the things which attract that being. I can see how that being might develop a pattern where they are overly mesmerized by physicality and lose sight of their less dense "being" (the Higher Self? - insert whatever suits you)...

I can see that within all possibility is the very possibility that those who find themselves incarnating as a human on Earth at this time had followed a similar route as the one I described above.

Of course, along the way... there may have been lifetimes that I might have agreed to things which, once I lose the body vehicle of that lifetime, may only be a memory buried within the depths of my soul (or whatever we might call the individuated essence that a "being" carries from one lifetime to the next... I call this "the soul").

I can imagine that it may be quite possible I agreed (at various levels of my being... many unknown to my waking sate conscious mind) to everything I find myself experiencing today.

All that i wrote above is pure speculation. Yet it is the view I have adopted for some time now. A friend of mine calls this, "radical responsibility."

I have found incredible empowerment since I have taken this view.
    a fractual part of the whole being experiencing every experience it can through different lifetimes,no matter how long it takes?
    so we are individual yet still part of the whole.

the way home is to experience learn,grow and walk that path back to source.
    maybe with each incarnation there is a memory wipe so we do have to learn the new experience from scratch.........

and maybe some of the cabal have realised this and used it to there advantage to remember past incarnations that they can use when they are reborn again!

just pondering!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Ria (18th April 2015), Sebastion (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Sam Hunter and Ronin

Befor the dumming down and mind wipes, we had far greater abilities.
    It's not so long ago that we could dematerialis and rematerialis the aborigines could do this not so very long ago turn up when some was needed instantly when houndreds of miles apart. The same for levertation Im recalling of a Native American girl who would do this if she didn't won't to get her feet wet or get over a fence /fallen tree with easy.
    This would of been our normal, not how it is now. We are at a time where we can get back to our original normal.....I'm hoping.
    Make a conscious effort not to agree to the mind wipes, which is part of the light trap. This is explained far better in another thread. Will look up the reference/link.

Another set of books to read are "The Ringing Ceders" I know the translation is a little poor, definitely nuggets of gold when communing with Anastasia.

This will provide a more than fair idea,
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5917-Afterlife-thread
    Last edited by Ria, 19th April 2015 at 00:12. Reason: Added links

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "
    Dear Commenter,

Your comment has not been published because there is no reason for that information to be posted here. The name and identity of your writer is kept from readers to remove the focus from him so that it remains where it belongs, on the material. He cannot hide from the Illuminati at any level and does not have to. So anyone questioning this identity, is doing so f"or their own benefit. If your writers name and face mattered at all, he would post it. No one connected to any of the families, projects, or programs I have mentioned would employ your tactics. You are exposing yourself.

So please, give up. You're appearing very desperate and silly. It is unfair to the names you are accusing.
    Ruiner

Dear readers,

This is in response to comments left with various names connected to your writer hoping to expose his name and face. Likely someone from one of the forums this blog has been posted to. Your writer is not hiding, he is speaking through a fictional name, so that he is unimportant.
    "
    Last edited by Ria, 18th April 2015 at 19:56.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), ronin (18th April 2015), Sebastion (18th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    a fractual part of the whole being experiencing every experience it can through different lifetimes,no matter how long it takes?
    so we are individual yet still part of the whole.

the way home is to experience learn,grow and walk that path back to source.
    maybe with each incarnation there is a memory wipe so we do have to learn the new experience from scratch.........

and maybe some of the cabal have realised this and used it to there advantage to remember past incarnations that they can use when they are reborn again!

just pondering!
    If "home" is your desired destination... I still enjoy the illusion. So if I continue to enjoy experiences in the illusion, I might also have the opportunity to experience "this" forever (eternal life). This is what attracts me most as of now. I could always change my mind.

Right "now"... I am "at home."

I have a feeling the writer of the blog might address this too... if she/he is reading.
    Last edited by Chester, 21st April 2015 at 01:59.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Breeze (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts

What is Spiritual?

WHAT IS SPIRITUAL?

I often laugh at myself when I self reflect on who I use to be over the years, the concepts and beliefs I dearly clung to.

For 30 years of my life I focussed on the ‘Spiritual Path’ honing in on my skill to achieve self induced out of body and exploring what was beyond this physical reality. I wouldn’t class myself as a love and lighter crystal bonger. However upon reflection there were traits of this in my thinking patterns as I would only focus on the brighter inspiring side in the books I chose to read. I wasn’t interested in conspiracies, politics or dark projects – that wasn’t spiritual I concluded at the time. So I kept focussing on higher consciousness, working inwardly to bring balance to my BEingness and presumed that this was all that was needed to escape this Matrix.

It is funny how the Spiritual journey twists and turns with many surprises. And the surprise arrived for me just over a decade ago when I realised in my self created blindness I thought I could skip a couple of rungs on Jacobs ladder. It was now apparently clear to me such is not the case. The path of self mastery includes all levels. Understanding the Higher Conscious kingdoms is soulfully spiritually important - yet it was also just as important to understand the lower kingdoms of polarity, how the mechanics work, the system programs, the world player chess moves and how their mind works and who do they take orders from. I realised I knew very little about the reality I was co-existing in here in the physical reality other than it seemed like utter madness.

And yes diving into dark rabbit holes would not normally have been my first choice, yet no matter how dark that rabbit hole went, I bravely continue with my soul guiding me where to go next.

Oh boy did I learn! And how I wept too as many dark nights of the soul would wave in. And then suddenly the mental list of questions I had accrued in my life involving the strangest of events or phenomena, I was now finding the answers too – I had been looking in the wrong place.
    If my present self had had a conversation with my old self twenty years back, and my present self suggested I would find many of my answers by looking down dark rabbit holes – my old self would have argued against it and probably belly laughed at the idea.

It is quite a journey shifting through the mental realms of one self, the self betrayal, the belief systems, all the things where I mentally gave my power away unknowningly due to my ignorance and not truly understanding what self responsibility and sovereignty is. The dark rabbit holes showed me where I was plugged into the Matrix.

So what I am trying to say here? Even dark rabbit holes are part of the SPIRITUAL Journey of consciously awakening. I see this thread as Spiritual, as it really gets into the nitty gritty of understanding how these lower kingdoms operate.

I also understand that it takes the bravest to have the courage to look so deep into the Matrix.

Speaking for myself, I have no regrets for looking down the rabbit holes……… as it turned out to be the most surprising, rewarding liberation deep within myself, touching deep into Soul, as now understand ‘what’ this reality is about, what it is attempting to show us about ourselves. This reality is sure packed with adventures that encourages us to rediscover our strength, courage and inner reconnection to Self, Soul and Spirit.

I am fully aware that this is a very ‘mature thread’ topic………… and only the bravest will have the courage to follow it through. We all do this in our own ‘timing’…….. one is either drawn to this or not.

If I had to put my rabbit hole journey of all that I have learned into pictures; it would be to the order of something like this.

And..........

And...........

And............

And eventually arriving to this greater conscious understanding of awareness

And when reaching the peaceful stillness of the observer in ourselves, with unconditional love flowing through our BEingness as we lovingly reflect upon this adventure from a soul perspective we will see the richness of understanding, knowledge and wisdom such a journey gave to us……… What a WOW!!!!!!!!!

So I thank all the players on this vast stage who have helped me to find myself.

I will end this post with this matrix type video with pertinent song lyrics that kind of sums it up – well for me anyway.

Ps. I do hope the mods allow this thread to continue and not be removed........ as I for one would like to continue discussing this spiritually awakening subject with other members. It is all very much a part of understanding Consciousness as Definable Self.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Agape (19th April 2015), Binah (19th April 2015), blue (19th April 2015), Chester (19th April 2015), Ciauzar (19th April 2015), citsym (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), Phoenix (19th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015), Spiritwind (19th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Spot on, darn good post.
    Last edited by The One, 19th April 2015 at 12:22. Reason: complete waste of bandwidth

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Agape (19th April 2015), Chester (19th April 2015), lookbeyond (19th April 2015), monk (19th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015)