Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sasquatch Ontario's Mike Paterson Answers Our Questions.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    In regards to the Q&A part below, I wonder if the animal that Kathleen is referring to is the unicorn creature that she says they showed to her during her communications with the Sasquatch? What do you all think?

Also, I wonder if the lion was in the image that Mike removed from his latest video? Does anyone recall seeing anything like that in that image?

############################################

The Realm — do you know more about those incredible photos than you are letting on?
    If so, can you give us a hint? We promise not to tell : )

I mentioned one day how incredible it would be to see a photo showing a sasquatch and "other" being.
    They gave us exactly just that the same night.
    We've recently had another visit where again I'd mentioned that it'd be incredible to see other creatures in that forest.
    We have a recent photo where we can clearly see a large cat.
    We have cougar in Ontario but the head is not the right shape.
    It's shaped more like a female lion with what looks like a possible small cub beside her.
    She's looking right at the camera. It's a faint image but still visible and distinguishable.
    A possible inter-dimensional large cat which is just incredible.
    I've been asked a couple times by Kathleen if we've seen another certain animal which I won't speak of yet as we haven't seen it yet.
    I hope to be able to try again next visit and see if we get lucky again.
    If it did happen, it would be something extremely difficult to accept for many.
    Sorry but you'll just have to wait for the info on that one.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 18th May 2014 at 16:45.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd May 2014), jimmer (18th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (19th May 2014), samos (19th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    my pareidolia goggles are not finely tuned like some,
    but I never saw anything close to a 'lion.' never heard
    mike or others think that either. mike says in the interview
    that the lion photo is part of a more recent, newly requested set of images.
    we do have our suspicions what was really in the removed photo,
    but out of respect to mike, we'll hold those cards tight until he talks about it,
    which he promises.

as for the 'odom animal,' once mike catches a glimpse
    and reports on it, we'll get to know. until then it's just speculation.
    a real, multidimensional unicorn. bring-it-on!

good questions and keep asking 'em, LTV.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd May 2014), jsb_swampfox (19th May 2014), lift the veil (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    my pareidolia goggles are not finely tuned like some,
    but I never saw anything close to a 'lion.' never heard
    mike or others think that either. mike says in the interview
    that the lion photo is part of a more recent, newly requested set of images.
    we do have our suspicions what was really in the removed photo,
    but out of respect to mike, we'll hold those cards tight until he talks about it,
    which he promises.

as for the 'odom animal,' once mike catches a glimpse
    and reports on it, we'll get to know. until then it's just speculation.
    a real, multidimensional unicorn. bring-it-on!

good questions and keep asking 'em, LTV.
    Here is an interesting account of the meaning behind unicorns.

http://www.spiritualu.eu/index.php/u...e-of-a-unicorn

WHAT IS THE SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE OF A UNICORN?

During my Shamanic journeying, I have, at different times, been privileged enough to have encountered Unicorns.

It appears to me indeed that many people at this time are encountering these entities, so I believe their increased presence must signal something significant for the Earth: the question is though – what?

To encounter a Unicorn, a person must find a place of true love in their heart. Unicorns have many traits and characteristics, and they mean many things to different people. Generally speaking though, the presence of a Unicorn during a nature spirit encounter symbolises the shifts in spiritual consciousness taking place at the time, and the joining of nature and human energies via the lemniscate. All of these lemniscate connections lead to Oneness between all things; timelessness, and ultimately Source.

The Unicorn is a powerful 5th dimensional entity which connects humans to the realm of nature spirits, as well as to the Spirit World itself. It is composed of pure white lemniscate energy, and aims to live in Oneness and timelessness with its nature spirit cousins. It is a powerful entity that helps bridge the gap between the higher dimensional realms of spiritual consciousness and the denser 3rd dimensional realm of most human beings on earth. Seeing a group of Unicorns suggests that an individual’s consciousness is increasing at a faster than usual pace, and that the dimensional gap between humanity and the Spirit World is also decreasing at a faster than usual rate. The Unicorn seeks to connect to humans at the same time as it aspires to rise through the nature spirit hierarchy to find Source. It connects to all nature spirits, humans and higher ranked devas by the use of three dimensional lemniscate energy.

