Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Hello everyone. I've had to clean this thread up due to a few off topic posts that were reported to us. Let's please keep it on topic, and give Ria the courtesy that all members deserve when they start a thread to convey specific information. No singling people out and no hijacking please.
    Awww.

As far as their solution to just withdraw consent, I'm not getting it. Walk up to someone on the street and tell them that they could get real change from the government if they just withdraw their consent. What does that even mean?
    1. Withdraw consent to providing funds to corporate criminals by boycotting the companies/services who you feel are bad news.

2. Withdraw consent to the idea you are weak and powerless and go out into the public and shout the truth from the hilltops! Warning this one will get you in fights, but its worth it.

3. Withdraw consent to the notion that you are liable to pay any tax and stop paying it, for good.

4. Withdraw consent to being suppressed in any way; your belief in yourself and your abilities should be limitless.

Cant think of anymore right now but you get the idea.

Thanks Ria, I didn't know theruiner777 had any helpful information to offer as all I had gleaned from goodet thread was that they were trying to discredit him, but alas, there is always more than meets the I.
    Last edited by monk, 13th April 2015 at 18:40.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Perhaps it is time for someone to start a thread on "their mind" here at TOT...hint, hint.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrdpliMfoAM

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Melidae (13th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), PurpleLama (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Briefly, when an event (aka false flag) occurs, "their mind" (lower mind) turns off any possible critical thinking, allowing people to react emotionally to the situation and rush to judgment...thus whatever agenda 'they' are pushing is easily furthered.

Higher mind has mastered emotions and becomes an 'observer' at such times.

That is about as brief and as simple as I can explain without going way off topic on this thread.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Astrael (14th April 2015), Breeze (15th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), PurpleLama (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Melidae

I have had thoughts of starting a thread regarding lower mind/their mind but I have seen it attempted on two other forums and it always starts heated and contentious arguments. To me, there is nothing to argue over as lower mind is just that, lower, and it is what it is. The other problem I have with it is that until you discover higher mind within you, you have nothing to compare. For those who have discovered higher mind, no explanation is necessary because it becomes a known within you and there is no mistaking it. For those who have not, no explanations will suffice and therein lies the ground for argument. As I have said, lower mind is extremely clever and should never be underestimated.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th April 2015), Breeze (15th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), fiz (13th April 2015), lookbeyond (14th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), Phoenix (14th April 2015), pointessa (24th April 2015), PurpleLama (13th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (14th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Indeed, their mind becomes it's own auto immune response whereby an immune system attacks it's own body. Thar be dragons.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th April 2015), Breeze (15th April 2015), dianna (13th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), Phoenix (14th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    maybe someone should give Shelly a shout over at US.
    she has started two threads on their mind,once on pa where it went pear shaped and i think she left and one on US.
    Shelly knows their mind!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Breeze (15th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), Phoenix (14th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Indeed … Thar be dragons.
    Or, directly from the "ruiner" himself

Draconian Virus.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Breeze (15th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), Phoenix (14th April 2015), Ria (13th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by dianna View Post
    Or, directly from the "ruiner" himself
    I haven't read any of the ruiner's blog, nor any bold faced or colored text posts, funny, that.

I was thinking of Chelley.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

dianna (13th April 2015), Melidae (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), Phoenix (14th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), Sebastion (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sebastion View Post
    Melidae

I have had thoughts of starting a thread regarding lower mind/their mind but I have seen it attempted on two other forums and it always starts heated and contentious arguments. To me, there is nothing to argue over as lower mind is just that, lower, and it is what it is. The other problem I have with it is that until you discover higher mind within you, you have nothing to compare. For those who have discovered higher mind, no explanation is necessary because it becomes a known within you and there is no mistaking it. For those who have not, no explanations will suffice and therein lies the ground for argument. As I have said, lower mind is extremely clever and should never be underestimated.
    I have also had thoughts of starting such a thread, Sebastion, and have been trying to figure out how to communicate it to others in a way that would allow for people to discover it for themselves...as we did.

When Chelley's thread first started, we were all questioning, searching and examining if there really was such a thing as "their mind" (sometimes referred to as a 'mind virus')...a journey of discovery for all of us original to that thread. Unfortunately, those who came later didn't 'get it' and things degenerated from there.

I am ever grateful for that thread...everything changed for me once I could 'see' clearly.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Breeze (15th April 2015), lookbeyond (14th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), Phoenix (14th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), Sebastion (14th April 2015), Spiritwind (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sebastion View Post
    What Don Juan has said is essentially correct concerning their mind however, I know it to be "lower mind". Make no mistake about it, we have two minds-lower and higher mind. When the soul wishes to extend itself into the material worlds below the 6th dimension, it must pick up lower mind, their mind. Lower mind is/was supposed to be a tool to help the soul navigate these regions. Lower mind, their mind is the source for all of the mind passions, those being lust, anger, greed, vanity and attachment and its derivatives. Attachment, IMHO being the most insidious of all.

