Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All things... "The Ambassador"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    The only ones keeping us from agape is ourselves. We can use as many excuses as we can come up with...but the fact remains the majority of people have chosen to give their power away, to live in ignorance and fear, and to remain victims...yet refuse to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions, which is the world as it currently exists.
    This from M highlights my exception to what your repeated message of generalization seems to miss: How about we generalize that MOST (who we talk about and put in these boxes, like ones of religion) aren’t in this priveledged position to contemplate such things in between posting on an internet forum?

It’s SO easy to assign THEM personal responsibility, as a person who got to spend several years reading world wide perspectives from some of the brightest people I never in a million years would get to meet or converse with. To scoff at someone pointing out that I am speaking from an ELITE position is ignorance, and greatly lacking in self awareness.

The “many” may not find my passion, my GENERALIZATION that MOST do not have access or the time or the environment to as easily FIND THEMSELVES and thus be able to TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY you so righteously assign to them. It is why I push my tiresome-to-he-who-I-greatly-respected “agenda” as far as I can.

I do not disagree with pretty much anything you or ambassadors or dragons or any of us say…I am trying to point out what I find missing in the same old tired-to-me attempts at “solutions”. They ain’t gonna work if you don’t recognize when you slipped on your self awareness, and forget that every person in every religion is their own individual—perhaps there is may be a free-will being (or organization of them) specifically targeting this weakness?

The greatest trick the devil played is convincing us he don’t exist. If archons are real, they thrive because we don’t understand their true nature. And my belief: something like the devil/vampires/archons DOES exsist, and has convinced us that THEM (the masses, the opposite of the “less than many”) is at faut, because they DON’T take the responsibility we are so proud of ourselves for taking.

MORE THAN A FEW respect your every word, Radagast. It would be a disservice completely giving up on this medium just because you have difficulty in mastering to your liking. It is a powerful tool, capable of transmitting your important perspective.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Sooz (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    In other words: If the ambassador’s message is so important and so much more different than all the same “boring to some of us” crap we’ve heard a million times, you need to recognize what about it makes it seem on one level the same old “alt media quasi-celebrity” “whistleblower elite” package to a lot of us, and find a better way of transmitting anything new he or his message has to add to the conversation.

Going within start with YOU. Self reflection is good to apply to ALL. TRUTH stands on it’s own.

Find a way to transmit that truth in a way that doesn’t alienate. Not more than many, or even less than a few. ALL.

THAT’S what I see as the ambassador’s purpose. And I’m fairly certain it is the point Justone keeps belaboring, and one modwiz’s “yawn” transmits me that he thinks is unimportant. Amby’s got THE ONE TRUTH but he’s DEFINITELY NOT ELITE so those of you who JUST CAN’T GET IT are beneath us even ‘splainin’ it to ya how un-elite and better-er our guy and our dragon family is.

Maybe I’m wrong, and the ambassador never intended to free humanity from enslavement to self-destructive ideals….but that’s what was transmitted to me that his message seemed to be, that’s who I believed our modern wizard was working with, the message and mission they had taken on….but it seems to me that somewhere along the way the execution got mucked up.

And just to repeat: this is one perspective of this material. If less than many or more than a few or even one other person (maybe some who count you as a friend) feels this way, perhaps you care to take the energy to correct that perspective. Cuz if you can’t do it here, how can you help the religious ignorant irresponsible general masses?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Chester (24th February 2015), Radial (24th February 2015)

Thanks
    My apologies...I meant every sentiment I wrote here, but was unaware of whatever it is that went down. I was hoping to engage in what I thought would be an exchange amongst friends whenever I last posted, and got caught up in real life stuff (so unfortunately it turned into a sort of hit-and-run)…and came back to see what is left of this thread (I guess some of mod’s posts were edited/deleted??) thinking he left on his accord, not imagining that he is not able to see this thread (is this true?)