The typical human perception of a Unicorn is of a white horse with a protruding solid horn positioned between its eyes. Unicorns have also sometimes been said to have a white flowing mane, a lion’s tail, a small white beard on their chin, powerful wings and strong goat-like hooves. All of these characteristics have spiritual significance.

The Unicorn represents freedom from the ego-centred, 3rd dimensional lust for money, status and wealth. It has the ability to assist humans on their journey to the higher dimensions and Source, the 12th Monadic dimension. Once the Unicorn has helped someone to cross the dimensional divide from the 3rd to the 5th, it will take them on a speedy journey towards the higher echelons of the Spirit World. The Unicorn’s colour (white) is of spiritual significance. It indicates its strong, mystical and divine connection to nature, humans and Source, via pure white lemniscate energy. Its long flowing mane represents the many energy strands that are part of the spiritual connections between all these spiritual dimensions. The lion’s tail epitomises strength, to steer both it and the person it has connected to in the proper direction towards nature and Source. The hooves of the Unicorn denote the sure-footedness of this energy being, allowing it and the observer to remain firm and focused during their spiritual journey, and yet grounded whilst doing so. The small white beard signifies spiritual maturity, especially for the human being concerned. It indicates that they have left behind the old ways of the 3rd dimension, and that they are now spiritually ready to embrace the Oneness of 5th dimensional consciousness.

Whilst elves, fairies and other nature spirits can integrate energy from the human chakra system with their own to assume either male or female personas, the Unicorn is so spiritually powerful (akin to a deva) that it appears wholly androgynous. In the same way, unicorns never really display any traits that suggest their age. If a person views the Unicorn to be a particular gender or age then this only happens due to energy strands from the human chakra system at work, and its particular perception of the unicorn’s qualities.

If the Unicorn has wings, these symbolise their ability to spiritually ‘fly’ a person anywhere during their moment of Oneness. They, like other winged entities such as dragons and devas, have the ability to inspire in a person a great sense of freedom, encouraging them to take a new spiritual direction in life. Although Unicorns are mainly found in a nature setting, they can fly an individual to any 5th dimensional landscape at any time (such as mystical deserts or mountainous regions) where they can discover important information about their current, future or past lives.

The Unicorn only eats green plants and vegetables. This food embodies pure energy from nature, as well as from its own dimensional realm and the human chakra system it connects to.

In folklore, the blood of the Unicorn was said to help heal and cure poisons. The blood of any creature (whether 5th dimensional or other) symbolises the source of all life within that creature. Since the Unicorn is a powerful lemniscate energy being, its healing properties are vast. The blood of the Unicorn is the very source of its healing powers, so it therefore possesses powerful and magical healing properties. The (metaphoric) act of drinking a Unicorn’s blood during an encounter symbolises that the person is receiving an instantaneous and intense healing. This would only ever occur with the permission of the Unicorn itself, however, and only in extremely exceptional circumstances.

Definitely the most recognisable trait of the Unicorn is its coiled-shaped horn (sometimes called an Alicorn). The horn is simply a metaphoric representation of the lemniscate energy that connects this beautiful entity to humans and the Spirit World. It is positioned on the Unicorn’s ‘third eye’, denoting its ability to transcend and connect to different spiritual dimensions. If the horn of the Unicorn is seen to grow during an encounter, it signifies that the unicorn is forging a greater spiritual connection within its own spiritual hierarchy, and that it is seeking to increase its spiritual consciousness on its journey towards Source. The horn is also a solid phenomenon, denoting the firm, concentrated lemniscate power of pure love, Oneness and timelessness experienced by both entities (human/nature) during a nature spirit encounter.

The base of the Unicorn’s horn is positioned between its two eyes, which indicates that it has the ability to extend lemniscate energy from its third eye, with wonderful and magical healing properties. In literature, it has been claimed that many humans in the past have gone in search of the Unicorn’s horn, mainly to receive its magical healing properties. However, what they were really seeking was the powerful, three-dimensional lemniscate energy comprised of pure love and light. This is what all humans seek, because it reminds them that they are really a spiritual entity that originated in the Spirit World – and it is here they will all return to some day. If a person is seeking a healing during their encounter with a Unicorn, they can ask the Unicorn’s permission to touch its horn, but again, it is at the Unicorn’s discretion whether or not they allow this to occur.

