Page 88 of 206 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3089

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    I said I emailed joan ocean about why she stopped the visits,
    well I'm pretty blown away by the letter I just received.

ultimately, joan stopped visiting because she couldn't guarantee safety.
    things had changed.

frances, your theory of the fleshy 'bigfoot' and inter-dimensional 'sasquatch'
    is supported by joan.

what a sweet, giving and unique woman.
    thought: mike patterson and joan ocean should definitely compare notes.
    joan seems to long for it all, while mike is digging fresh terrain.
    what a match-up.

it would be nice to stay in touch with joan, as well.
    hope to...

Dear Jimmer,

It is great to hear from you.
    I love meeting people who know, who the Sasquatch really are -- at least as much as we can possibly know about them...
    which includes the reality that most of them are kind and wise.

I thought I had added a last page on my Sas website about why I stopped going.
    I guess I meant to and never got around to it.

That particular family of Sasquatch friends were nothing short of AMAZING.
    I felt deep love for their family.
    And they were so supportive of me in that they always made contact with the small groups I brought to see them.
    They contacted everyone in one way or another...unpredictable, but present.
    Changing people's view of life forever.
    You can imagine how grateful I was for their time and kindness to us since it is a bit of a risk to bring people to see them and maybe they wouldn't be there.
    And I did have to charge the people a little to cover the cost of the van and the cabins and
    my airfare too since I was flying back and forth from my home in Hawaii often.
    So I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.
    Every person who came was first interviewed by me and some people were not accepted (especially if they worked for the gov't) …
    which happened on only two occasions.
    Or if people were macho types who wanted to bring a gun!! (that was a concern.)
    Those people were not accepted of course.
    I felt deeply the responsibility to bring only high integrity, loving courageous people with me, to make the human-Bigfoot contact.
    And because of my care and concern for the safety of these Sasquatch families they respected me in return.

But after six-seven years of staying with me and my even thinking of buying a house there so I could stay with them longer,
    they let me know that they had to move on.
    It was a gift that they stayed in the area that long (and probably longer since they were there before I met them.)
    But now they had to leave.
    They suggested I could continue to come and the other Bigfoot people would be there.
    I could meet them.
    And actually I tried that for a while, but it seemed that they were a different species.
    They did not have a Medicine Woman among them (at least I never met anyone like that) and
    they did not seem to have the abilities to communicate telepathically as the 'Ancient Ones' did/do.
    These Bigfoot people were more afraid or unwilling to see humans and they were not as forthcoming.
    Again I feel it is important that I give people the experience I say they will have and
    I just couldn't count on the population of Bigfoot who lived there to be responsive to me, in the way the Ancient Ones (Sasquatch) had been.

I also felt that the Ancient Ones had thanked me profusely for telling the truth of who they are
    (I suppose you could say I risked my 'reputation' in a way because my work is really as a
    cetacean communicator and now people were making fun of me), but I really didn't care about that.
    This contact with my dear forest friends was too important for me, nothing anyone would say, would stop me.
    But I had fulfilled my unspoken commitment to the Sasquatch by revealing their beauty and intelligence and now my job was done…
    time to get back to the dolphins and leave the Sasquatch for others to honor and share.
    Another aspect of the Ancient Ones was that I was completely protected in their presence in the dark of the woods, night after night, in the same place.
    They surrounded us and kept us enclosed in a protective shield (if you know what I mean).
    It felt like a bubble of energy that could not be breached.
    When they were gone, the wild cats and bears became more and more curious about us.
    For myself it was okay, but to be responsible for other people, that was another thing.
    I felt I could not guarantee their safety.
    Jimmer, I never mentioned this to anyone because the last thing I want to do is to discourage people being in contact with Nature and wild life.
    But sometimes there is a reason why people (not me) carry guns in the woods.
    The human race is infringing on the wild spaces now, development and housing projects taking over the land,
    the dear wild animals are being pushed out of their habitat and losing their sources of food.
    The wonderful place where the Medicine Woman (Haloti) and her family were meeting with me was becoming crowded with people…
    even some who were following me!!
    And so they chose to leave and I did too.
    They knew I could remain in contact with them telepathically and I do.
    In fact when I share their stories in Conferences, people in the audience tell me they see the
    looming form of a Sasquatch friend standing benevolently behind me on the stage.
    Let me know if you make contact.
    I am always interested in their well-being.
    I miss them.

Sincerely,
    Joan
    Last edited by jimmer, 5th June 2014 at 00:07. Reason: format
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), lift the veil (10th November 2014), norman (6th June 2014), sandancer (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (5th June 2014), Tonz (5th June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Great post and letter Jimmer. The letter reinforces the difference (for me) between the Sasquatch people and the Bigfoot people.
    I am well into thinking if you are the type of person who gives off the empath energy, that a contact and communication will take place.
    I am going by T.T's posts that it does not have to be a forest, as she had the contact and communication in the desert.
    So it's opening new thoughts for me.