I hope you can somehow see this Rad, I’ll contact you directly when I get a chance. Take care!
    Last edited by donk, 24th February 2015 at 15:49.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Chester (24th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    in the greater spheres of power a " hierarchy " does not work. As you can see all things must be done by a respecful dictatorship.

I dont think all these opinions out in public as a forum can ever be treated seriously in any imagination.

the leader of the respectful dictatorship is somehting not any one on this planet has ever managed to acomplish ... because nobody would understand its machination.

titles like power give some a sense of entitlement .. how has that worked out so far ?

hugs

Naniu

PS, i am not addressing any one in particular.
    Last edited by NANUXII, 24th February 2015 at 16:09. Reason: clarification.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    in the greater spheres of power a " hierarchy " does not work. As you can see all things must be done by a respecful dictatorship.

I dont think all these opinions out in public as a forum can ever be treated seriously in any imagination.

the leader of the respectful dictatorship is somehting not any one on this planet has ever managed to acomplish ... because nobody would understand its machination.

titles like power give some a sense of entitlement .. how has that worked out so far ?

hugs

Naniu

PS, i am not addressing any one in particular.
    Hi - what solutions do you propose for eliminating the hierarchical systems? Both the process as well as a description of what we have once these hierarchical systems have gone by the wayside? How are we going to reform the foundational psyche of the average human that desires to be part of groups knowing that as groups form, leaders emerge? When are we going to consider that perhaps it is the people and their world views and their actions which are the problem and not labels of structures?

Of course, we could instantly eliminate all government, all laws, all structures and all forms of order. Yet, as an odds maker, I would make odds just short of 100% that the world would quickly explode into anarchy.

We all may share the same goals... that all of the "Earth Management Systems" we collectively experience now fall by the wayside, yet what step by step realistic process do you propose that gives us an actual chance to one day experience this utopia?

Its my opinion, ranting about what most of us here already agree with doesn't kick the can down the road and instead, the energetic projections simply feed the very monster that underlies this paradigm we wish to see dissolve.
    Last edited by Chester, 24th February 2015 at 18:44.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), Calz (24th February 2015), donk (24th February 2015)

Thanks
    We can start by imagining that we ourselves are actually capable of imagining such things as you propose, maybe?

Possibly stop (in yourself) the mindset you claim to want to be free of?

I don't want to live in YOUR utopia. But I want YOU to be able to.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I-my heart-who I believe myself to be...has never actually wanted to lead or be lead. But I find myself in reality filled with beings who are incapable of imagining anything different, who claim that without this mindset, that relationship, there would be hopeless chaos.

So it is.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Denying "reality" can't change it.

Maybe projecting what I believe I see your reality to be, helps you to see what I imagine can be?

I know receiving others' projections has helped in my understanding of where I find myself to be. There seems to be INTENTIONAL confusion as to what "it" actually is.

But it is clear to me, that I haven't seen you or mod or amby address what I see is the root cause preventing anyone like me from realizing as much "freedom" as I'd like (I don't desire "utopia", not sure I believe in it)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So I continue to share what I see, while keeping my ear to the ground, my eyes as open as I can...walking my walk to the best of my ability in the reality I am able to experience, hoping I can find a way to as universally-humanly-as-possible transmit my desire for all of those like me in my experience sharing an existence free of the Stockholm-syndrome-esque love of slavery...ownership...abusive relationships that seem anti-human to me, which ideas like "if only THEY all would take as much person responsibility" as I do..." Seem (to me) to prevent

18. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Think of it this way: the ideas I keep "attacking" or debating or ranting or however you want to characterize my expression of my understanding of reality is that what you're saying, is im taking action toward making the world closer to the New World Order (the ONE right government/religion/way of life...the ONe TRUTH) just without all the bad stuff attached to it.

So we have to settle to a reversal of the "baby/bathwater" analogy. the baby crapped all over the bathwater, we are taking the only action we can, throw (violence) the baby out.

From my view, the ideology I see and take exception with is a blindness to your refusal to see the bathwater itself is so mucked up it's all but unusable.

