Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Hello "TOT" Members and Guests,

I have been very happy with the "Vibe" (As they say) of the people and the leadership of this Forum since I recently joined. It is quite a bit different than what I was used to from the previous "Forum" I was at...

While I was a Member of "Another Forum" I was convinced to do a recording that was to be used by a certain Formerly Respected and Well Known Researcher for their own "Research Purposes Only". It was a VERY informal and impromptu recording of a "Conversation" (Not an "Interview") between the Former Researchers Wife (At the time) and Myself while she was in town on other business. Things aligned just so to where we were able to do over 3 1/2 hours of recordings. The Former Researcher contacted me shortly after and stated that they thought this really needed to be released (They knew my desire to help other MILAB's) to assist other MILAB's and to bring together some information in one place that some other people may find useful.

I had just had reconstructive surgery on my shoulder and bicep tendons in the two weeks prior and was not feeling my best or my sharpest. This was not ever supposed to be released to the public so I was comfortable doing a recording at the time. When the former researcher pressed for me to release it publicly I asked that they edit it and secure my Anonymity on the "Forum" and the Recording. They did so and it was released. Almost immediately there were many questions coming in and the former researcher began to push me to drop my anonymity and come out as myself and answer questions. I explained how I couldn't do this for the same security reasons that I had explained to them prior to us doing any recordings. After a few days of negotiations they made some changes to my current Forum Profile and asked Current Members who knew who I was to please not release my name in public Forum (As I am asking you to please not do here). Once this was done I began to answer hundreds of Questions.

The former researcher had edited out most of the content in the recording that covered the MILAB subjects including Entity Attachments, Mind Control and a few other Topics and because some of the topics went against their "Scientology" Belief System they removed the information out of an "Executive Decision". These topics of course came back up during the process of the questions and answers and this is when things went "South" as they say with this Former Researcher on their tightly controlled "Forum". For those interested in what all occurred you can see them as they unfold in the Q and A thread link to the other forum unless they have been removed.

(I have to say the former researcher came up with the cheesy name of the Interview recording and the Thread, not myself)

Thread on Project Avalon where hundreds of Questions were posed to GoodETxSG. Many of the important ones out of the Thread are posted here. Visit PA and the Thread to see the Posts, Q's and A's along with Videos and Images.

A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower on Bill Ryan’s (Un-Affectionately known at "The Hat" on TOT) You Tube Channel:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Wno7NykOg

====================

Related Threads: Unless they have been removed these threads have just about ALL of the talking points and full information presented from during and after the "Interview" as well as My "Journals"

THREAD: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG) Starting at Post# 166 (Now over 600 Posts of DEEP Q and A's)
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post895305

Thread: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...299#post894299

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Solar-System

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...shing-sources-

========================

In case some of this information has been removed from that Forum I have placed it on my Blog that is linked off of this Forum.

GoodETxSG Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB Participant

After I ended my membership at this "Forum" the former researcher came out with a News Letter attacking MILAB's calling them "Dangerous" and "Malfunctioning Weapons"... Which upset many of the MILAB's and even more of this Former Researchers Peers and Current MILAB Councillors who were referenced in the news letter with out their permission. I write about the whole situation in my blog that is linked off this Forum. I have seen that many of the members here are familiar with this material and have formed some interesting opinions of me. I would ask that you open your mind and go over the material from the previous Q & A's and my Q & A's and interactions with you here then form your opinions again with me separate from that "Other Forum" where I had no idea what all was in store for me once I allowed the first recording to be done...

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....nfriendly.html

So, please bring me your questions but do first read through the first Q & A thread so we can avoid going over the same questions and material as much as possible. I would like to also avoid circular debates by stating that I encourage EVERY ONE to please run this information through your own Discernment Filter... If it doesn't resonate I accept that, If it does resonate with you that is fine too. I will not push my beliefs or ideas on anyone.

I am only going to report from my memories and first hand experiences from being in MILAB Programs from the age of at least 8 years old, to being Drafted into both the Earth Delegation Support "Intuitive Empath" Group and One of the Several Secret Space Programs on a Research Vessel in a support role as well. There were other roles we (IE's) were called in to do but many of those were at times dark and not things I like to cover in detail very often.

I will be honest and answer what I do know, If I don't know the answer to a question I will not speculate I will say so. This is how I operated in the prior Q & A thread and it went pretty smoothly for the most part as long as there was mutual respect between everyone involved. I look forward to your questions. Please give me a little time to get used to your Forum and Members.

I will be posting the Part 2 Interview and Transcript for the Part 1 Interview as soon as I find a place to host the files.

Thank you,
    GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd February 2015), alsionbell (8th May 2015), Altaira (16th January 2015), benny (23rd April 2015), Blacklight43 (15th January 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), Calz (10th February 2015), cayman (15th April 2015), Cearna (15th January 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), Chickadee (14th January 2015), chocolatepaula (28th April 2015), citsym (18th March 2015), dancing waters (14th March 2015), DatuSK Rising (3rd April 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Elbie (15th January 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GCS1103 (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), john parslow (15th January 2015), KINGSTON FRIZZ (15th January 2015), lift the veil (14th January 2015), lookbeyond (14th January 2015), Mark (15th January 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), McCroft (22nd March 2015), modwiz (14th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), norman (15th January 2015), pablo.s (3rd May 2015), Pegachinho (11th May 2015), Ria (14th January 2015), Sebastion (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), sinzzer (16th January 2015), Sooz (15th January 2015), SouthDelight (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (15th January 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015), spressnell (20th March 2015), Tarpan (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), The One (15th January 2015), Timewaster (19th February 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    goodet, you refer to your trusted sources often. how sure are you they are as trustworthy? are they all earthly souls, or are some not of this world? are they feeding you information at your request or do they come to you regardless of your wishes? where do they get their evidential materials from? thanks
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Cearna (15th January 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), EarthSheriff (5th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), lift the veil (15th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), McCroft (22nd March 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), The One (15th January 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Thank you for the opportunity to learn more through the Q & A. My hope is to learn about the grouping of ETs that visited Oregon. I was never able to communicate directly with them. Although they appeared to have tried using audio tones, geometric shapes, angles and colors. A former member here, named Church did an audio analysis to hear the tones better, which was intriguing. That was on a long ago post and not sure if it survived TOTS re-launching. But I still have the shape and color video that has always intrigued me. I think it was a type of communication to the other grouping of ET at the location. At one point in 2011 there was a larger grouping and witnessed at least three types of ET. You may have seen something like it in your travels, so basically just hoping for more insight into the phenomenon. I feel priviledged to have been allowed to film them, as the feeling was they were allowing it. If not the last hope is help in identifying the many morphing type craft. Thanks...

Here's one video Im proud to have observed even though only 2000 views, it's still one of my favorite unknowns to date. It was zoomed in and so a little fuzzy but it gets pretty decent towards the middle of the clip.
    Last edited by mojo, 15th January 2015 at 00:40.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Birddog (24th January 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), Cearna (15th January 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Elbie (22nd January 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GCS1103 (15th January 2015), GoodETxSG (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), lift the veil (15th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), lovechild (20th March 2015), Mark (15th January 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Spiral of Light (15th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), The One (15th January 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    GoodETxSG,

Can't wait for part 2 of your interview to be posted! In the mean-time I have some more questions regarding your comments below on the "sphere beings." First off, who are the "allies" of the enigmatic sphere beings? How do you know they are allies to them? What kind of relationship do these allies have? It seems as though the "Federation Groups" were throwing $hit at the wall excuses to see what sticks in order to explain who the "sphere beings" are. That in itself is very revealing. I have pasted your comments mentioning the sphere beings below for reference from the other thread.

Thanks for opening a thread.

Lift the Veil

Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Mostly the Scientist (AKA "Egg Heads") are speculating on what it could have been for... Some speculated it had to do with Ley Lines (Changing their polarity or neutralizing them?) but these "Column's Of Light/Vibration Energy" seemed to be hitting in random area's (Or seemed random to the "Egg Heads") of the Earth.

No one seems to know for certain what the purpose of the Beams intention was (Not even the allies of the "Sphere Beings"). They just know it was not a weapon or violent event.

There seems to be more questions than answers on much of what is going on with the "Sphere Beings". These beings have also been showing themselves to "Average People" recently on Earth but not communicating with them on a conscious level. They just appear to them (In the form of various shades of blue, Indigo and Violet "Light or Energy Orbs", the size of ping pong balls, basket balls to beach balls) for a matter of several moments, hover around and then zip off and disappear.