Love the steam machine goggles. I want some.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (5th June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    One thing that did jump out at me as I read Joan Ocean's account of The Wise Ones.
    They were here before the ice age, but had left this dimension fully clothed.

Now it strikes me as odd, as this was in the M.K. Davis video about the Bigfoot people who went through a hole in the sky but some were left behind.
    I am just going through my thoughts at the moment, can't help it.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (5th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    One thing that did jump out at me as I read Joan Ocean's account of The Wise Ones.

Now it strikes me as odd, as this was in the M.K. Davis video about the Bigfoot people who went through a hole in the sky but some were left behind.
    Frances.
    so 'bigfoot' started as one species, split off from modern man. a hybrid.
    those whisked away by alien intervention became and returned as inter-dimensional 'sasquatch.'
    those left behind, remained 'bigfoot,' the hybrid, hunter, the ones who defend their territory--
    the scary ones.

the picture is becoming clearer.
    exciting.
    Last edited by jimmer, 5th June 2014 at 14:36.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), sinzzer (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (5th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    I said I emailed joan ocean about why she stopped the visits,
    well I'm pretty blown away by the letter I just received.

ultimately, joan stopped visiting because she couldn't guarantee safety.
    things had changed.
    Absolutely amazing, Jimmer! My face lit up as I read Joan's letter...her glow is intense! So awesome of her to take the time to respond with such heart and love and openness. With this newfound context, I'm eager to read her story once again. It makes sense that these beings are nomadic, but it's heartbreaking that they're being pushed out of their land because of the human contingent.

A lot to process here. Frances, I'm embracing your theory - it never hit me until now, how it would "work." But as I try to wrap my mind around it (or rather unwrap my mind and embrace it with my heart) it makes sense.

Wowza.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T.T. For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jimmer (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by T.T. View Post
    Absolutely amazing, Jimmer! My face lit up as I read Joan's letter...her glow is intense! So awesome of her to take the time to respond with such heart and love and openness. With this newfound context, I'm eager to read her story once again. It makes sense that these beings are nomadic, but it's heartbreaking that they're being pushed out of their land because of the human contingent.

A lot to process here. Frances, I'm embracing your theory - it never hit me until now, how it would "work." But as I try to wrap my mind around it (or rather unwrap my mind and embrace it with my heart) it makes sense.

Wowza.
    It took me 2 days to walk through her entire series of encounters.
    pretty amazing, indeed.
    her telling of history of all of sasquatch and the star people needs further scrutiny.

I just send joan a letter introducing mike's work.

could this be the start of a new path?

more to follow
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (6th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Frances.
    Hey Frances,
    I have been trying to find the video you are speaking of....help please. Thanks.

Thanks Jimmer, and the whole gang here participating in this thread. You all keep it interesting and give me something to look forward to everyday while we wait for Mike's next move. I sincerely hope we are not at the end of the vocalizations with Nephie...maybe some of the "adults" will begin interacting with Mike vocally.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jimmer (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

M.K. Davis. Ancient Bigfoot.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Cy2vkXDfo

I believe this is the one Jeff.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Ria (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jsb_swampfox View Post
    Hey Frances,
    I have been trying to find the video you are speaking of....help please. Thanks.

Thanks Jimmer, and the whole gang here participating in this thread. You all keep it interesting and give me something to look forward to everyday while we wait for Mike's next move. I sincerely hope we are not at the end of the vocalizations with Nephie...maybe some of the "adults" will begin interacting with Mike vocally.
    while the vocals seem to be waining, mike has said that there's always something new happening.
    what that is we'll need to be patient.
    although, mike and the owner are thinking they need to hold back in preparation for that documentary.
    so, we'll really need to be patient and delve into other areas of related interest, education and history.
    joan's experiences and developed knowledge is an epiphany towards that.
    hope she feels it and participates.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Ria (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (6th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I can't get away from joan's encounters.
    not just yet.
    read this profound excerpt, for instance.
    what a fountain of knowledge joan ocean offers us.

THE ANCIENT ONES and QUANTUM LIVING - July 2007

On many occasions we have noticed that our Sasquatch friends appear see-through, and seemingly vanish instantaneously.
    The Ancient Ones can dematerialize.
    They are able to move freely between our three-dimensional, linear reality, and their world,
    which exists outside our conventional laws of physics, in the expanded world of Quantum Physics.
    In the physical world we know, they make shelters, forage for food, walk long distances, eat, sleep, defecate, communicate and make loud growling sounds.
    In their extra-dimensional world, life is different.
    Their bodies are of a different frequency and therefore their needs are not the same as when in a three-dimensional, physical environment.

In their own words, they have confirmed, they use the refined frequencies available to them to travel to distant places; they call it Dream Walking.
    They do, however, have limitations with respect to distance and location.
    For example, they told me they cannot Dream Walk to Hawaii from the mainland; it is too far away.
    The particular group of Wise Ones that I have been introduced to can only remain out of body for limited periods of time, or they lose their ability to return to physical matter.
    This is the best way that I can explain what they have communicated to me in writing.

There are many other advanced beings who can access the refined frequencies of light in lighter bodies as well.
    The Ancient Ones have told me they are in contact with the Good Star People, who also know how to live in nearby, and very accessible, parallel realities.
    We would like to learn from them how to access those places too. How can we go there?

There is still so much to understand and I learn more with each meeting and communication we have.
    They write in short phrases and are not profuse in their explanations; every sentence is succinct, to the point.
    They answer the question you ask.
    The challenge is to find the correct question and to word it clearly.

Physicists know that in Quantum Physics electrons can pass through solid matter.
    Similarly, while in a quantum state, the Wise Ones have no weight or mass; they are like a "wave" of energy, or perhaps like an Orb.
    Can a human body, with all of its electrons, move through physical barriers as well?
    This is what modern scientists are investigating in advanced laboratories around the world.
    I believe the dolphins, and other life forms on Earth such as the Ancient Ones, do it - so why not humans?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), lift the veil (10th November 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Ria (5th June 2014), sandancer (6th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (6th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Frances.
    here's that excerpt:

More Teleporting

The next morning, my friends from the Archeological Society were up and having breakfast around the fire.
    It was a beautiful sunny day, cloudless and clear.
    We were all in good spirits and talking about the events of last night, seen and unseen.
    We were talking about the ability of the Sasquatch to materialize things.
    For example, our friends, Mike and Susan have found objects such as gemstones placed mysteriously in their house although the doors of their house were locked.
    They have received many notes and fascinating messages from the Wise Ones written on paper and appearing in their bedroom when they are asleep.
    Arrowheads have been teleported to them.
    And often rocks are moved, rearranged, revealing messages, when no one is there besides themselves.
    Mike has even had feathers appear in his hatband while wearing his hat !

There are countless undisputable instances of teleportation by the Wise Ones.
    Teleportation is the transportation of matter through space by converting it into energy and then reconverting it into matter again at its final destination.
    How else could it have arrived there?

Unless they are able to be invisible and also walk through walls to place things indoors and in hats, etc just for the fun of confounding us.

Perhaps something can happen in our environment, on a vibrational level.
    A shift, that causes a slow down of time in which a Sasquatch can walk up, place something on us or near us and leave again, without our being able to perceive him or her.

Trying to understand these things, led to my new Archeological friends sharing their fascinating stories of the site they were excavating.
    At night, during their dreams states they were receiving communication from the spirits of the ancient cultures who once (perhaps still) lived there.
    The First Nation people from the past were communicating information about the dig to one of the women and they were able to find the artifacts they were seeking,
    by digging straight away in the correct places.
    This particular tribe of ancient ones were a mighty nation of people who completed their cycle on Earth
    by dimensional shifting en masse while fully dressed in their colorful regalia: robes of gold, magenta and royal blues.
    They disappeared from sight all at once, leaving little trace of their lives.

Before the group left for their journey home, we joined together in meditation at the portal of the Wise Ones to strengthen the strong bond of friendship that had grown between us.
    It was a synchronistic meeting, bringing us together, to share and learn and expand our worlds.

The picture on the right shows a location the Wise Ones designated as a vortex for time travel.
    The chair was placed there so we can sit at this portal to meditate and communicate with them.

Because of all the anomalous phenomena occurring, with things appearing and disappearing, I felt myself in an altered state most of the time.
    Last edited by jimmer, 5th June 2014 at 20:07. Reason: bloody typo #@!*&
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), lift the veil (10th November 2014), sandancer (5th June 2014), sinzzer (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014), T.T. (6th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    This story is really amazing from the small part ive readed here.
    But i need to read everything to get a good picture from it.
    It suprised me to see that the sasquatch is half bigfoot and half ET.
    We still have alot to discover!
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jimmer (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    This story is really amazing from the small part ive readed here.
    But i need to read everything to get a good picture from it.
    It suprised me to see that the sasquatch is half bigfoot and half ET.
    We still have alot to discover!
    throughout the past years, I've / we've searched for credible information on the ET / Sasquatch connection.
    it's been frustrating.
    there are few theories with little background backup, until we found
    joan ocean's accounts. she is smart and a credible source, possibly
    the best source to help fill-in this puzzle we're all working on.

be sure to read all of it. it's easy to miss some of it at first.
    the links to each visit can be found at the top and bottom of each page.

happy finding, sinzzer.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Spiral (5th June 2014)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 212 Posts
    jimmer, many thanks for introducing us to Joan Ocean , I am slowly working my way through her posts.

