Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Finally got my head together enough to make a video. I have been very busy and then sleeping. Some of my subscribers wanted me to comment on Neil Keenan. I held my nose a did a video. Actually, I burned heavy incense. Nose holding a speaking are a bad mix. So when it goes up it will be, "Neil Keenan: Because I Was Asked".

Prolly put in in the NK thread too.

Here it is.

Last edited by modwiz, 9th February 2015 at 20:39.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), Chester (10th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), Sooz (11th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I'm a bit confused at all the attention Neil Keenan is getting. I understand the Ambassador needed to make a quick statement about it sort of establish the boundaries..
    I hope its not another character assassination...

With Love
    Eelco
    (who hadn't heard of Neil until the thread started here on tot.)
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th February 2015), modwiz (9th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    I'm a bit confused at all the attention Neil Keenan is getting. I understand the Ambassador needed to make a quick statement about it sort of establish the boundaries..
    I hope its not another character assassination...

With Love
    Eelco
    (who hadn't heard of Neil until the thread started here on tot.)
    Oh, please.

As I mention in my post, some subscribers asked me to comment. Not commit homicide. Vid explains itself.

Neil is getting attention because he likes it. Good for donations. He is fighting a battle of words many cannot perform for themselves. He is the hero of quite a few people.

This is all about choice and having enough backstory to choose wisely. It is a benevolent thing to do, even if not perceived as such. It is in the eye of the beholder.
    Last edited by modwiz, 9th February 2015 at 21:03.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), Catsquotl (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Oh, please.

As I mention in my post, some subscribers asked me to comment. Not commit homicide. Vid explains itself.
    I'm sorry, I chose my words poorly.
    I was trying to give words to my confusion, and hoping your vid would flesh out some context for the unawares like me in this matter.
    I'll shut up now.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), Chester (11th February 2015), modwiz (9th February 2015), Sooz (11th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I have come upon the Ambassador and so I have decided that for me to draw any conclusions about what the Ambassador represents, I have started on a project of listening to all the videos I can locate which seem (fortunately) to be grouped in a YouTube channel by paradoxman316.

I am noting this in modwiz's thread as some of modwiz's videos speak of the Dragon Family subject.

This link points to paradoxman316's channel (or someone's channel) which houses many interviews with the Ambassador -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...le7ACAHQDEqExO
    Last edited by Chester, 11th February 2015 at 14:40.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), modwiz (11th February 2015), sandy (11th February 2015), Sooz (11th February 2015), That Guy (11th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I would be interested to know what the Ambassador's thoughts are on Bitcoin, and what role it may have in a global financial re-set.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), modwiz (11th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by justone View Post
    I have come upon the Ambassador and so I have decided that for me to draw any conclusions about what the Ambassador represents, I have started on a project of listening to all the videos I can locate which seem (fortunately) to be grouped in a YouTube channel by paradoxman316.

I am noting this in modwiz's thread as some of his videos speak of the Dragon Family subject.

This link points to paradoxman316's channel (or someone's channel) which houses many interviews with the Ambassador -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...le7ACAHQDEqExO
    Thanks for the link Justone, I have heard from these dragons for some years now but never bothered to look into them, simply because of the fact that if there is a band of brothers and sisters that is sitting on trillions, to supposedly free humanity it is ridiculous imo that they leave the interpretation of their intentions up to us, they could buy up every tv station in the known universe to broadcast their message straight into every household, bypassing/overriding the frequencies of all msm outlet channels at will, send texts to every phone stating things like, "ok enough is enough, next march the 22th all your troubles will be over, we will take it from here, enough is enough, sit tight, here it comes, we have the cash and you have the numbers, this sh!t ends right here and right now, we are going to do this" that sort of infrastructure/tech support (google alone has over 40 satellites in space and is planning for 180 more) should be in place for decades now if they are who they say they are and have the means they say they have, but ok, like I said, I haven't looked in to it one iota, but I'll check out the vids.

Thanks man.

Last edited by That Guy, 11th February 2015 at 09:05. Reason: crap spelling, dont think editing improved it in any way, lol

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), modwiz (11th February 2015), monk (11th February 2015), Sooz (11th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    they could buy up every tv station
    The Dragon family Dynasty (Almost everyone heard about them first from D.Wilcock and Neil Keenan several years ago. Ron Van Dyke sided with OPPT's movement early on instead of having anything to do with Keenan or the Dragon family then OPPT collapsed under its own faux design so back to Dragon Family for Ron) own Assets (Gold,86% world supply) and the right to print based upon those assets is the war that is being waged. We have Neil on one side, years of exposure and familiarity, pictures of him with members of the Dragon Family and others. And on the other side an anonymous source less than a year old known as "the ambassador" claiming to represent the family (albeit without any protection whatsoever for him to go public), implying that the Dragon family assets do not belong totally to the eastern "branch" (of course) Dragon Family. Of course the Europeans are Asian too when it comes to money everyone knows that....

..Lets hope the rights to the dollar press are not conned into the hands of Westerners by their anonymous European Representative.
    Last edited by monk, 11th February 2015 at 11:08. Reason: meh

16. The Following User Says Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Woody (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    The Dragon family Dynasty (Almost everyone heard about them first from D.Wilcock and Neil Keenan several years ago. Ron Van Dyke sided with OPPT's movement early on instead of having anything to do with Keenan or the Dragon family then OPPT collapsed under its own faux design so back to Dragon Family for Ron) own Assets (Gold,86% world supply) and the right to print based upon those assets is the war that is being waged. We have Neil on one side, years of exposure and familiarity, pictures of him with members of the Dragon Family and others. And on the other side an anonymous source less than a year old known as "the ambassador" claiming to represent the family (albeit without any protection whatsoever for him to go public), implying that the Dragon family assets do not belong totally to the eastern "branch" (of course) Dragon Family. Of course the Europeans are Asian too when it comes to money everyone knows that....

..Lets hope the rights to the dollar press are not conned into the hands of Westerners for another 300 years by their anonymous European Representative.
    All of the above is based on the presumption/assumption that the above named folks and organizations are for real, credible, reliable, trustworthy, the info is valid and I seriously doubt that. We"ll see soon enough if there is any substance to this, its not the first time these things are discussed.

However, this is not my thread and I'll try to keep some distance from it, I just wanted to state my perhaps ignorant opinion on the subject.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

monk (11th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    All of the above is based on the presumption/assumption that the above named folks and organizations are for real, credible, reliable, trustworthy, the info is valid and I seriously doubt that.
    Fair enough but evidence is always available, you just have to know how to look and where to think. lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

modwiz (11th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fair enough but evidence for anything is always available, you just have to know how to look and where to think. lol
    An extensive list of links to evidence would be appreciated by anyone who wants to dig into this further Monk.

I would like to see a link provided by the dragons to a screenshot of their crazy bankbalance that can be checked out by everyone, if they are for openness and transparency they could crank up the hope levels on this planet in an instant by doing such a thing, preferably a bank balance screenshot next to the global debt numbers to show the whole world everything is going to be just fine, from every angle.

They have the best intentions? Where and what projects are they subsidizing in regard to energy, a clean food supply, desalinization of the oceans and the constructions of pipelines across the continents to end this crap for once and for all, do they have an education program in place translated in the main used languages, if they want a better world it would be a nice gesture from their part to provide us with all the info and verifiable data to vet them thoroughly to establish trust in the hearts and minds of the people of the world, odd enough they would instantly become the next new world order if they would do this, lol.
    Last edited by That Guy, 11th February 2015 at 09:37.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    An extensive list of links to evidence would be appreciated by anyone
    And deny anyone the joy of being responsible for their own investigations and arriving at their own homegrown conclusions? I suppose....why teach a man to fish when you can chuck him a few kippers?! lol

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

modwiz (11th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And deny anyone the joy of being responsible for their own investigations and arriving at their own homegrown conclusions? I suppose....why teach a man to fish when you can chuck him a few kippers?! lol
    Ok that is not helping at all, don't become a teacher please. I am not asking you to teach me how to fish, I am asking you where the fish are, I am so sick of this speaking in tongues of people, lets slow down progress as fast as we can, that's what it sounds like. yech

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Don't act like a student then. lol

I am trying to help. I have no "list". Evidence can mean more than a link to a photo with a dude saying his photo/story is real.

Peace, I 'll leave you to it pal!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

modwiz (11th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    I would be interested to know what the Ambassador's thoughts are on Bitcoin, and what role it may have in a global financial re-set.
    I will make a note to ask him. May have an answer later in the day.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th February 2015), Sooz (12th February 2015), Woody (11th February 2015)