Yea,
    I know who/what they are as well. They are in alliance now w/the one break away SSP (That is fighting in the "Shadow Civil War" that is now more in the open than ever before... W/all the recent space debris it may be coming out of the "Shadows".) and their "Go Between" Aliy "The Blue Avian Being's" (Very Cool Beings!) and have all had meetings where many of us IE's have recently been present. The Sphere Being's have been keeping info close to the vest as they say (Energy beings don't wear vests)... But they are not involved with any of these "Federations" who all are some % of "Service to Self" and "Agenda Oriented"... (No matter how "Good" or well intentioned they are).

Both the "Non Human Federated Groups" and the "Human Like Federations" Are light years behind them in "Technology" (Consciousness/Dimensional/Density Origin) and are visibly frazzled by their recent change of tactics and the absence of many of their delegates in recent "Conferences".

Not even the different Federated Groups that are on the Earth (In their Embassy Bases) with their Technology have been allowed to leave their bases or Earth Orbit's.

These "Sphere Beings" (There is an official name that is classified) that had been here some time cloaked and only observing have moved into some sort of "Pre-operational Mode". It is very interesting stuff... All of these Federation Groups are throwing around all sorts of stories to rally their supporters and to buy their stories (There are about a dozen stories of who these Sphere Beings are and why there are here that have been put out by as many different Races that have been in control of Earth and the Sol System for thousands of years).

The day this happened agencies started putting out stories in Alt News papers about "Natural Light Phenomenon Occurring Through High Altitude Water Crystals" and other nonsense...
    The disinfo is flying around "UP There" as much as it is flying around "DOWN here" about the "Financial War" between the BRICS Alliance and the CABAL. There is so much deception it is hard to keep sane.

Last edited by lift the veil, 15th January 2015 at 01:27.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), Cearna (15th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), samara (18th April 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), The One (15th January 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    goodet, you refer to your trusted sources often. how sure are you they are as trustworthy? are they all earthly souls, or are some not of this world? are they feeding you information at your request or do they come to you regardless of your wishes? where do they get their evidential materials from? thanks
    The Majority of the Information comes from My Own Direct Experiences and Memories while I was "Actively Deployed". There ARE times for all high value assets when they are "Reactivated" or "Called Up" again when needed (Usually very short term). Recent developments have caused this to occur on more than a few occasions (It looks like there will be other opportunities for and increase in "UnAnnounced Reactivations" in the near future).

As for my "Sources", They are people I trust who I served with (And trained with often from the age of 8 years Old) in former Programs and who are still actively placed in SSP Programs and also in some cases Programs they have been transferred to over the years to down here on the Surface. In ALL cases I get an opportunity to meet face to face with the individuals from time to time and we exchange what we may have gleaned from our various perspectives.

Many have had changes in their access to information and went from "real time" information to having to seek out what is going on. It is hard for some of those who are active to acclimate to a position of less access (Especially IE's). So a professional courtesy for those with "real time access" sharing information (In the form of words, documentation, images and video's) although forbidden and mostly untolerated, it goes on anyway. I cannot be anymore specific than that.

In the few recent "Reactivation" scenario's that I have been involved in, there have been off world contacts involved including the mentioned "Blue Avian's" (Allies of the "Sphere Beings") in the previous thread. I am not sure if that information can be split off into this thread...

I hope this answers your question as it is as specific as I can come to doing so.
    Thank you,
    "G"
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2015), Altaira (16th January 2015), benny (23rd April 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), Cearna (15th January 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), dancing waters (18th January 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Elbie (15th January 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GCS1103 (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), jcocks (15th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), john parslow (17th April 2015), lift the veil (15th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), Mark (15th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Sebastion (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th January 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), The One (15th January 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    GoodETxSG,

Regarding your blog entry here ( http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-that-we.html) on the possible binary, trinary system with Sol, is it possible for the blue star to be Sirius A? Some researchers have speculated that Sirius A is the "twin" star to Sol, with their large elliptical orbits crossing each other to form a figure 8 pattern.

Did the people who tasked you with this RV session ever give you a Q&A regarding your observations? Did you ever get any feedback from them?

Thanks,

Lift the Veil
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Elbie (15th January 2015), GCS1103 (15th January 2015), GoodETxSG (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    While I could be wrong, as far as I know, Sol is a bi/trinary without any involvement of Sirius's Trinary System being part of it. The second sun just isn't visible from earth, but is from mars because of the angle of it.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Thank you for the opportunity to learn more through the Q & A. My hope is to learn about the grouping of ETs that visited Oregon. I was never able to communicate directly with them. Although they appeared to have tried using audio tones, geometric shapes, angles and colors. A former member here, named Church did an audio analysis to hear the tones better, which was intriguing. That was on a long ago post and not sure if it survived TOTS re-launching. But I still have the shape and color video that has always intrigued me. I think it was a type of communication to the other grouping of ET at the location. At one point in 2011 there was a larger grouping and witnessed at least three types of ET. You may have seen something like it in your travels, so basically just hoping for more insight into the phenomenon. I feel priviledged to have been allowed to film them, as the feeling was they were allowing it. If not the last hope is help in identifying the many morphing type craft. Thanks...

