Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 688

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

  1. #151
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    4,410
    Thanks
    21,194
    Thanked 28,609 Times in 4,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    Modwiz,Radagast i am so happy for you.
    from your first video to the last we can see that learning curve and for you it was natural.
    the leap forward was amazing,you are now more calm and your way with words are affecting and getting through.

    i do not know if it was your intention or not but i knew you would be talking to the a ambassador soon.

    thank you for being a medium.
    Thank you, Ronin.

    I always have intentions.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calz (4th February 2015), Curt (4th February 2015), ronin (4th February 2015), Tonz (6th February 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

  3. #152
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    4,410
    Thanks
    21,194
    Thanked 28,609 Times in 4,373 Posts
    A repeat introductory blurb from the Tent.

    I'll prep this space and post for the upcoming video, "False Alarm or Practice Makes Perfect". Ron Van Dyke introduced a possible doubt as to the veracity of Dave Schmidt's report of an energetically duressed Ambassador and friends. Until we hear from the Ambassador whether DS's claim was based in fact there is some fog around that issue. However, the exercise was fruitful on many fronts and they are discussed in this video.

    Here it is:

    Last edited by modwiz; 5th February 2015 at 16:48.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Calabash (5th February 2015), Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Curt (5th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), ronin (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015), Tonz (6th February 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

  5. #153
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    4,410
    Thanks
    21,194
    Thanked 28,609 Times in 4,373 Posts
    The fullness of Jupiter is upon me and an abundant video day has resulted. I have had requests from some subscribers to do a Peace Sign video based on something said in a video.

    Here it is.

    Last edited by modwiz; 5th February 2015 at 21:38.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Curt (5th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), ronin (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015), Sooz (6th February 2015), Tonz (6th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  7. #154
    Retired
    Join Date
    8th February 2014
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 839 Times in 156 Posts
    That was an excellent presentation, Mod.

    I'd heard before that the peace sign as we know it is an inversion, but had never known the true sign's origin, or it's meaning/potential.

    This vid could be viewed and understood by a general audience who are just starting out on their path. And right away it would get them thinking about the connection between the 'tree of life' and the true peace symbol/rune- the symbol of the divine feminine, the chalice, and the power of creativity. And many other concepts, besides.

    It would give a wide audience a big headstart by offering them an introduction to the 'inversion/perversion/negation' trick used by PTB-which, if they're paying attention, they'd soon see (the trick) everywhere, all around them.

    True to the now famous dictum, 'Proposition, not opposition', this presentation is an attempt to set something right, not just to 'explain' a dusty concept. And it carries that energy. It's education by example. And it makes big concepts concrete and relatable.

    Many layers here. Like literature, or anything nourishing, it can be gone back to and read and reread for further insight.

    I have a question: is there a relationship between the inverted peace sign and the hanged-man of the tarot?
    Last edited by Curt; 6th February 2015 at 09:36.

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

    Altaira (6th February 2015), Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), ronin (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Sooz (6th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  9. #155
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    4,410
    Thanks
    21,194
    Thanked 28,609 Times in 4,373 Posts
    An indirect relationship. Hanged Man is Pisces/Neptune and watery. Algiz/Eolh is ruled by Jupiter and Venus. Jupiter was the planet associated with Pisces before Neptune was "discovered". It is there that a relationship could be made.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Calz (6th February 2015), Curt (6th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), ronin (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  11. #156
    Retired UK
    Join Date
    30th December 2013
    Location
    here and now
    Posts
    1,629
    Thanks
    4,069
    Thanked 9,313 Times in 1,588 Posts
    a thought came to mind when one is sending energy/protection/healing ect.
    always remember to protect yourself firstly as a after effect will be feeling drained and headaches!
    just as some people will feel really tired upon waking from dreamstate,they have depleted to much of their own energy!

    i think?

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

    Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  13. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    27th April 2014
    Posts
    929
    Thanks
    1,724
    Thanked 4,947 Times in 880 Posts
    I agree up to a point. The very act of protecting oneself focusses the scenery to one where protection is needed.