Increased Unicorn sightings are a sign of good times ahead. These wonderful, magical entities are here to help shift us from the old, ego preoccupations of the 3rd dimension, to the 5th dimensional consciousness of Oneness.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 20th May 2014 at 21:27. Reason: grammar

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Frances (20th May 2014), jimmer (19th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (19th May 2014), Ria (30th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Here is an interesting account of the meaning being unicorns.
    that's is very interesting, LTV.
    I've never considered unicorns as anything to take stock in --
    a 5th dimensional being representing good times ahead.

we'll be here if and when mike witnesses ms. obom's special being.

my curiosity is peaking.
    nice find.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (20th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (19th May 2014), lift the veil (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    last call before this exchange with mike patterson quietly beds down in the priority threads section.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd May 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since Mike doesn't have any new videos in the works, maybe we can do another Q&A with him. What do you think Jimmer?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

jsb_swampfox (30th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since Mike doesn't have any new videos in the works, maybe we can do another Q&A with him. What do you think Jimmer?
    at this point, I bet mike is busy with his pursuits.
    no vocals doesn't mean other things aren't going on.

a PM to him directly could be the ticket.

what questions would you like him to answer, LTV?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

jsb_swampfox (29th May 2014), Ria (30th May 2014), Spiral (30th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, I am curious to find out more about the strangeness that occurs, but I can understand why Mike is hesitant to reveal all that they have experienced.

I would like to know more about the strange looking being (with sharp facial features) that was standing next to the young Sasquatch. They published a picture of the Sasquatch but removed the other being from the image. Hopefully he will release the original picture one day soon.

I would also like more details about the one "other world" image that was removed from the latest video. Why did they remove it/what was present.

Mrs. Odom has asked them if they have seen a particular type of creature. They report that they have not yet seen it, but don't reveal what the creature is. What is it?

It also seems as though things have may have happened inside the cottage. I would like to know what transpired, if possible.

Also, any additional information about mind-speak or dreams that anyone may have experienced.

Mike states that the Sasquatch teach them more and more with each encounter. What else have they learned that they have not come forward with?

I understand that some of these may be very personal questions, but this is what I am curious about.

I don't want to seem intrusive and/or pushy but you asked what I wanted to know. So here it is. FWIW.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 30th May 2014 at 17:13.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

jsb_swampfox (30th May 2014), Ria (30th May 2014), Spiral (30th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, I am curious to find out more about the strangeness that occurs, but I can understand why Mike is hesitant to reveal all that they have experienced.

I would like to know more about the strange looking being (with sharp facial features) that was standing next to the young Sasquatch. They published a picture of the Sasquatch but removed the other being from the image. Hopefully he will release the original picture one day soon.

I would also like more details about the one "other world" image that was removed from the latest video. Why did they remove it/what was present.

Mrs. Odom has asked them if they have seen a particular type of creature. They report that they have not yet seen it, but don't reveal what the creature is. What is it?

It also seems as though things have may have happened inside the cottage. I would like to know what transpired, if possible.

Also, any additional information about mind-speak or dreams that anyone may have experienced.

Mike states that the Sasquatch teach them more and more with each encounter. What else have they learned that they have not come forward with?

I understand that some of these may be very personal questions, but this is what I am curious about. FWIW.
    all excellent questions and it's why we're here.
    to his credit, mike rarely speculates, so good luck having him get too definitive about more than he has since revealed.
    one thing we're developing while following him is patience.
    all we can do is independently investigate, share, discuss and learn.
    and as reveals more of this story, we'll be there, informed and ready as we can be.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

jsb_swampfox (30th May 2014), lift the veil (30th May 2014), Ria (30th May 2014), Spiral (30th May 2014), Spiral of Light (22nd January 2015), The One (30th May 2014)