Here's one video Im proud to have observed even though only 2000 views, it's still one of my favorite unknowns to date. It was zoomed in and so a little fuzzy but it gets pretty decent towards the middle of the clip.
    Very cool experience,

I have seen very similar sightings of "Craft" (Many of what are seen are not actually physical craft in conventional terms) that are "Other Worldly" and those of our own Design. I cannot distinguish what I am seeing here or what you may have witnessed. If I had a description of the beings I MAY be able to give more information.

There have been so many different cultures visiting us for such a long time that it is mind boggling. There are some of the "Program" Astro-Biology Programs that have over 2,000 specimens of "Non-Terrestrial" beings that they have "On Ice" (As they say) that they have studied and cataloged. Earth is located in somewhat of a interstellar silk road of travel for beings of all stages of development.

Depending on the time frame the groups have different levels of access to our planet and it's resources. At the current time there is kind of a lock down in effect preventing even some of our own SSP Programs from "Coming or Going" as they wish.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Elbie (15th January 2015), GCS1103 (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), Mark (15th January 2015), MaryMay (3rd May 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), SouthDelight (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (15th January 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

-----------------------

Depending on the time frame the groups have different levels of access to our planet and it's resources. At the current time there is kind of a lock down in effect preventing even some of our own SSP Programs from "Coming or Going" as they wish.
    astonishing!
    what do you out this down to? thanks

...to the topTop

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    GoodETxSG,

Regarding your blog entry here ( http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-that-we.html) on the possible binary, trinary system with Sol, is it possible for the blue star to be Sirius A? Some researchers have speculated that Sirius A is the "twin" star to Sol, with their large elliptical orbits crossing each other to form a figure 8 pattern.

Did the people who tasked you with this RV session ever give you a Q&A regarding your observations? Did you ever get any feedback from them?

Thanks,

Lift the Veil
    There were several of us tasked with the 1989 RV. We wrote up our summary and turned in our sketches and all notes. We only were called in for questions if there were any. My hand writing was not so good on some of my notes in the sides and corners of the sheets so I was asked about those and that was about it. The Second RV was done for another purpose and was not "Program Related".

As far as the blue star being Serious A, I am not sure. It stands to reason that it could be. The 3 stars were moving like cork screws through the Galaxy in a weird dance orbiting each other. Any thing beyond this statement would be speculation since I was never told or picked up that it was a "Serious Star". I just wrote and sketched what I "Saw" in my session.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Birddog (28th January 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), Chester (3rd April 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Elbie (15th January 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GCS1103 (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), lift the veil (15th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (15th January 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Thanks
    astonishing!

I am sorry, I do not fully understand your question. Can you ask it in another way please? Thank you...
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Elbie (15th January 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    To the best of my understanding, the system is a trinary system fully independent of the Sirius Trinary System. We have two 'active' stars. The one visible to us, the other only visible from Mars or one of the other planets, moved to such a degree or was it earth's orbit that was changed? To where they had to because the radiation onslaught from two stars was more than the atmosphere of earth could handle. And the third being a 'dead' star completely cooled off, having collapsed billions of years ago. Keeping in consideration, that earth is closer to around 7.5B years old, and didn't originate in this system.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am sorry, I do not fully understand your question. Can you ask it in another way please? Thank you...
    sorry it's my typo error..what do you PUT this down to? is what it should have read as..apologies.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), GoodETxSG (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Thanks
    astonishing!

"What do I put this down to?"
    I promise I am not trying to be difficult. I do not understand what you are asking. Can you clarify? Apologies... "G"
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th January 2015), Breeze (15th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    I would like to play devils advocate and ask , do you have any tangible or physical evidence . I don't doubt your validity , but if you had something to show or anything to prove or back up what you have said ? Thanks in anticipation .
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd February 2015), Altaira (16th January 2015), bsbray (5th May 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), mojo (15th January 2015), Radial (21st January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Woody (15th January 2015)