Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death as Life and how to get the World back

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    This was posted on The Guardian 8 hours ago:

Media "gagged" over bid to report MP child abuse ring
    http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...ild-abuse-ring

and going on from the DI interview above here is the next one from Andrea Davison:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaPXWdTXyU

Published on 19 Nov 2014
    Former Intelligence agent Andrea Davison, stitched up by the system for her VIP paedophile revelations, talks on the Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com

Read Andrea's statement here:
    http://macurstatement.blogspot.co.uk/

PS: The OP video featuring the story of Kevin Annette did a lot to raise his street cred. There has been a big effort to discredit him in my view but you could not mistake the man's sincerity nor ignore the distress of the survivors telling their stories. All credit to him and others, like our own Amanda, for the fine work they're doing.
    Last edited by Calabash, 22nd November 2014 at 22:25.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

161803398 (22nd November 2014), Altaira (25th January 2015), Cearna (23rd November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Sooz (23rd November 2014), Woody (22nd November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well I must admit I am truly speechless this time....Is it any wonder we as a society, are so profoundly dysfunctional with an increasing threat of sickos lurking on every corner. A very disturbing vid but glad I took the time to watch it all the way through....Thanks Daws for insisting I watch it..

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Useful Post:

161803398 (25th November 2014), Altaira (25th January 2015), Cearna (29th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), Sooz (24th November 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Griff View Post
    Well I must admit I am truly speechless this time....Is it any wonder we as a society, are so profoundly dysfunctional with an increasing threat of sickos lurking on every corner. A very disturbing vid but glad I took the time to watch it all the way through....Thanks Daws for insisting I watch it..
    Thanks. Griff is referring to this vid:

Truly an eye-opener and shocking. I learnt something new and it connected dots for me. It's long but very worthwhile.

All this child abuse and paedo stuff has been planned folks. It's all laid out here:

Last edited by Sooz, 24th November 2014 at 07:20.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (25th November 2014), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (25th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    The Kinsey Syndrome is likened to Bernat`s and his marketing and mind control techniques..........in the way of planning and connecting all related avenues to the techniques, year after year until it is just part and parcel of the culture of our society. It is like the totalitarian tip toe Icke mentions

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

161803398 (25th November 2014), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (25th November 2014), Cearna (29th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), Sooz (25th November 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Couldn't agree with you more Sandy.

I am still reeling from this video, Kinsey Syndrome. A listener on the Alex Jones Show yesterday called in and mentioned it, so hopefully it's going viral as it should do. It really is bombshell material - with proof - that the Rockefeller Foundation was funding him from around the 1940's!

All planned that one day it would become 'normal' to regard child abuse and paedophilia (and incest) as 'normal'. Yes, with the help of devotees on Madison Avenue, of Edward Bernays.

I can't stress enough how much people need to watch this. I hope it will wake a lot of people up.
    I note it was posted to you-tube 2011. Only now is it gaining a bit of traction in 2014.

PS: I am not necessarily sending this message to members here, but rather to our large number of guests. which seems to be about 100 at any given time.
    Last edited by Sooz, 25th November 2014 at 06:55.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (25th November 2014), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (25th November 2014), Cearna (29th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014)

Thanks
    There is a video out there somewhere on Youtube about pedophilia in Britain in the 70s. Apparently, they were almost to the finish line in terms of getting people to think it was within a range of "normal". There was a politician too who was promoting it. I've not been able to find that video again.
    Last edited by 161803398, 25th November 2014 at 20:56.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (25th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ted-crime.html

The above link leads to an article about a programme which aired in the UK last night (I didn't know it was on and I wouldn't have watched it anyway). In my view, thinking about a potential paedophile as being just a misunderstood person, is akin to normalising a very serious potential disaster, and would be like living next door to a lion and thinking he wouldn't eat you. I think it's a step in the wrong direction, even though the guy hasn't done anything, but what do you think . . .?

I'm still thinking about Theresa May and her change of attitude. She's either realised it's not going away and has decided to ditch her colleagues so that when the shtf she can keep her job, or else she's looking to gain people's trust and still plans to cover it up . . . I think she should go. I'd also like to see either Michael Mansfield QC or Helena Kennedy QC heading the inquiry (does it have to be a judge?)
    Last edited by Calabash, 25th November 2014 at 21:06.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Cearna (29th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), sandy (26th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ted-crime.html

The above link leads to an article about a programme which aired in the UK last night (I didn't know it was on and I wouldn't have watched it anyway). In my view, thinking about a potential paedophile as being just a misunderstood person, is akin to normalising a very serious potential disaster, and would be like living next door to a lion and thinking he wouldn't eat you. I think it's a step in the wrong direction, even though the guy hasn't done anything, but what do you think . . .?

I'm still thinking about Theresa May and her change of attitude. She's either realised it's not going away and has decided to ditch her colleagues so that when the shtf she can keep her job, or else she's looking to gain people's trust and still plans to cover it up . . . I think she should go. I'd also like to see either Michael Mansfield QC or Helena Kennedy QC heading the inquiry (does it have to be a judge?)

Theresa May has got a general election coming up soon. She's even named by many as potentially a better Prime Minister candidate than David Cameron is.

The coming election is going to be an emotional affair with UKIP throwing emotive sound bites around.

Theresa May's advisers may have calculated that this is her moment to launch herself as the new Tori leader candidate. She's got, under her cabinet remit, THE most emotive political issue. Not only does UKIP have nothing much to say about it, it's potentially a better headliner than "British workers for British jobs". It certainly can command more "chess" privileges if the fight gets dirty. There's even a possibility that the public consciousness can be persuaded to think UKIP people are the most likely to be child abusers, themselves.

Any inquiry with teeth will turn out to be a very long drawn out thing that takes many years. Any current political figure who is eventually to be named by the inquiry will be long retired.

I'd place a public inquiry 3rd on a list of best ways to get results. After all, they have a rotten record. To politicians, a public inquiry is "long grass" in a spray can.
    Last edited by norman, 25th November 2014 at 21:59.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (25th November 2014), Cearna (29th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    That is sound Norman . . .

I wrote to UKIP at the beginning of this week saying that, as a party who hadn't been elected before, they had a real opportunity to smash the political paedophile rings and asked what their party line on paedophilia was. I'm still waiting for a reply on that. In the meantime, however, at the rate the rats are desserting their sinking ships and making a beeline for the Good Ship Lolli-ukip-pop, the same people could still be in power even if UKIP got in . . . . FnL

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Cearna (29th November 2014), norman (25th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    I think the guy is right...for his type of pedophile, although I wouldn't want him babysitting. They used to call such people "wimpy" pedophiles as opposed to the predatory type. I had a client who was like this...he felt it but didn't want to do it. I got him a psychiatrist and agreed to be a hotline for this guy...ended up being years. I told him to vote with his feet whenever he said his feeling were getting out of control. After many years he got married to a woman about 20 years older than he was.

What i noticed with him is that he was really put off by confident kids...there was a little girl in my office one day who had normal self esteem and he told me he thought she was a horrible little kid.

I think society can deal with such people by not turning them into Frankenstein's monster. Unfortunately, they are quite a burden. But I've told people this story many times about a guy I knew in Ireland. He was a very popular guy. One day we were all in the pub and a somewhat creepy guy came in. Pat call him over, bought him a beer and talked to him for a while. After, I asked Pat why he did that. He said that was the sort of person who can become a problem and its important to "bring them in".

But you can imagine what might happen to this guy in the hands of somebody like Kinsey.
    Last edited by 161803398, 26th November 2014 at 00:34.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (26th November 2014), Cearna (29th November 2014), norman (26th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014), sandy (30th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    This is another variety of child abuse.

I can't post the video direct so you'll have to go to the page and watch it there.

WARNING: This video is VERY likely to upset you.

http://www.hir24.hu/elet-stilus/2014...ozza-a-cseled/

[ there's 30 second advert first ]

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Cearna (29th November 2014), sandy (30th November 2014), Sooz (27th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have never heard of a recovering Pedo whimpy or Predatory!! Don't believe it is doable or else there would be programs touting the successful treatment and recovering Pedo's speaking up especially if they had already been outed as such and had found a solution to their aberration. Just my 2 cents or opinion

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (27th November 2014), Cearna (29th November 2014), Sooz (27th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hope this child was found and rescued Norman .............the article is not in English!! tears steam down my face and I feel sick inside but you are right as this type of abuse goes on all to often too and we wonder why people end up in jail, addicts, pedo's, sociopaths, metally ill and on and on.................

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (27th November 2014), Sooz (27th November 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    I hope this child was found and rescued Norman .............the article is not in English!! tears steam down my face and I feel sick inside but you are right as this type of abuse goes on all to often too and we wonder why people end up in jail, addicts, pedo's, sociopaths, metally ill and on and on.................
    I felt the same way Sandy. Warning to others - this is very disturbing. When you watch it, you cannot 'unsee it'. It has haunted me all day.

On the other hand I don't want others NOT to see it. Sometimes things have to cut to your core in order to do more than what we do presently. Not looking at it is denial.

And if you do watch it? And you feel sick and cry? That is nothing compared to what this child and many others are enduring. Not to mention sex abuse.

Maybe more people should watch this and feel sick. Maybe more would get done.
    Last edited by Sooz, 27th November 2014 at 11:08.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Cearna (29th November 2014), sandy (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Couldn't agree more Sooz !! Just spent over an hour talking with a friend who is working at quite an innovative centre called Little Warriors and it was heartening to hear how they are immersed in healing along with their family members for 20 days and then come back 3-4 times a year along with constant support and long term follow up.

This is a new position for her and to hear her tell of the successes of this program was very encouraging to say the least. Another therapy they are using is called trauma based therapy as the brain is highly involved in being part of the trauma and the recording of such along with the tapes being played as a result of triggers lasts a lifetime if not addressed. The program has been in existence less than 10 years but the resulting success is being touted and as a result the program is expanding here in Canada.

I will stay on top of this and get more info when I can as she is in another province and we don't talk too often. Just thought I would share a little positive action
    Last edited by sandy, 30th November 2014 at 01:17.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (29th November 2014), Cearna (29th November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)