One thing triggered something , the Dream Walking reminded me of the Aboriginal Dreamtime stories . I went back to something I read when we were looking at the Denisovan link and found this on 'Wake up World ' Site by authors Steven and Evan Strong.

The Dreaming forbids conquest or even unsanctioned entry into each Tribal estate /settlement.
    Nothing can be stolen or owned, lies are an offence to both Spirit and each individual soul. and everyone is equal in every respect

What if throughout the planet there was a cultural constant of co-operative living underpinned by mystical concerns?

A global lifestyle inspired by The Dreaming , by the primal connection to the Spirits and the land....until the advent of money, men in control , and the plough ?'

This is from his article ;Experts doubt Out of Africa theory 'D.N.A.suggests Denisovan ancestry. This is about the evolution of the Original People.

He also has an article and pics of 'The cave of Orbs '
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandancer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jimmer (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Spiral (6th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    you know, I was thinking I may have been too forward when emailing joan ocean.
    I thought, 'OK you blew it. you'll never hear from her again.'

and then again, I can be happily wrong...

Dear Jimmer,

Thank you for sending your story.
    I look forward to reading it.
    I will read it tomorrow at my leisure, when I have more time to relax and enjoy a quiet moment…

I really enjoyed hearing the Sas sounds.
    They are the same as I have heard.
    I didn't have a very good recording device back then and so the sounds rarely came thru, but I heard them and of course so did all the people with me.
    We loved hearing those sounds.
    And were very aware that they are almost understandable as English spoken words.
    As I think I mentioned in one of my journal reports, one time I heard some men (people) having a conversation elsewhere in the woods and their voices carried very well in the silence.
    They were far enough away so that I could not hear them distinctly but close enough so I could tell it was voices of men talking to each other.
    When I heard it, I suddenly had goose bumps (!!)
    BECAUSE, it sounded exactly like muted Sasquatch sounds.
    Kind of muffled and words running together but still intelligible.
    It made me think this is how the Sasquatch hear us in the woods, from a distance, and they can imitate us very well.
    Just as they can imitate birds and other animals.
    And as you know, they also have their own language and also commune with telepathy.

I thought you might be interested to know what this has led to in my life.
    Because of my experiences with them and also with the wild dolphins that I have been swimming among for the past 30 years, I have learned the art of teleporting.
    The Sasquatch, Haloti-the Medicine Woman-in particular, would place me outside my cabin in nature, at night, and as I stood there with her alongside only partially materialized,
    a swirling field of wind, a spiral that kicked up the dry leaves all around my feet and legs, would surround me and we would be transported some place else.
    This spiraling effect is very important.
    And I continue to use it here in Hawaii at my Seminars for bringing people into contact with multidimensional locations.
    We spiral into other realms.

Now, because of what they taught me and other info I have been privy to, I am teaching seminars about time travel and it is very effective.
    Using the energy field of Consciousness, we are able to enter parallel realities and explore them and even interact with the people there.
    I have learned from the Sasquatch and also the dolphins, that we do not need (DOD types of) technology to teleport,
    we have the abilities in our consciousness to do this, in our minds and bodies.
    It takes Belief and also a quiet mind and an environment of peaceful and meditative loving frequencies.
    Because the Sasquatch have stimulated this research and practice in me, I have befriended a man who was in the DOD and
    beginning in his childhood he did teleport to places in the past and in the future.
    I know this sounds far out to some people, but I feel you would understand what I mean.
    So this man's name is Andrew Basiago and I encourage everyone to look him up on the Internet and listen to his story.
    He has been interviewed on Coast to Coast many times and he sometimes leads workshops with me.
    The advanced Sasquatch already know about these things and are trying to show them to us.

I mention this to encourage people to continue their research and contacts with the Sasquatch people in the most kind and
    respectful way and they will share abilities with you that they have and that you also have the capabilities of achieving.
    This is known but mostly kept secret by govts and the attempts to scare people away from these Ancient Ones and the woods where they live, goes on.
    However I know you and the people who know the truth that you know will not be stopped by these tactics.
    So thank you for your perseverance.

Did you say you posted some of my info?
    I would love to see it and see any responses to it.
    Is there a link or a place to sign up?
    I looked at the link you sent me but it didn't show anything about our correspondences.
    As you can tell, I am still and always, so interested in this subject and how it is progressing among so many (very wise) people now.
    I am always open to learn more from them.

With Aloha,
    Joan
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th June 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th June 2014), lift the veil (10th November 2014), mojo (5th June 2014), Ria (6th June 2014), sandancer (6th June 2014), Spiral (6th June 2014)