Thread: Coast-to-Coast - Shooting Bigfoot- 29 December 2013

Thanks
    Thanked 11,525 Times in 2,443 Posts

Coast-to-Coast - Shooting Bigfoot- 29 December 2013

Host: Dave Schrader
    Guests: Ro Sahebi, Justin Smeja, Sterling D. Allan

Filling in for George Knapp, guest host Dave Schrader welcomed Ro Sahebi, creator of the film Dead Bigfoot: A True Story, which chronicles the story of a pair of hunters who claim to have shot two Bigfoot in October of 2010. He was joined by Justin Smeja, the hunter who allegedly pulled the trigger on these creatures. Initially intrigued and open minded to the story, Sahebi said he became a believer in Smeja's tale after speaking with him personally. He also pointed to ongoing DNA tests surrounding evidence from the case, the fact that Smeja passed a lie detector test, and subsequent thermal imaging footage of Bigfoot-like creatures at the site of the shooting as additional facets which strengthen the validity of the story. However, Sahebi observed, the majority of feedback from the Bigfoot community has been condemnation of Smeja as either a liar or a murderer.

Smeja then joined the program to share his firsthand account of that fateful day in October of 2010. Recalling that he had never heard of Bigfoot before the event, he explained it all started during a routine bear hunting trip with a friend. The pair headed to a meadow where game frequented and, turning around the corner, they spotted what looked like a man in a fur suit. Aiming his gun and watching with his scope, Smeja quickly realized that it was "a real creature." In awe at the sight before his eyes, Smeja debated what to do and, as the creature turned to run away, he decided to pull the trigger and shoot the beast. The Bigfoot then started to stagger off as Smeja got ready to shoot again, but he was thwarted when his friend shouted at him, "no, wait, there's more!"

Putting his gun down and looking across the meadow, he was stunned to see a group of juvenile Bigfoot following their wounded adult compatriot into the brush. Losing sight of the creatures, Smeja and his friend gave chase to the Bigfoot to find the one that had been shot. While searching for the wounded Bigfoot, the pair noticed the juvenile Bigfoot "popping their heads out of the brush" and communicating with each other. After the two hunters split up in order to cover more ground, Smeja decided to shoot one of young Bigfoot in order to "show everybody that we're not crazy." After shooting and killing the second Bigfoot, Smeja's friend returned and expressed outrage at his actions. Together, the pair then decided to bury the murdered young Bigfoot and never found the adult creature that had been shot first.

Exotic Free Energy
    In the first hour, CEO of Pure Energy Systems Inc., Sterling D. Allan, discussed the latest in exotic free energy research. He clarified that, unlike devices which derive power from the sun and the wind, exotic free energy technologies defy the laws of physics because they generate energy from an unknown source. Allan dismissed critics of these devices by noting that lightning was also once a mysterious force and now electricity powers nearly everything on the planet. "It's going to be same in the future," he surmised, "we're going to learn about these new energy sources and we're going to plug into them." Based on his research, there are 25 different types of exotic free energy devices presently being developed in countries around the world to varying degrees of readiness for the marketplace.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Calabash (5th January 2014),Frances (31st December 2013),GCS1103 (31st December 2013),jimmer (31st December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 602 Posts
    I have listened to this presentation.
    I am of the opinion that this is not true. It's mainly a gut reaction and I will be happy to be corrected should I be wrong.
    Psychopaths can and do pass lie detector tests because they are pathological liars.
    One big hole in the story is the hunter saying he knew nothing about Bigfoot before the shooting.
    All hunters and people being brought up in that part of the country are brought up with the stories of myth and legend.
    Frances.
    I like my mind and the places it takes me.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Calabash (5th January 2014),GCS1103 (31st December 2013),jimmer (31st December 2013),The One (31st December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,522 Times in 465 Posts
    the story turns my guts,they didn't seem to pose any threat to the hunters' then they shot and killed a young one just to prove or validate their story to other hunters.unreal we are more than this.i really hope there story is a lie.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Useful Post:

Calabash (5th January 2014),Frances (31st December 2013),GCS1103 (31st December 2013),jimmer (31st December 2013),The One (31st December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,838 Times in 1,678 Posts
    I haven't listened to this retelling of justin's killing bigfoot story, but
    from this documentary, he was lying.
    watch when he gets the dna evidence report.