Lower mind, their mind is extremely clever. Lower mind will never lead you to higher mind. Lower mind is the very antithesis of higher mind. Remember, when you enter into another's game, you must play by their rules! The material worlds are the "game" regions and one cannot play the games without lower mind.

The only "hope" we have individually is to make contact with your own higher mind and it is higher mind, spirit which will lead one out of the morass we find ourselves in. We got ourselves into this mess for a reason and if one puts forth the effort to seek your own higher mind, you can get yourself back out again.
    Perhaps you are referring to what Neil Slade and Dr TDA Lingo 're-discovered'?
    Namely the Amygdala and how it can be used to switch our cognitive processes bewteen the frontal lobes and the 'old' brain stem portion of the brain.
    Or more specifically how we can control which of our "2" brains we choose to use.

"When the amygdala's connections to the R-complex (or "reptile brain", Dr. Paul McLean) are activated, fight or flight and basic reactionary survival processes occur in brain/body. The slang for this is "clicking backward". It is primary and basic, and automatic.
    When cortex and frontal lobes processes overcome the limitations of the reactive reptile brain, the slang is "clicking the amygdala forward". The brain rewards certain enhanced survival behaviors with pleasure, and this patterning of learned positive behavior involves the amygdala and its connections to the forward pre-frontal cortex. This can be done consciously and deliberately."

http://neilslade.com
    http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/Library.html
    http://www.neilslade.com/chart.html
    http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/ClickingExplained.html

Yes the site is complex and has lots of sales related info trying to get your attention, but the basics of how to consciously choose to use our creative and 'higher' (cognitive) brain functions vs. the fight or flight (reactive) modes of our brains functionality is actually quite simple.
    The trick is to (remember to) use these techniques.
    It is simplicity in thought and deed.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 14th April 2015 at 04:10.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

enlightened star (27th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    These Q&A's relate to post 14

April 12, 2015 at 8:21 AM
    Q: "The Parents operate as collective council who manage the property of Earth - currently 'owned' by the Draco."
    "owned" or "usurped"?

The RuinerApril 12, 2015 at 9:39 AM
    A: After carefully cosidering this question your writer chooses to stick with "owned". It is easy today to feel usurped is more accurate as there is no one who wants the Draco to remain in power (aside from some Draconians) today. The Parents and all of the Illuminati below them, humans and even Draco themselves, would prefer to see the rightful owners take back control. Why the choice to stick with owned has been made will be very clear once it is explained how this "ownership"
    came to be. There was a deal made which will eventually be discussed here. Perhaps even then you may find usurped the better word. We will see.[/B]
    ----------
    April 13, 2015 at 9:57 AM
    Q: Hi,
    Are the Dracos and the Annunaki the same?
    Thank y
    ou,

The RuinerApril 13, 2015 at 1:16 PM
    A: The short answer is yes. The long answer will come soon. This process will take some time but your writer hopes to give enough understanding of their mind to you readers so that we can all change this mess.
    Last edited by Ria, 14th April 2015 at 02:43.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (15th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    One thing I do disagree with is ruiner talks about Putin being NWO and how he is being set up as a saviour...Ermm I don't know when the msm Putin bashing that has been in effect for months trying to lower opinion of "that russian" will change script to A pro-putin one lol. Or is that the idea? Mass Reverse psychology? Who knows not me I'm just a man with no infallible contacts lmao.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Melidae (16th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), Sebastion (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    One thing I do disagree with is ruiner talks about Putin being NWO and how he is being set up as a saviour...Ermm I don't know when the msm Putin bashing that has been in effect for months trying to lower opinion of "that russian" will change script to A pro-putin one lol. Or is that the idea? Mass Reverse psychology? Who knows not me I'm just a man with no infallible contacts lmao.
    My observations so far based on the info provided is that "this is the inside info"
    I had been pro Putin, now back on the fence.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th April 2015), monk (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One thing I have learned is, disinfo HAS to contain aspects/elements of 'truth' in order to be considered 'real', (at least pass the sniff test).

In the fullness of time these sources 'prove' themselves, one way or another as more/other info comes to light, patterns of behavior become evident, events unfold (or not), etc.

Discernment as an ongoing process, comes in mighty handy in the long haul…

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Melidae (16th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), Spiritwind (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Why O why
    “Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”
    ― Michael Ellner

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (15th April 2015), dianna (14th April 2015), jcocks (28th April 2015), Melidae (16th April 2015), monk (17th April 2015)