I believe the bathwater is the infused with idea that humans do this to ourselves. It's so runny that it's the same consistency, but we can't even smell it anymore or see it as brown. We just need to find right baby to put into it, the rest will take care of itself.

Maybe it doesn't make sense. I'll try finding a way to say that does though.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    There are a few repetitive elements that appear in the various interviews with the Ambassador which I am not in lock-step alignment. I was hoping that if we could generate a civil and less emotionally charge discussion, we could explore completely the gist of the primary messages and representations put forth by the Ambassador which (in my case) would include these elements I have problems with.

This was the very purpose in starting this thread. I hoped we could avoid breaking down one or two sound bytes in a way that the Ambassador can be discarded (a tactic used by the lovely Mainstream Media). I also hoped to avoid comparisons with the Drakes or the Fulfords or the Keenans or the Wilcocks or whistle blowers or forums which whistle blowers provide information or sites like Camelot and so forth so that we consider assessing the Ambassador in the way he asks us to which is to observe if what he speaks about in advance (with regards to the events that unfold in our world) actually come to pass.

I thought it might be productive to actually identify these things that come out in his interview so we could then see if things actually unfold with reasonable precision as to how he says they will unfold.

If we find that often his information comes true and becomes fact, perhaps then the legitimacy of the Ambassador and who he represents might grow in some of our eyes.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

donk (25th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I-my heart-who I believe myself to be...has never actually wanted to lead or be lead. But I find myself in reality filled with beings who are incapable of imagining anything different, who claim that without this mindset, that relationship, there would be hopeless chaos.

So it is.
    I imagine something different. I also consider (imagine) the various processes we might need to experience such that we could reach this "different way of collectively being." What I hear in the messages of the Ambassador is concrete suggestions that I agree with and that happen to be in much of the processes I have either "derived" or heard from another and aligned with. Part of the reason I desire that others might also take some of his suggestions seriously is because several of his key suggestions I implemented on my own. And because of this, I now experience a completely different (and far more rewarding) personal experience.

Most of this coming from experiencing the improvement in the lives of my family and loved ones who have directly and energetically benefited from the changes I made and the being I am today. Of course, I am still (and likely will always be) on the path of self improvement, and I say this not only because it is true but because I know there are readers who will find some reason to discard even my own message and that is certainly their free will to do.
    Last edited by Chester, 24th February 2015 at 20:37.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), donk (25th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    I propose Humans get back their courage first.

Then stop talking about it

and get up and do something

many will die in the name

it will take us hundreds of years to re form the human condition.

we may never see it in our life time

the survival of the planet is more important than us ... we are expendable , the planet is not.

N

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (24th February 2015), Altaira (24th February 2015), Tribe (24th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    donk wrote:
    If the ambassador’s message is so important and so much more different than all the same “boring to some of us” crap we’ve heard a million times, you need to recognize what about it makes it seem on one level the same old “alt media quasi-celebrity” “whistleblower elite” package to a lot of us, and find a better way of transmitting anything new he or his message has to add to the conversation.
    What it adds is ridicule. Why do they put on these acts? It's so obviously BS, Ambassador, Fulford, RDF... It's ridiculous. I see it, but I don't understand why others still want to think this isn't a show.

Change for the better is happening in grassroots movements all over, in a small but steady way. The big stuff will take longer, gradual progression. When an organisation arises that comes from an Illuminated position, and willing/ready to advise a United Humanity, then everyone will recognize Them as benevolent.

It won't be a fake Dragon Family.

To my previous post. It was a bit crass. I don't pretend to be nice or solemn. I let my mood swing.

But for real, anyone, did Modwiz claim to be in Ambassador's inner circle? Do you believe that?
    Last edited by Radial, 24th February 2015 at 20:31.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    But for real, anyone, did Modwiz claim to be in Ambassador's inner circle? Do you believe that?
    I don't have to "believe it." I can either accept it or not.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-mK1VBdeM

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015)