Page 174 of 402 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I will begin my emergence with this video series. I am posting the first, which leads to the series if you click the YT link instead of watching it here. Although, links to the others will show at the end. Cannot ensure their sequence, however.

I watched the whole series of 15 minute slices. 20 of them. Might be of some utility or interest.

This involves language and how it is "twisted" in court, because of their own dictionary. (He goes into how we can introduce our own dictionary but, that is in the vids)

Stand outs for me were: (not sure which vid) humanity is defined as 'monster' and suffering means 'consent'. If one states that humanity is suffering, the court (and possibly the elite as a class) will hear, "the monster is consenting". Food for thought if such defintions are, in fact, "in play" when people speak as "humanity". The speaker uses the word "Manity" but encourages people to speak as a man or woman, from what I picked up. Other ears may hear differently.

It was time well spent for me.

Last edited by modwiz, 24th November 2014 at 14:10.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), BabaRa (24th November 2014), Calabash (24th November 2014), Calz (24th November 2014), Catsquotl (24th November 2014), Melidae (24th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (24th November 2014), Nora (24th November 2014), Playdo (24th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I will begin my emergence with this video series. I am posting the first, which leads to the series if you click the YT link instead of watching it here. Although, links to the others will show at the end. Cannot ensure their sequence, however.

I watched the whole series of 15 minute slices. 20 of them. Might be of some utility or interest.

This involves language and how it is "twisted" in court, because has their own dictionary. (He goes into how we can introduce our own dictionary but, that is in the vids)

Stand outs for me were: (not sure which vid) humanity is defined as 'monster' and suffering means 'consent'. If one states that humanity is suffering, the court (and possibly the elite as a class) will hear, "the monster is consenting". Food for thought if such defintions are, in fact, "in play" when people speak as "humanity".
    Thank you.
    Your quote their got me thinking.
    If suffering means concent. Would that be a biological reaction. Something ingrained in humans?

Whe we suffer our energy usualy goes to ending that suffering. Meaning we don't have the energy to speak up or defend.

So we are made(dna manipulation) hence not real/monsters.
    When.we suffer we concent due to lack of options. Ingrained in dna.

that sheds a new light on the first of buddha's noble.truths. Life is suffering.

hmmmmm thanks Modwiz. thats a fine re-emergence. And I haven't even seen the videos yet.

With Love
    eelco
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (24th November 2014), Calz (24th November 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), modwiz (24th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (24th November 2014), Nora (24th November 2014), Playdo (24th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

I have begun my Winter living situation.

White wizard that you are ... I trust you are no where close to Buffalo???

Last edited by Calz, 24th November 2014 at 18:37.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (26th November 2014), 1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), modwiz (24th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (24th November 2014), Nora (24th November 2014), Playdo (24th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    I trust you are no where close to Buffalo???
    Fortunately not. All is well in my world. I feel for the herd in Buffalo.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (24th November 2014), Nora (24th November 2014), Playdo (24th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Thank you for posting the Mark Kishon Christopher video series, Modwiz.

Plenty of food for thought and information for clarity. Empowering. It illuminates more than just word usage...it also reveals a method of recourse to the lies and deceit used with the intention of misleading us for commercial purposes.

I enjoyed it very much.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), modwiz (25th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (25th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Haven't watched the videos yet, but, a synchronicity, I was listening to the latest Red Ice Creations interview with Neil Kramer while reading your post. Around the 12th minute he begins speaking about consent and how an Empire exists only by the consent of its subjects. He describes how the worst kind of consent is silence. It brings to mind one of my favorite German phrases: "Ruhe ist stillschweigende Zustimmung." "Silence is tacit consent."

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2014/RI...kramer-hr1.mp3

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Playdo For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), modwiz (25th November 2014), Moonlight (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Playdo View Post
    Haven't watched the videos yet, but, a synchronicity, I was listening to the latest Red Ice Creations interview with Neil Kramer while reading your post. Around the 12th minute he begins speaking about consent and how an Empire exists only by the consent of its subjects. He describes how the worst kind of consent is silence. It brings to mind one of my favorite German phrases: "Ruhe ist stillschweigende Zustimmung." "Silence is tacit consent."

