Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Situation Criticle: Healing and Insights?

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts
    Hi Onceinabluemoon I've been pondering you problem here, and I have may have come up with a possible solution for you, have you tried fighting there attack's, using your's along with that of your friends, psychic powers, this works against psychic attack's,
    its actually a form of white "witch craft" you simply send back all of there negativity with the power of love!!, you could do this alone or with a army of friend, as we all have some psychic strength, your welcome to disregard my idea that's no problem at all, if I can think of an alternative I will get back to you, best wishers
    regards 717...
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 4th January 2015 at 09:02.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (4th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Maybe if we got enough people together to do it, it might work.... Part of the problem to me has been that it's been Tanah and I against a whole slew of bad guys.... We'd beat something, stop to take our breath and ascertain what was net to do,and in the meantime they'd catch back up.

Something changed last night though, I think tanah and I beat a large hole in their plans. I even had a dream last night where I woke up and was questioned by three people in business suits....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (4th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (4th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I believe we did too, hit a huge hole in their plans. No one was expecting anyone to put together the information we did. And specially to tie into their "false ascension" plans. The rest of it basically puts the Archons as the rulers and everyone else completely blocked from Source, and anything that isn't "approved" by the "masters". The planetary AI is the 'go between' because the true archons are void beings, they can't exist in normal space.

I think there is very little left that they can do or have planned. Before they're going to fall / crack / collapse entirely. They're surrounded not only from ET but also positive Military and Militia and Alternative Movement people.

And I have to correct something, it's supposed to be an "Temporal based Holographic False Reality"

@SeeTheLight,

I think it's a great idea, but yeah, we'd have to get a LOT of people together, and do with absolute strength, unity, confidence, etc. And agree collectively on how, what, etc. The targets would be, and what will be done with them, etc, when they're located. So there's no moral compasses getting in the way when an electrical storm of epic proportions discharges over an facility or something.

Update: And so it continues, I've been attacked all evening, and they just placed another implant in my spine, dropped it in a hole in my neck, and it went to the base of my spine.

BirdDog:
    I didn't sell my soul, but it's been taken from me against my will and without my consent, and has definitely been taken / fragmented, etc. It's not BS. it's not trickery by the Black Ops people. Compare to what I'm dealing with the Black Ops people and ET are kidnergardners. They're primitive and very low level PAWNS. We're not just dealing with the Black Ops ones, If we were, it would have been done and over with in a few days at the most and not continued on since 2012.
    Last edited by Onceinabluemoon, 4th January 2015 at 04:07.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (4th January 2015), Altaira (13th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Morning jcocks, thank you for your positive approach, to my attempt to help here, if you can or could get some more people on board, I would be willing to try and help with my show of support!
    best wishers
    regards 717...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Definitely would love to do that.

As a general question to the group, How do we fight something that doesn't respect the laws of creation and divine law? Sovereignty etc? I do all this disengagement, revoking, etc, over and over, and believe it with every bit of my authority and conviction, etc. And it appears to not mean anything to these beings.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (4th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    If you was to go down the suggested root, first you deed to find your willing team of helpers, along with your friends from around the world, from as many souses as possible, other forums family and so on,
    you would need to work out the time lines, from the different country's, so that everyone could take part at the same time, so to build the strength of you attack, then give everyone taking part a time in there part of the world, that will mach up with everyone's then at this fixed time, we all pray and ask for each one taking part in helping you, to be protected, by way of spiritual / universal energy, in the form an of a pyramid, this will keep everyone safe from any reprisals,

We then all ask our spiritual friends, helper and guide's, Gods, ETs, and all cosmic positive energy's to stop this attack on you persons, and to send back all of the negative energy's with our hart felt love, back to where ever it is coming from,

And then we leave it and let it go with out any negative input what so ever, this way no one can come to harm,

This action would normally send back ten time's the effects, that you have been effected, to all those doing this to you my friend, now each person help will have the power of ten, so you could have a considerable force behind you if its done correctly,

Now my friend before you go down this root, you need be certain this is the right way forward, and that your not playing here, "I'm not trying to suggest that you are in any way", I am looking out for you, as this could call back on you if you'v inadvertently mislead any of the circle trying to help you here!

I feel sure that no one would want to see you going though any more of this crap my friend, I just needed to put this out there before we commit!!

Now lets see if you can get a circle to fight this thing, and get you freed,
    best wishers my friend
    regards 717...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (4th January 2015), Walter (4th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Well I don't know for sure that anything will help you here, but we can only try,
    I know of mediums who use it when their being attacked them self,
    and there's a whole lot of power out there in the universe!!
    so give it a little time before making up your mind my friend,
    best wishers to you
    regards 717...
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 4th January 2015 at 08:19.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Retired United States
    Thanks
    Hey,
    Have been sending you prayer. I will continue to project healing energy. I have demanded your soul parts back for you, and I have faith that things will get better.
    Walter

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walter For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (4th January 2015), Cearna (4th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (4th January 2015)

Thanks
    Things are getting better in general, just these 'turds' are being persistent and can't seem to realize they've lost, and well that they can't do this to me anymore, and never were legally allowed to in the first place.

The funny thing is, even after this one being was taken care of, the 'turds' here on the surface keep assigning AIs to me and all kinds of "fun" stuff. As though they're throwing temper tantrums, and are no better than 2yr olds. Certainly no more intelligent. The funny thing is I can ALWAYS tell when an AI or being is coming through the internet as I can hear the frequency / audio tone, and this computer / lap top I'm on starts acting up. Also when the dips are reading it or who ever is assigned to 'monitor' me, yawn! The more resources they use, the more they lose.

The other thing they seem to like to do, is come through the smoke detectors? But because of the electrical signal coming through them, they start chirping.

Update: I'm still dealing with the attacks though, being still stealing my soul parts, one just poked my head and made my heart stop. And another recauterized the top of my right leg just below my knee, it was healed earlier.

And there's some sort of field generators being used to block my healers...so they can't get through. That is what the drones drop and then copters come and "adjust" them.
    Last edited by Onceinabluemoon, 5th January 2015 at 10:06.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Well its nice to hear that things seem to be getting better, just maybe telling everyone is slowing there hold, lets hope so for your sake my friend,
    I like Walter will say a prayer, along with sending you some healing, with our demands to give you back your sole parts,

Take care of your self Onceinabluemoon,
    regards 717...
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 7th January 2015 at 15:45.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Onceinabluemoon (5th January 2015), Walter (5th January 2015)

Thanks
    I was attacked heavy again, and yet it seems we might have finally got around back to the source of the problems. And yet in it all, I ended up with another set of wires in my head / neck / spine.

How do I end this permanently?

Thanks
    Things seem to have calmed down for now, after finding a few things and beings over the last few days. But my pets are still being used to run off and block my healers. And interfere with them energetically. I believe there is at least one being attached to them and I don't know what else has been done but even my pets were soul swapped and possessed in the past, I don't think the larger dogs or my cat has been healed / fixed yet.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Glad to hear things have settled down a bit.
    Working on a more in depth outline to go searching for the main perp using a pendulum and imagining if you are willing to go that route.

You're right about lucifer though.. It ain't him
    Its that place where projection takes over my vision... Sorry bout that.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

Thanks
    Imagining or just visualization? , anything that brings a permanent end to this, and some answers helps. I can hear drones still occasionally as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I wrote the quick outline here before.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/4883-C...#post841892560

That's the very short version. I will write an extended version of it with whatever makes sense at the time of writing tomorrowmorning.

As I don't visualize very well i am used to calling it imagining (which to me is very different than fantasysing)

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today