Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Hello,

Quite a lot has occurred in the last 12 hours.

I was involved in another "SSP Alliance/Sphere Alliance Conference" (Series of them actually) last night/early this morning.

(Updates Added Below)
    I will be briefing DW on these meetings as well as writing them up (Minus Classified Information) to be posted on my Web Site. (Did not take place at the "LOC" this time. The LOC was in use by "The Opposition Alliance" for a series of (4 Day Meetings/Conferences). As stated the "LOC" is a "Neutral Facility" as is Most of the Moon. There is quite a lot of "Diplomatic Territory" up there. There is quite a lot action going on withing the "SSP Alliance" (Mostly "Internal Issues" that they want to deal with on their own) and I am hearing that the "Opposition" is having quite a lot of "Issues" of their own... Things are falling apart around them. I also got some more details on "The Two Atrocities, 1: Mars, 2: Off the Carolinas (In an undersea base). There were quite disturbing and I am keeping them quiet for now. I shared what I could over Skype with DW (Skype is very NON Secure). There is quite a lot going on and things are picking up a quite a pace... It seems that both sides are having some issues holding certain aspects of their groups together (Especially those who want revenge and are NOT AT ALL enthused about the Blue Avian "Hippy Love and Peace Message"!)...

David Wilcock released a new Article on Divinecosmos.com which some have already pointed out (To answer a question he mentions the Video Interviews he is Editing in the last paragraph of the Article).

Celebrating the Graduation of Law of One Channel Carla Rueckert
    April 5, 2015, 12:48 pm Hits: 26,798 (2:35 PM Central)
    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...rla-graduation

I received an Email with questions for a "Follow Up Article" from the Esteemed Dr. Salla which I am working on to send back to him. (Sent Answers back to him and he stated he is working on getting an article out ASAP.). Ty Michael Salla!

I have also needed to provide some "Content" to a "Wonderful Service to Others" person who on their own designed a Web Page for me with no requests of anything in return. This is an example of how STO should and is working around us already. Without mentioning names "Thank You For ALL of the Hard Work!) (Update, the site is completed and ready for viewing and use, also have a Tweet Account and will be adding a Facebook Account/Link Soon... Yea, FaceBook, Ick).

Asside from cleaning up some of my "Infamous Typo's" the site is published and will now be my main site that I present to those who Interview me or do Articles on the Sphere Being "Message".

http://spherebeingalliance.com/

Twitter: @BlueAvians

Thank you,

Corey (And apparently still "Luke" aka GoodETxSG")
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 7th April 2015 at 11:14.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (6th April 2015), All is One (5th April 2015), Aragorn (5th April 2015), blue (6th April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), carribdreamer (6th April 2015), Chester (6th April 2015), dancing waters (5th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), diZZy (5th April 2015), Flower of Life (5th April 2015), Fuego Del Monte (5th April 2015), JRS (6th April 2015), just robj (5th April 2015), kauilapele (6th April 2015), LarBear (5th April 2015), Largo (5th April 2015), lift the veil (5th April 2015), lindigab (6th April 2015), lookbeyond (5th April 2015), Maembo (6th April 2015), Majik (5th April 2015), Maunagarjana (6th April 2015), mixermossin (6th April 2015), mocha (5th April 2015), modwiz (5th April 2015), MrCasual (5th April 2015), naochan (7th April 2015), saturnnet (6th April 2015), Sebastion (5th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (6th April 2015), tonig (6th April 2015), Windancer (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey,
    a question you may have answered but do these human type ET need to eat and drink like us? Do they go to the toilet , crap and pee? Do they have sex and same as us? I read a few times about "Hippies From Space" beings, any info there?. The Blue Avians, is there lot's of birdseed around ?
    Thanks, like a lot what you do.
    Ivo
    Last edited by bobo, 5th April 2015 at 21:27.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (5th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cobra Resistance:
    Are you THE Cobra of 2012 Portal? Can you share any new information about the Blue Avians? The Sphere Alliance? Thank you!
    Last edited by Rocket's Mom, 7th April 2015 at 01:01.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Hello,

Quite a lot has occurred in the last 12 hours.

I was involved in another "SSP Alliance/Sphere Alliance Conference" (Series of them actually) last night/early this morning.

(Updates Below 4/6)
    I will be briefing DW on these meetings as well as writing them up (Minus Classified Information) to be posted on my Web Site. (Did not take place at the "LOC" this time. The LOC was in use by "The Opposition Alliance" for a series of (4 Day Meetings/Conferences). As stated the "LOC" is a "Neutral Facility" as is Most of the Moon. There is quite a lot of "Diplomatic Territory" up there. There is quite a lot action going on withing the "SSP Alliance" (Mostly "Internal Issues" that they want to deal with on their own) and I am hearing that the "Opposition" is having quite a lot of "Issues" of their own... Things are falling apart around them. I also got some more details on "The Two Atrocities, 1: Mars, 2: Off the Carolinas (In an undersea base). There were quite disturbing and I am keeping them quiet for now. I shared what I could over Skype with DW (Skype is very NON Secure). There is quite a lot going on and things are picking up a quite a pace... It seems that both sides are having some issues holding certain aspects of their groups together (Especially those who want revenge and are NOT AT ALL enthused about the Blue Avian "Hippy Love and Peace Message"!)...

David Wilcock released a new Article on Divinecosmos.com which some have already pointed out (To answer a question he mentions the Video Interviews he is Editing in the last paragraph of the Article).

Celebrating the Graduation of Law of One Channel Carla Rueckert
    April 5, 2015, 12:48 pm Hits: 26,798 (2:35 PM Central)
    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...rla-graduation

I received an Email with questions for a "Follow Up Article" from the Esteemed Dr. Salla which I am working on to send back to him. (Sent Answers back to him and he stated he is working on getting an article out ASAP.). Ty Michael Salla!

I have also needed to provide some "Content" to a "Wonderful Service to Others" person who on their own designed a Web Page for me with no requests of anything in return. This is an example of how STO should and is working around us already. Without mentioning names "Thank You For ALL of the Hard Work!) (Update, the site is completed and ready for viewing and use, also have a Tweet Account and will be adding a Facebook Account/Link Soon... Yea, FaceBook, Ick).

Asside from cleaning up some of my "Infamous Typo's" the site is published and will now be my main site that I present to those who Interview me or do Articles on the Sphere Being "Message".

Twitter: @BlueAvians

Thank you,

Corey (And apparently still "Luke" aka GoodETxSG")
    Hello,

I have been going pretty fast and furious and getting little sleep, please pardon typo's as I am not going to be heavily editing this post.

I have provided DW with as much of a briefing as I could without our secure line that was somehow interrupted or disabled recently. I was able to give him quite a few details without getting into operational details that would have negative OPSEC ramifications.

I was able to go over the most recent SSP Alliance Conference in fairly good detail and share some of the "Intel" I was briefed on about the "Two Atrocities" (That the Sphere Beings were not enthusiastic about) that were carried out by the SSP Alliance during a window of time after one Opposition Defector group brought some "Actionable Intelligence" to the table. This information was acted on and it ended up causing a large loss of life both innocent and not so innocent.

Some of the SSP Alliance personnel didn't feel these were "Atrocities" at all but were just the normal brutality of war with its normal collateral damage. During this conference some of the Alliance Leadership submitted questions and requests for information about quite a few things including proposed "Rules of Engagement" and once again the request to allow some of the "NATO Type" of SSP Groups referenced as the "League of Nations Program" (SSP) back into the Sol System.

There was also further petitioning for some of the more benign 4/5D Alien Beings who were in the Sol System on peaceful scientific expeditions to be allowed to leave the Solar System wide quarantine. There has turned out to be quite a few more of these groups than the SSP Alliance first thought. It does not appear that this "Outer Barrier" will be dropped for any reason what so ever though.

It was interesting to be taken to 3 different Alliance Facilities after the conference to meet some of the "Rank and File" who have been fully briefed on the Sphere Beings very recently. Most of them were "Drafted" into these programs after being brought up as MILAB's in various MILAB Sub-Programs so they were interested to speak to me and ask questions about my experiences to verify I was indeed once "One of them" and to ask questions about these Sphere Beings.

I got the usual questions like "Do they eat and wipe their buts" and so on. I had to give some of them a crash course in 6th and higher Density Beings. Many of them had plenty of experience dealing with 4/5th Density Beings but this is a whole new level and "Ball Game" that out classes these other beings by many multitudes. That went well and I ended up sleeping at one facility for a few ours and ate a small ration with them before I was off to the next location to repeat the same uncomfortable conversations. I was even taken to a range and was allowed to fire one of the weapons (Small Arms) after I was biometrically paired to it. The weapons would not fire in my hands otherwise.

For these battle hardened soldiers (Men and Women) I always got the same blank faced response to the "Sphere Being Message".

They just did not understand how a "Love", "Forgiveness", "Raising of Consciousness and Vibration" type of tactic was going to have any affect on the various groups they had been engaging. One likened it to putting daisies into the barrels of M-16's. Many of them are having a difficult time with the "Hippy Love and Peace" message and processing the information about the various Densities and Vibrations. Some of this information didn't seem to sit well even though they did understand what I was talking about.

I have also passed a great deal of information to Mr. Salla and answered a lot of his questions for a follow up article that he will be releasing in the next day or two.

I am also compiling all of my notes to present a very detailed article of my own that will be released on my web site and also copied here on TOT. It is going to be quite a long and detailed article and may take me 5 or so days to compile and complete.

It should provide some of the most recent and detailed events and activities in and outside of our solar system that has been released by anyone that is attending "SSP Alliance Conferences" in person as well as working directly with the "Sphere Being Alliance". I am currently working as a liaison between the "SSP Alliance", The "Opposition" (Most call them the Cabal), and a "Delegate" in the Human and Non-Human "Like" ET/ED Federations that are trapped inside the Solar System at this time.

I am not looking forward to two separate meetings that I will be attending in a "Delegation Role" for my first time ever with both the Draco/Orion Federation and their Allies (AKA "The Non-Human Types of ET/ED's) in "Their" joint Federation and also a meeting with the same group I used to attend in a "Support Role" as an "IE" years ago with the up to 40 "Types" of Human "Like" ET/ED's in "Their" Federation.

I am very much not looking forward to these last two assignments and the reports from them should be very interesting to say the least. Those both will be happening in the very near future.

For those who have been able to get past the incredible nature of what I am reporting to be doing it is going to make for some very mind expanding information. For the others it is going to be plenty of new information to shake their heads and fists at and pound the keyboards about over on the "Debate Thread".

One thing is for sure, things are coming to a head "Up There" in some ways and in other ways the "SSP Alliance" and the "Opposition SSP Groups"/Secret Earth Governments are barely holding their selves together.

They are ALL having a very rough time of it.

I wanted to give an update to everyone after talking to DW and providing his briefing and getting the information sent to Michael Salla for his article. I will be building heavily off of that article in the coming days with the release of the information and some of my recent experiences as soon as I get them written and edited (By a proper editor).

Thank you for all of your support. Things are really taking off faster and higher than I ever expected them to "Down Here".

To find out that some extremely well known people are watching this Forum and this information very closely was interesting as well.

In all of the shuffle I wan't to make sure that the main message is not lost on anyone. Focus on the message and changing the world "One Person At A Time... Even If That One Person Is Yourself!"

Daily Focus on becoming a more "Service To Others" Person (In any small way you can), Focus on becoming more "Loving" and "Forgiving"... Focus on opening your mind (Keeping your discernment firmly in place) and "Raising Your Vibration and Consciousness" through what ever means and belief systems you practice (Prayer or Meditation). Treat your bodies like temples and try to move to a higher vibrational diet.

These changes will not ultimately occur through War and Violence from what is being communicated to me and now strongly IMHO...

Love and peace to all,

Corey "GoodETxSG"
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 7th April 2015 at 11:16.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th April 2015), Alan (7th April 2015), All is One (7th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), Believer (7th April 2015), Blacklight43 (7th April 2015), blue (7th April 2015), bobo (7th April 2015), Chester (8th April 2015), coloradojo (25th April 2015), dancing waters (7th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Dogstar (7th April 2015), enlightened star (7th April 2015), Flower of Life (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), Fuego Del Monte (7th April 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), jcocks (7th April 2015), john parslow (7th April 2015), johnjen325 (7th April 2015), JRS (7th April 2015), LarBear (7th April 2015), Largo (7th April 2015), Lee (7th April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), Lillith (7th April 2015), lindigab (7th April 2015), linea (8th April 2015), Maembo (7th April 2015), Majik (7th April 2015), Mariana (7th April 2015), Mark (7th April 2015), Maunagarjana (7th April 2015), mixermossin (7th April 2015), mocha (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), MrCasual (7th April 2015), naochan (8th April 2015), PIPERON (7th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (7th April 2015), samara (7th April 2015), saturnnet (7th April 2015), Sebastion (7th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (7th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), surfferjoe (18th April 2015), TaipeiSam (7th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (7th April 2015), Timewaster (8th April 2015), tonig (7th April 2015), Verum (7th April 2015), Windancer (7th April 2015), yobear (7th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Alan View Post
    THANKS again, Corey. Stay safe!

I have captured this and will plan on reading this several times a day as a reminder.

It will surely help as I drive to/from work in rush hour traffic. ;-)

Anyone else interested in opening a thread on what constitutes a "high vibration diet"?
    I am going to be doing a page on my web site soon about this (High Vibration Diets). It is a very important part of the equation IMHO.

And thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (8th April 2015), All is One (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (7th April 2015), Chester (8th April 2015), dancing waters (7th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Flower of Life (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GCS1103 (7th April 2015), LarBear (7th April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), lindigab (7th April 2015), Majik (7th April 2015), Mark (7th April 2015), Maunagarjana (7th April 2015), mixermossin (8th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (7th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), TaipeiSam (7th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015), tonig (7th April 2015), Tonz (7th April 2015), yobear (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey -
    Just read Dr. Salla's article --

I know it is probably taboo to talk about timing, but can you give a general idea of when the next powerful wave of energy will arrive? Weeks or months, or longer? Thank you!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (7th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), Mark (7th April 2015), shannon333 (7th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey, thanks so much for taking the time out of your hectic schedule to bring us your update.

I was wondering if you could comment a little further on what is going on ʻdown hereʻ. We see and can deduce some of it but details about what the Earth groups are going through would be appreciated. The US is being isolated and isolating itself, which is interesting and I wanted to know if you know anything about this - I expect itʻs related. Thanks!

One thing is for sure, things are coming to a head "Up There" in some ways and in other ways the "SSP Alliance" and the "Opposition SSP Groups"/Secret Earth Governments are barely holding their selves together.

They are ALL having a very rough time of it.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mocha For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), kauilapele (7th April 2015), Largo (7th April 2015), Param (7th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (7th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    G - In the Salla article you also stated the following,

I was only assigned to the Research Vehicle (where there were German and some Chinese Scientist) which was not a “Military Vessel” and had quite a different atmosphere...I was only assigned to the research vessel [ASSR “ISRV”– (Auxiliary Specialized Space Research) Interstellar-Class Vessel, Arnold Sommerfeld] for a little over 6 years..
    Per Wikipeida http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Sommerfeld Sommerfeld was,
    Arnold Johannes Wilhelm Sommerfeld, ForMemRS[1] (5 December 1868 – 26 April 1951) was a German theoretical physicist who pioneered developments in atomic and quantum physics, and also educated and mentored a large number of students for the new era of theoretical physics. He served as PhD supervisor for more Nobel prize winners in physics than any other supervisor to date. He introduced the 2nd quantum number (azimuthal quantum number) and the 4th quantum number (spin quantum number). He also introduced the fine-structure constant and pioneered X-ray wave theory.
    So was this a German research vessel? Since it is of an interstellar class, what type of propulsion systems were used to facilitate interstellar travel? When/where/by who (country/group of countries/contracting agency(ies)) was this ship built? Was it built on Earth, in orbit, or off-planet?

What types of research was this vessel undertaking? Can you give a brief history of where (interstellar locales) and what this ship has been involved in?

Thanks!

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 7th April 2015 at 18:12.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), CeeTee9 (7th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    G - In the Salla article you also stated the following,

Per Wikipeida http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Sommerfeld Sommerfeld was,

So was this a German research vessel? Since it is of an interstellar class, what type of propulsion systems were used to facilitate interstellar travel? When/where/by who (country/group of countries/contracting agency(ies)) was this ship built? Was it built on Earth, in orbit, or off-planet?

What types of research was this vessel undertaking? Can you give a brief history of where (interstellar locales) and what this ship has been involved in?

Thanks!

Lift the Veil
    It was not a "German Vessel"... many if not all of these questions are going to be answered in depth in the Video Interview.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (7th April 2015), Chester (8th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (7th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), mocha (8th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), Param (7th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), tonig (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey,

The reason I asked where the bases might be off of the Carolinas is that you might be able to solve a local mystery. Here within a small stretch of the east coast, we have strange ground shaking booms. A few time per year, they rattle the windows, shake the house, and stop your heart. The local news calls them the "Seneca Guns" -- blaming it on the ghosts, because they have no answers for the phenomenon. (The Seneca people came from western NY to this area to save the Tuscarora people from a British blood bath in 1711). But there are no recorded earth quakes, no military activity, etc. So, if there are DUMBS off the coast, and vehicles travel to and fro, perhaps they might have an energetic fingerprint that shakes a house or two???

Many thanks for your valuable time. I am very grateful for what you are DOing.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Thank you Nelson for your post including this link………… most curious blog indeed.

There has been a new entry posted on this blog that looks like it is referring to some of the posts here on TOT discussion. So I am posting here for those who wish to see the response. http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...-response.html

I have just finished reading this entire blog link leaving me with much food for thought to contemplate, as the chess moves this blogger describes has ‘sense’ in it and very much congruent to the many years of research I have done by myself listening to many whistleblowers over the years.

The last time I read something of this nature was with the poster ‘Hidden Hand’. Perhaps…….. Just perhaps, there is some important truth in this to consider as we unravel our own story of Self and regain our own sovereignty? As this journey is all about re-remembering who we all truly are and regain our sovereignty and Spiritual Evolution. Even if Hidden Hand was later deemed a hoax....... it made me think bigger outside the box and question more - smile. So it was purposeful.

I realised a long time ago that the Iluminati have long focussed knowledge and set up ‘boxes of thought’ that cover ‘all walks of life’ various expressions. Our own ‘soul’ discernment should always be paramount on everything we read. Even GoodET tells us to discern everything he shares.

I personally find it healthy to look at 'all angles' then one can gleem the bigger picture....... whatever that maybe.

Ps. I absolutely agree that the ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools were infiltrated bringing in enslavement to the people........ I sense truth that Ra and his kind were later mimicked by others who had darker agendas. How many times has such happened just in our recorded history whereby truth was later distorted. As to the comment on the iluminati bird masks............ that too rings a bell within me. I'm thinking of re-watching the movie 'eyes wide shut'.
    Yes, this is one of my lovely stalkers. I know exactly who it is.They have made such a nuisance of themselves that I have had to add them to the list of trolls/stalkers that I am following on an online service. That number has sadly grown.

I know what some may be thinking, No.. I do not immediately label anyone who disagree's with me as a "Troll" or a "Stalker"... I let their actions speak as loud as their words. When I am attacked across several mediums and through several people it then becomes something more than just a person with a strong but different opinion.

I was warned but I had no idea how many mentally ill people gravitated to these forums and this "field" in general. "There is a fine line between genius and insanity" and some of these people are quite clever. It not only gives me a new respect for what forum staff members have to deal with on a daily basis but also explains why disclosure has been so damaged over the years (Beyond what the 5 "i's" and other groups could do on their own, "The people factor")...

It is comforting to know that these types only represent less than 1% of the total number of people on these Forums and Following this Field Over All Though, And most are very supportive or if the info smell like "Poo" to them they just shake their heads and move on. "Internet Anonymity" has only enhanced certain psychological pathologies in that "less than 1%" though...

I have been given good advice by some people that have been in this field for some time and have the resources to track and locate these people (Usually pretty easily and quickly) to add to the tracking service to make sure they do not get out of hand (All of their "Real Life" personal info).

I have had ONE STALKER who was so bad that I had to report them to their local "LEO's" (Law Enforcement) already. It also turned out that they were doing some posting from their job or work assets and I have info printed out ready to "Fed-Ex" to their HR Department of their employer.

It is a sad part of this industry but one that has to be dealt with if anything is to get done long term. That is all I will say on this matter. I am sure everyone is aware of the amount of online trolling and stalking that goes on to some degree.

This is the busiest I have ever been and it is only going to get more so. Please bare with me with all of the questions here on the thread, in PM's, Emails and through the new "Question" feature of my Website. They are in the hundreds now.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), Alan (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), john parslow (8th April 2015), JRS (8th April 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), Largo (8th April 2015), lift the veil (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Majik (8th April 2015), Maunagarjana (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Sooz (8th April 2015), SouthDelight (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (8th April 2015), tonig (8th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    hey GoodETxSG.
    some pages back you mention having dealings with the ssp personnel and other agencies regarding disclosure,meetings ect.
    how do the top brass feel about you posting information on forums?are they with you and do want disclosure or are they just watching with keen interest to see how far things will go?
    have you been threatened and if so are you protected?

just a thought as the government's have technology way ahead of our time and maybe they think it is time the rest of us caught up to the true facts of alien beings and advanced tech,
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), mixermossin (8th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile

Hi Corey, still reading your blog and the questions about AI keep popping up, so to keep in line, hehe, do the 6,7,8 and 9th levels also have a problem with AI ? An answer on this question would mean a lot to me, but thanks any ways.
    Last edited by bobo, 8th April 2015 at 14:45.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), Largo (8th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bobo View Post
    Hi Corey, still reading your blog and the questions about AI keep popping up, so to keep in line, hehe, do the 6,7,8 and 9th levels also have a problem with AI ?
    NO, none of the current threats to any of US, or the "Other Beings" (3/4th & 4/5th D) are threats to the beings in the 6D+ Realms...
    They do not use ANY technology as we know it (All done through Thought/Consciousness/Vibratory) at all nor is AI present on their plane of existence...Even the "Spheres" are not a technology by our standards and perceptions but were described as "Devices" as being the closest things we could understand at the LOC meeting.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), carribdreamer (8th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), Largo (8th April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Maunagarjana (9th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), pablo.s (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Shibby (21st April 2015), SouthDelight (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2015), tonig (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey, I see the information you share. I see the information DW shares and I see the information may other people, speaking about ET's and all kinds of actions going on "above our heads", share.

What I fail to see is, what are the practical positive consequences of all this info for us "down in the dirt"? What is the relevance?

It's nothing we can influence, the only thing we can do is observe. Like the weather. It's good to know what the weather will be like in order to adjust the clothing accordingly. But apart from that, meh.

Becoming obsessed by things that cannot be influenced disempowers people. Covey, the management teacher speaks of "circle of concern" and "circle of influence". People spending their time and energy with things they are concerned with but cannot influence actually loose power, compared to people spending their time on things they actually can influence, who instead gain in power.

Which is this case is ourselves. In the spiritual sense, the only thing we actually can influence is ourselves.

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but in many cases this become like an entertainment industry, like TV, with a whole bunch of mindless robots sitting watching the screen in fascination, instead of doing something that will change their lives.

Yes, it might be interesting to know that there are important people meeting and dishing out the fate of the universe, but that's nothing new, has been going on since the beginning of creation and actually, in the practical day-to-day perspective, shouldn't be given much energy.

I guess what I'm asking is, how is what you are sharing contributing to helping people heal and rise their vibrations to higher levels of consciousness? Thank you.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Alan (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), donk (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), sandy (8th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Tribe (8th April 2015)