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2014/RI...kramer-hr1.mp3
    I listened to it today too. Have to listen to the end. Fell asleep while listening. It was nap time. I heard what you did. Good stuff.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (25th November 2014), Playdo (26th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    The first Mark Kishon video is both interesting and intriguing. It's got me thinking about toll roads and whether the people who run them have a port agreement with the people who build them. I'm also thinking about port words - im-port, ex-port, air-port, port-als and port-ugal and s-port. I'm wondering where spoils-port fits in . . . only one way to find out I guess - watch the next vid. Thanks Modwiz . .

PS: May I please ask a question about this video: If you come under federal law when you send a document through the post, which is different to statutory law . . . . where do you stand when you send documents by email? Must be federal law because it travels through a line I guess . . . ?
    Last edited by Calabash, 25th November 2014 at 23:28. Reason: to ask question

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), modwiz (25th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (25th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    The first Mark Kishon video is both interesting and intriguing. It's got me thinking about toll roads and whether the people who run them have a port agreement with the people who build them. I'm also thinking about port words - im-port, ex-port, air-port, port-als and port-ugal and s-port. I'm wondering where spoils-port fits in . . . only one way to find out I guess - watch the next vid. Thanks Modwiz . .

PS: May I please ask a question about this video: If you come under federal law when you send a document through the post, which is different to statutory law . . . . where do you stand when you send documents by email? Must be federal law because it travels through a line I guess . . . ?
    I present the videos as they are. Acting as an interpreter for information new to me would be irresponsible on my part. The answer may be in the videos. I have given them all one watch so far, so I do not have much depth of understanding here. At least as pertains to interpretation. Glad you have enjoyed what you have viewed. It was a smooth and interesting ride for me.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (26th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), mojo (26th November 2014), Moonlight (26th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    hi Modwiz, Mal has posted C2C show today that has a section talking with Robert Stanley who has a story about the Archons that's got a different flavor than usual.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4771-C...ll=1#post38387

It starts after the news and chatter at the beginning.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (26th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), modwiz (26th November 2014), Moonlight (26th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    hi Modwiz, Mal has posted C2C show today that has a section talking with Robert Stanley who has a story about the Archons that's got a different flavor than usual.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4771-C...ll=1#post38387

It starts after the news and chatter at the beginning.
    Hello Norman, I hear a lot of "takes" on the archons. Most of them going off on tangents that do not tie in with the Gnostic materials and contemporary expositions like the J.Lash material.

Humanity has parasites. All with a similar goal, to feed off of us. Like parasites, bacteria, or viruses, each has its own agenda with the human population being the only thing they have in common. Any coordination is wolves deciding who gets the finest part of the carcass. Too many conflate other human vexation with the archons. I think such conflation muddies the narrative. Staying with a particular narrative that works for one helps focus and minimizes confusion.'All of our adversaries are exhibiting archontic behavior. It is succumbing to archontic suggestion, whether from seeming endogenous brain activity or media, amongst the general population that is our biggest hurdle. The archons are amongst becuase the agenda is propagated through infected (often temporary) 3-D humans and other organic beings. The Gnostic literature states it clearly, the archons are inorganic beings. No bodies. They can be brought through portals for "visits". Too much ceremonial magic makes contact with archons and djinn a focus. Many ceremonial magicians come from elite ranks.

IMO, most benefic magic is exuded as naturally as ones breath. One does not need a ceremony to talk with Sophia and our devic and elemental friends. I use ritual/ceremony for the things that need extra juice. Weather systems would fall into this category. Knowing that it is not nice to "fool with Mother Nature", such rituals are infrequent and very locally focused.

I reiterate, the Gnostic materials have the most concise definition, IMO, especially regarding actions/effects in our world. I hear far more archon confusion than clarity. Archon has become a meme or necessary component for many who wish to be heard amongst interviewees. There are certain words that get inserted to hold the attention of particular audiences.

Not a fan of Noory and looking for the "money verses" in a two and a half hour presentation could be tedious work. (However, one might get lucky. See below).

(UPDATE: Listened to 8 minutes from the 26 minute mark (where I just dropped in) and caught a reference to archons. Nice fellow, lots of ideas to consider. He is mixing, gnostic, Sitchin/Annunaki with his own supposition. Good formula. Supposition is where many new ideas can emerge.
    Last edited by modwiz, 26th November 2014 at 03:56.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), KosmicKat (26th November 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), Moonlight (26th November 2014), Nora (27th November 2014)

Thanks
    A musing within the continual stripping of language barer to reveal the root meanings of words. The gods have imposed a Babel/babble on us by twisting, appending and obfuscating intended definitions. One group of people does not know what another is hearing or saying. This refers to lega/state language as opposed to organic language. The babble results from this intended and imposed break-up of communication. Babel does nor refer to various language groups. Humans will always endeavor for clarity when translating. Only despots seek to confuse communications.