    If it is depletion you are worried about. grounding and imagining being nourished by Gaia, The sun, God or Source may be helpfull.

    With Love
    Eelco

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

    Calz (6th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), ronin (6th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  15. #158
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    4,410
    Thanks
    21,194
    Thanked 28,609 Times in 4,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    a thought came to mind when one is sending energy/protection/healing ect.
    always remember to protect yourself firstly as a after effect will be feeling drained and headaches!
    just as some people will feel really tired upon waking from dreamstate,they have depleted to much of their own energy!

    i think?
    This last action found people involved in a sort of "battle". Sending energy compelled people into new avenues of their 4th dimensional, or magical, skills. I made multiple forays into the 'energy'. All who participated have come away empowered at some level and have learned new and important things about themselves. This is about taking back the 4th dimension along with the 3-D part. I am glad for the practice. I am receiving intel that might require some action. I need to size up the target. Spiritual "warriors" are finding that use of "light" is very creative and is not a lethal strike. It is "pushing" back the darkness by bring illumination to the scene, establishing the boundaries and maintaining them through vigilance.

    I will encourage you to join any future 'forays'. You will end up quite empowered by it ,while providing a needed service to humanity. The experience and shared intel has shown an arena that we have ignored to a large extent. We mystical humans are a natural for this work. It is almost like sport when we get the hang of it. I see a real interest in this kind of work developing. It is as if a group of healers and inner workers has suddenly realized a way of coordinating freelance work.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Curt (6th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), ronin (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiritwind (6th February 2015), Tonz (6th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  17. #159
    Retired
    Join Date
    14th September 2013
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    5,339
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 312 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by modwiz View Post
    Spiritual "warriors" are finding that use of "light" is very creative and is not a lethal strike. It is "pushing" back the darkness by bring illumination to the scene, establishing the boundaries and maintaining them through vigilance.

    I will encourage you to join any future 'forays'. You will end up quite empowered by it ,while providing a needed service to humanity. The experience and shared intel has shown an arena that we have ignored to a large extent. We mystical humans are a natural for this work. It is almost like sport when we get the hang of it. I see a real interest in this kind of work developing. It is as if a group of healers and inner workers has suddenly realized a way of coordinating freelance work.
    'Coming out of the closet', so to speak, I will admit that I was one of the many that participated in this activity/experiment/foray into spiritual realms. Help was requested...and I responded as best I could. I'm not sure I feel more 'empowered', but I definitely feel more in balance.

    We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, imo. I have my spiritual practices as I'm sure many do...recognizing, bringing forth, and developing the spiritual 'hidden within'. It helps to balance out the physical, which can seem to be more 'real' as we have become mired in the physical...largely due to the 'spiritual'/'mystical' efforts used to keep us from finding and using the whole of who we are.

    Through this experience, I was able to enter spiritual reality along with others and function within it...autonomously and yet together...and found it was just as real as the physical world...the 'rules' are just a little bit different. It is as natural to us as breathing and allows our innate creativity to flow forth freely. It is the part of ourselves that "they" want to keep hidden, for it has been their realm alone to use for their own purposes for the most part...until now.

    This was an exercise in taking back what is naturally ours as well as theirs...bringing the spiritual world into better balance. It was an 'announcement' that we are here...we are getting stronger...we are growing into our natural state...and some things will no longer be tolerated...a 'drawing a line in the sand' that should not be crossed.

    Of course, I have come to this conclusion while processing what happened in my experience. During it, I did what I felt I needed to do...after, I thought 'wtf just happened?...and now, after processing and feeling so much more in balance than ever before, I am exhilarated and looking forward to our next foray.
    Last edited by Melidae; 6th February 2015 at 13:59.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

    Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Curt (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiritwind (6th February 2015), Tonz (11th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  19. #160
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    4,410
    Thanks
    21,194
    Thanked 28,609 Times in 4,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melidae View Post
    'Coming out of the closet', so to speak, I will admit that I was one of the many that participated in this activity/experiment/foray into spiritual realms. Help was requested...and I responded as best I could. I'm not sure I feel more 'empowered', but I definitely feel more in balance.

