Thread: Off with their heads.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Off with their heads.

"Guillotine, firing squads better than lethal injection, says prominent federal judge

Executions are “brutal, savage events” — and if society wants to carry them out, it ought to stop pretending otherwise, forget about lethal injections and return to “more primitive — and foolproof — methods.”

Like the guillotine — or on second thought, the firing squad.

That’s the view of Alex Kozinski, one of the nation’s most prominent appeals court judges, a Ronald Reagan appointee generally regarded as a libertarian conservative and, by standards of the judiciary, a bit of a “troublemaker,” who likes to stir the pot.

http://2fletchdr222.blogspot.mx/2014...2014-lets.html

Kozinski dissented Monday from a decision of the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit to stay the execution of Joseph R. Wood until Arizona told Wood more about the drugs that would be used in the execution and the personnel who would carry it out.
    Kozinski let loose on the whole attempt, as he put it, to “mask the brutality of executions by making them look serene and peaceful — like something any one of us might experience in our final moments.”
    Executions “are, in fact, nothing like that … and nothing the state tries to do can mask that reality,” he wrote. If the state’s going to kill, it should at least do it effectively, he said. Complete article

Why is this important news right now? Because its all lining up right on time to fulfill Bible Prophecy, which states that the government of the Beast Antichrist will have Beheading as his choice of execution.
    Revelation 20:4
    Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Here is another article, showing how Obamacare is coded within the United Nations W.H.O. and allows for death by beheading via guillotine.
    OBAMACARE WORLDWIDE: COMPLETE WITH LEGAL EXECUTION
    (FRONT FOR THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION)

Please consider the following information, all revealed as to who Barack Obama is and what his plans are. He is the Final Antichrist... and he will soon be empowered and incarnated by Satan himself, and then the Great Tribulation will begin. THIS HAS ALL BEEN REVEALED. Heads up, stay safe, and May God bless you and keep you.

ALL EYES ON THE THREE WEEKS, AND TISHA B´AV
    (JULY 15-AUGUST 4, 2014)

BREACH, BIRTHDAYS & BIBLICAL PATTERNS... MORE REASONS TISHA B´AV (AUG 4-5) MAY BE THE REVEALED DAY OF THE LORD

THE HOLOCAUST HAS BEGUN!!!
    MULTIPLE (25) FEMA LOCATIONS FUNCTIONING NOW...
    MANDATORY CHIPPING IS NEXT

I WISH WE´D ALL BEEN READY: W/ AUDIO TEACHING ON THE MARK OF THE BEAST BY STEVE FLETCHER

THE SIGN OF HIS COMING REVEALED -
    MY CALL TO THIS PROPHETIC MINISTRY
    Posted 3 days ago by steve fletcher"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Wolf Khan (29th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Oh yes? The guillotine is the foolproof? Going along with your previous thread, Ria, on the Illuminati - what they are thinking is that waiting to be guillotined must be one of the most terrifying experiences ever and will give the Luciferians there adrenaline high. I remember reading that the latest trains found waiting outside the camps in the U.S. have a guillotine in them. These people are sick, sick, sick!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

777 (28th July 2014), Ria (28th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i saw a video today where Muslims have decapitated they say 50 people and put them on poles.
    well i could not watch it but saw enough.how could this happen today?
    i will not post the video but here is the link.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2604210/pg1

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Ria (28th July 2014), shamanseeker (30th July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I knew it. ALL 5th dimensional passengers departed already leaving us stranded in the doom and gloom of our pityfull exsistence..
    And I mean we should be so lucky to get decapitated with the 4 horseman arriving soon spreading there diseases, wars and what not from the cabinet of horrors..

Ah well. just breathe.. live life, enjoy what we can and maybe actualy paint a smile a day on somebodies face..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calabash (30th July 2014), Ria (28th July 2014), shamanseeker (30th July 2014), Wolf Khan (29th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Well done, Eelco! I think it's a case of focussing on what we want and we certainly don't want to be beheaded!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (30th July 2014), Ria (30th July 2014)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    Who'd of thought in this day and age humans are still cutting peoples heads off . We haven't come very far have we ? If I were an alien (and who's to say I'm not ) I'd come back in another 2000yrs and see if humans have grown a little . This barbarity has to stop if you want a real visit

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Ria (30th July 2014), shamanseeker (1st August 2014)