Gospel, translates to good news. (Grima calls Gandalf lothspel, ill-news ("is an ill guest"). So here we are told spel means news. Spel means 'spell'. As in weave a spell. News is a narrative. Any good narrative will have an interesting or enchanting storyline. If news becomes part of ones reality and/or belief system, we have programiing, a program and a program that runs. We have a spell. Many ardent gospel followers put themselves into biblical storylines and meaning. Tolkien wove a spell over a generation(s), as good storytellers are wont to do. Some enter and get lost, some make use of it as an alternative world to both inhabit and superimpose upon this one. All in the name of creativity and personal reality creation.

So, news is a spell. Have ones wand handy. The wand symbolizes the spirit. The sword is the mind. When it comes to spells, wands are the right tool for the job. Ones wand is ones spirit. The mind is linear, in a left dominated brain, and tends to follow linear narratives. A well woven narrative/spell will befuddle the mind that tends to miss the sublte shifts of the linear path as it weaves strange strands into the threadwork of the story. One is often led down a path of cognitive dissonance. The "loving" yahweh who will smite whole populations for some legal infraction is a good case in point, although just one of many.

Any point here? News is a spell. Language has been woven into one. The vids I posted above will help make this case a bit more clear. Only through the study of these spells can we unravel the webbing. It is understood all will not make a study of this. Those of us who do will pass along what seems relevant. If there is feedback, relevance will be informed by that.
    Last edited by modwiz, 26th November 2014 at 04:56.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (26th November 2014), 1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (26th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), KosmicKat (26th November 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), Moonlight (26th November 2014), Nora (27th November 2014), PurpleLama (26th November 2014), Sooz (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    Humans are very suggestible. You write the word down on a piece of paper. Make sure you spell it correctly. Then say the word. That is a spell.

The idea of God having a name really grosses me out. The first time I heard someone say "Ya-weh" I was horrified.
    Last edited by 161803398, 26th November 2014 at 05:50.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (26th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), modwiz (26th November 2014), Moonlight (26th November 2014), Nora (27th November 2014), PurpleLama (26th November 2014)

Thanks
    So, after typing my latest post, I went back to surfing the net and found this article about language and its effects. I think the writer hits some good points.

A sampling:
    So the basic problem is our core technology overshadows our ability to know who we are, what to do, and which way to turn. To add insult to injury, we listen to a clutch of meatheads that claim to have all of the answers to our burning questions whom proceed to lead us straight down the garden path into the brambles every single time. Despite all of those obstacles, the Kilimanjaro of all obstacles is after thousands of years we continue to believe every word that falls from their lying pie holes. Why? Because we do not know who we are, what to do, and which way to turn.

OK, it goes without saying, ignoring the meatheads would be a good first step. Which bring us back to Apollo’s advice, “Know Thyself.” Because if you know who you are you can not be lead down the garden path into the brier patch. Obviously, the best place to start any story is at the beginning.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11...n-eyed-grocer/

I do not agree with his final paragraph regarding Neanderthals. Just a disclaimer.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (26th November 2014), 1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (26th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), Moonlight (26th November 2014), Nora (27th November 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 161803398 View Post
    Humans are very suggestible. You write the word down on a piece of paper. Make sure you spell it correctly. Then say the word. That is a spell.

The idea of God having a name really grosses me out. The first time I heard someone say "Ya-weh" I was horrified.
    LOL. The name thing is silly. However, titles are another thing, even if said title is a descriptive based on ones perception. One should also realize their term is a personal one. Good use/choice of language will turn these descriptives into poetry.

Apparently some native American tribes used two terms I find quite palatable, pretty sure the Lakota/Dakota group used it. Great Spirit for the aspect of Creator that can be known, (not the Tao) and Great Mystery (the Tao) for the more accurate unknowable nature of 'central coordination'. Observing the Tao in Nature, and natural human affairs, one comes to recognize this movement and chooses to reverence It rather than some supposed divine commandments.:Fpalm:

I am using very abbreviated language here. I have never liked typing.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

161803398 (26th November 2014), 1inMany (27th November 2014), Calabash (26th November 2014), Calz (4th December 2014), KosmicKat (26th November 2014), Melidae (26th November 2014), Moonlight (26th November 2014), Nora (27th November 2014)