    We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, imo. I have my spiritual practices as I'm sure many do...recognizing, bringing forth, and developing the spiritual 'hidden within'. It helps to balance out the physical, which can seem to be more 'real' as we have become mired in the physical...largely due to the 'spiritual'/'mystical' efforts used to keep us from finding and using the whole of who we are.

    Through this experience, I was able to enter spiritual reality along with others and function within it...autonomously and yet together...and found it was just as real as the physical world...the 'rules' are just a little bit different. It is as natural to us as breathing and allows our innate creativity to flow forth freely. It is the part of ourselves that "they" want to keep hidden, for it has been their realm alone to use for their own purposes for the most part...until now.

    This was an exercise in taking back what is naturally ours as well as theirs...bringing the spiritual world into better balance. It was an 'announcement' that we are here...we are getting stronger...we are growing into our natural state...and some things will no longer be tolerated...a 'drawing a line in the sand' that should not be crossed.

    Of course, I have come to this conclusion while processing what happened in my experience. During it, I did what I felt I needed to do...after, I thought 'wtf just happened?...and now, after processing and feeling so much more in balance than ever before, I am exhilarated and looking forward to our next foray.
    It did need some "processing" and then, Wow. Love your summation here. After some rest and integration there are some things that we might "attend" to. Our presence "there" will create some shifts, IMO.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Curt (6th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  21. #161
    Retired
    Join Date
    14th September 2013
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    5,339
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 312 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by modwiz View Post
    After some rest and integration there are some things that we might "attend" to. Our presence "there" will create some shifts, IMO.
    Agreed.

    Sorry the Tent is closed...perhaps it is only down for some maintenance and updating? It has been a haven for many of us to just hang out, share a few stories, seek counsel, relax and be ourselves.

    Although some may have moved on to focus on other things, the original purpose remains valid. A new manager/owner, if one could be found, might keep the flaps open?

    Just a thought.

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

    1inmany (7th February 2015), Calz (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Curt (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), Moonlight (7th February 2015), PurpleLama (6th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  23. #162
    Retired
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Thanks
    8,603
    Thanked 8,060 Times in 1,329 Posts
    No tent???

    Huh ...

    Seems I will need to park it here ...

  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

    1inmany (7th February 2015), Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Curt (7th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), Moonlight (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  25. #163
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    4,410
    Thanks
    21,194
    Thanked 28,609 Times in 4,373 Posts
    There might be a video later today. Much of my time is being filled with attending conferences to help with the "plan" to liberate humanity. I will say my short exposure has confirmed that this is no BS. The style of this group will be to speak only of what is being done as it is ready to roll out. No false hopes, just delivering the goods as they are ready. The obstacles are enormous on all sides, greed, control and bureaucracy on one side, greed and ignorance on the other. It will take some real creativity and willpower to overcome these but, both are present in the group. Public information about this group and its aspirations will be available by the Chinese New Year.

    I am honored to be in this circle of selfless souls. They did need a heyokah. LOL
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Calabash (7th February 2015), Calz (9th February 2015), Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Curt (7th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), ronin (7th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  27. #164
    Retired UK
    Join Date
    30th December 2013
    Location
    here and now
    Posts
    1,629
    Thanks
    4,069
    Thanked 9,313 Times in 1,588 Posts
    Last edited by ronin; 7th February 2015 at 17:00.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

    Catsquotl (7th February 2015), modwiz (7th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Woody (7th February 2015)

  29. #165
    Senior Member sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd September 2013
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    11,812
    Thanked 5,346 Times in 819 Posts
    Good News Modwiz.....

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

    Calz (9th February 2015), Catsquotl (8th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), modwiz (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •