Thread: NWO Gender Agenda

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

NWO Gender Agenda

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjsaDIopOE

Starts at 33 minutes.

The New World Order's agenda re gender and sexuality. This is a 'heads up' on their plans for humanity; how they intend to spin it and manipulate the population. Dr. Darrell Y. Hamamoto is an insider whistleblower who has made it his pledge to inform humanity of the elite's agenda regarding this subject. Very informative interview with Alex Jones 24 July 2014. Ends on a very positive note.

I broadly tried to address this a year or so ago, regarding homosexuality and same sex marriage and where it was leading. The thread was closed eventually as it was deemed a bit contentious. Perhaps we could open this up for a civil and mature discussion again?

I will also include a wikipage bio on Dr Hamamoto in a minny. (That's oz slang for 'in a minute', lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjsaDIopOE

Edit: Just changed the start time, sorry!
    Last edited by Sooz, 25th July 2014 at 09:50. Reason: Revised start time

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (25th July 2014), Calabash (25th July 2014), Cearna (26th July 2014), lookbeyond (25th July 2014), ronin (27th July 2014), Woody (25th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Here is a short 'wiki bio' of Dr Hamanoto:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Hamamoto
    Last edited by Sooz, 25th July 2014 at 08:40.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (25th July 2014), Cearna (26th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Hiya Sooz, I vaguely remember this thread from a while back but would deffo encourage a mature discussion.

Could I ask a favour? What is the general jist of this video? I am stuck at work with no audio for the next eight or so hours

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th July 2014), Sooz (25th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Hiya Mirror,

I listened to it today and I need to listen to it again, because I feel it is profoundly important. Basically this guy is an insider whistleblower, gained a scholarship from the Rockefeller foundation, blah, blah, and has inside information of what their plans are to manipulate the population into everyone not being of any particular gender. Population reduction? That thought of mine also leads onto how they will manage that. And from that, same sex marriage, test tube babies etc. Think 'Brave New World' by Huxley, where babies are produced on a production line. With babies being born with limited abilities or advanced abilities, depending on what has been engineered in the test tube. In order to have certain people as slaves and dumb and/or people who are smart and can advance the NWO.

Crazy stuff I know, but those with eyes to see? You can observe the foundations happening now. I will post again when I've listened to it a second time.

He also goes into the stuff which is put into our food and water.
    Last edited by Sooz, 25th July 2014 at 12:05.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th July 2014), Ria (25th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Hi All, I knew I needed to listen to it again to get the right place to start. To get to the 'meat and potatoes' of the gender agenda, go to the 33 minute mark. Sorry if I have wasted anyone's time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    He talks about the academic and political cover being given to the re-engineering of the human race.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th July 2014), Sooz (25th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Just a couple of notes I've made:

Dr Hamamoto twice refers to Michelle Obama as a 'lady-boy'. So maybe from an insider, those rumours may be true. Who cares you may say? But it is relevant if it means the population has been deceived. Obama was all about transparency. If there is deceit there, what else is there?

Alex Jones constantly has referred to the 'Cloward and Piven' strategy in recent months. Here is an explanation here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clowar...Piven_strategy

And I think everyone knows Obama's Mother was heavily involved with the CIA.

When you consider paedophilia and children going into early puberty with what is in the food and water these days, and the blueprint of the novel, 'Brave New World' by Huxley, where the children are encouraged as toddlers to engage in sex play out in the open - um, I think those with eyes to see, know where this is going.

Marry that up with the Australian judge's remarks a few weeks ago that paedophilia/incest in years to come will be considered normal? IMO, that judge was probably blackmailed to make those remarks, to test the waters.

Look at the big picture and see where it is going.
    Last edited by Sooz, 26th July 2014 at 13:43.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th July 2014), lookbeyond (25th July 2014), Ria (28th July 2014), Tonz (27th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Bump?

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i remember i few year ago i watched a documentary on alligators.
    cannot find any links but they were slowly being poisoned by the material that we find in canned foods(the white lining ).
    not sure of it,s name but it was affecting the alligators making them nonsexual,meaning neither male nor female.

sorry i cannot offer any more information on this,but it did confirm that chemicals affect the growth,sexuality in the species.
    saw this documentary maybe ten years ago so now we are being blasted by all sorts of chemicals,in the food,water,injections and chemtrails.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th July 2014), Sooz (28th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i remember i few year ago i watched a documentary on alligators.
    cannot find any links but they were slowly being poisoned by the material that we find in canned foods(the white lining ).
    not sure of it,s name but it was affecting the alligators making them nonsexual,meaning neither male nor female.

sorry i cannot offer any more information on this,but it did confirm that chemicals affect the growth,sexuality in the species.
    saw this documentary maybe ten years ago so now we are being blasted by all sorts of chemicals,in the food,water,injections and chemtrails.
    Hi ronin, I think you are referring to this, the lining in cans and plastic fruit juice bottles, BPA (Bisphenol A):

http://www.naturalnews.com/021761_bi...sphenol-A.html

I hate to think of all the juice packs I sent my son to school with, thinking it was healthy.....

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th July 2014), ronin (28th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Don't know about other countries, but the infertility rate in US is staggering.

Then, they charge these couples over $20,000 to go through fertility clinics - the success rate of which is quite low, especially on the first try.

I know 3 gals who went through the process. All 3 came down with breast cancer, 2 of whom died, after 2 years of chemo, radiation, etc. The 3rd gal survived, but never was able to conceive.

As for the gender issue. Remember the guy/gal in the Eurovision contest. If you don't think that was part of the above agenda - you have fallen under their programming. And please don't call me homophobic, etc. I have many close friends who are gay/lesbian or transgender. (Hey, I live in California) But this is the same programming as anti-semitic programming. We are not allowed to criticize a Jew without being accused of anti-semitisim. It will soon be the same with gays, etc., Again, this is not about acceptance of those different from us. This is a gender program. A program that was designed to control who conceives and when.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Ria (28th July 2014), Sooz (29th July 2014)