http://youtu.be/lAAI4zjKiSA?t=40m1s
    Life is an attitude.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (31st December 2013),GCS1103 (31st December 2013),The One (31st December 2013),tonton (31st December 2013)

Thanks
    If true, the story would make them psychopaths. But they thought it up, that still makes them psychopaths.
    Last edited by 161803398; 5th January 2014 at 08:46 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (5th January 2014),Frances (5th January 2014),jimmer (5th January 2014),tonton (5th January 2014)

Thanks
    anything related to justin's story has been debunked by science.
    it's funny, DNA was submitted for testing before this movie
    about the incident was released. how could you think that
    was going to help sales once the results come out?
    on second thought, the documentary production company
    probably believed the story and favored the
    DNA testing. oops.

http://www.deadbigfoot.com

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsKfQ8a5jo

another bigfoot liar. (rhymes with dyer.)
    Last edited by jimmer; 5th January 2014 at 09:57 PM.
    Life is an attitude.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,605 Times in 1,763 Posts
    Man shares photo of BIGFOOT he claims to have killed a year ago after luring it with pork ribs from Walmart
    Rick Dyer claims to have killed Bigfoot on September 6, 2012, after luring him with pork ribs he nailed to a tree
    Dyer has released a photo and claims to have performed DNA testing on the body

Dyer was involved in a Bigfoot hoax in 2008, when a rubber ape suit was passed off as the real thing

One man claims that the legend of Bigfoot is 100 per cent real - and has released a photograph of a hairy humanoid body that he says proves the mythical creature's existence.

Of course, the man is also known to enjoy the occasional hoax.

Rick Dyer says he shot Bigfoot near San Antonio, Texas, on September 6, 2012. He also claims to have conducted 'scientific DNA tests' on the body and, after showing it off to more than 100 witnesses, now plans to take it on a tour around America

KSAT.com reports that this is the first time Mr Dyer has released a photo since he shared a grainy video of the beast lurking outside his tent.

Mr Dyer claims that he lured the beast by nailing pork ribs he had bought from Walmart to a tree.

He told KSAT: 'I nailed... pork ribs from the Walmart down the street to the side of the tree, and lo and behold, he came and started eating the pork ribs off the tree.'

The excitement surrounding Mr Dyer's claims is tempered somewhat by the fact that he was involved in a Bigfoot hoax back in 2008. Back then, as now, he claimed he had the body of Bigfoot. But The National Geographic reported that, once the frozen body began to thaw, the body turned out to be nothing more than a rubber ape suit.

This time Mr Dyer is adamant that his Bigfoot is 'for real'.

He said: 'From DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans. It is the real deal. It's Bigfoot and Bigfoot's here, and I shot it and now I'm proving it to the world.'

Mr Dyer has yet to produce the results of the DNA tests and optical scans, but he says he will be holding a press conference soon to answer any questions.

Bigfoot sightings have been reported in forested areas all over the world, but physical evidence - such as a partial or complete body of the creature - has so far proven elusive.

photo and video to be found here

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2pcqWSbD6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    do not mistake the finger pointing at the moon for the moon

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th January 2014),jimmer (6th January 2014)

Thanks
    the photo looks to be a poor sculpt.
    also, the matted hair looks synthetic.
    dyer admits he believes there is no bigfoot.
    he is an authentic creep.

"It's really easy to trick people."

Life is an attitude.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th January 2014)

Thanks
    I couldn't resist.
    from artbell.com under 'paranormal.'

dyer and the dead.
    does anyone buy this?

Life is an attitude.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (7th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 602 Posts
    Well I for one don't buy this.
    Reason. The Bigfoot looks really fake.
    Dyer will still be making lots of money from his deceit and circus.
    He gets plenty of exposure and is milking it for what it is worth to him.

I suppose if people pay him he will continue.
    Frances.
    I like my mind and the places it takes me.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (7th January 2014)

Thanks
    isn't incredible, these professional liars?
    these poor souls are sociopaths that have a general distain for for themselves.
    a loathing that is redirected and projected upon us, as our fault.
    dyer's days are numbered.
    can't wait for his national tour to kick off.
    let's get it over with...
    Life is an attitude.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    btw: sorry malc for kidnapping this C2C post.
    as always, the big picture is separating the wheat from the chaff.

here's a screen grab from
    the 'dyer kills bigfoot' movie, "shooting bigfoot."

how does this image remotely relate to the
    hairy, costumed mannequin in the recently released dyer & bigfoot image?

Life is an attitude.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post: