Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could our souls be et's having a 3d life experience?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts

Could our souls be et's having a 3d life experience?

What if our individual consciousness was actually all extra terrestial?
    Perhaps we are all off world spirits who have volunteered to have a full 3d Earth life experience?
    So as biological beings our bodies are deliberately hijacked shortly after birth by an extra terrestial soul with no previous memory of its previous existence or memory of its planetary source?
    Perhaps if this were the case, our self recognition of the higher self is the beginning of remembering our original source?
    Perhaps even, taking it a bit further, our actual selves are simply beaming down our consciousness from the cloaked overhead motherships?
    Perhaps taking Chris Thomas's perception of full soul integration is just the realisation we are all just et's enjoying (or not ) a human experience in order to graduate to another planetary dimension commensurate with what we do on this planet.....in a human body?
    Just throwing it out there for discussion...as I have a mothership to catch for my next adventure! Lol

Russ

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), BabaRa (22nd October 2013), Calabash (23rd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Chickadee (22nd October 2013), Frances (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), modwiz (24th October 2013), sandy (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    What a great post Highland

I sometimes wonder there has to be more to our existence than what we have been told. A purpose for us being here brother.But then why are we all so different.Why not a balance.

Food for thought

cheers Russ
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), BabaRa (22nd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Chickadee (22nd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), shamanseeker (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Perhaps many of us are from different constellations wanting to experience a physical life Malc?

Maybe "difference" is a universal trait ensuring variety of life forms?

Maybe Earth is the only planetary body offering this option.....

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 22nd October 2013 at 13:11.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), BabaRa (22nd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Chickadee (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Great post, great thread! Here's where i'm at Russ. Imagine you live in a free universe, where (for the most part) differences/disagreements are sorted out swiftly by applying the love and sense of the higher self . I will refer to this "free universe" as the yard. No-one knows what's outside the yard as we have all come from very distant and disparate parts of the yard.

Unfortunately, at one remote corner of the yard is a compound (Earth and the density required to reside upon it/within it). Through the fence of this compound our free higher ET selves can see a beautifully tended oasis garden inside for the most part but upon closer inspection it seems abused, dirty and disorganised, interspersed only with bits and bobs here and there that have been left untouched in their original beauty.

Upon further gazing through the compound fence our et higher selves become aware of dense little beings scurrying around to the whim of unseen (to the little beings) slave masters who are cruel and evil. These slave masters which we can quite clearly see through the fence can also see us observing but chuckle as they no we may not interfere, for the fence was erected by ancient agreement, whereupon it may only ever come down if the little beings bring it about themselves. So the slavemasters know they are safe.

Enter the secret weapon: Our et higher selves can become a little being should they choose! Our et higher self is then granted access to the compound (earth) whereupon it can begin this work to bring down the fence and end the oppression. The little being is known as a walkin when he/she is ready to accept that. Upon acceptance the walkin will realise how he/she is still attached to their et higher self permanently and can take council from it whenever he she chooses.

It is a valiant path to take should one become aware of it, for then and only then can the little being realise their importance within the confines of a space suit that is altogether alien to them. A large sacrifice is made by the et higher self to become thus for it is at the opportunity cost of life in a lighter more evolved form.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Chickadee (22nd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), shamanseeker (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    I used to start my lectures with: You Don't Have a Soul

There would be shocked expressions on the faces in front of me, until I continued: You Are a Soul, You have a body.

This has been my belief for some time.

And why are we all so different. Are we?. . . or do we simply chose to play a different role?

Shakespeare said: All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

Hmm, keeping this in mind: One day I was watching Michele Pfeiffer who is an attractive Hollywood star being interviewed. She had just taken a role as a wicked witch and the interviewer as why such a lovely leading lady would want to play an ugly witch, and she remarked: I just wanted to experience something different.

Perhaps that's how we chose from lifetime to lifetime to be on this stage. If we believe this is all an illusion anyway (Einstein remarked: paraphrasing here: Life is an illusion, however a very persistent one.) we may simply like to experience different roles.

The problem began when we forgot this was just a part we were playing and we became attached to the role.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), modwiz (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I once said about this on TOT1, when I was very little, (not sure how old but my eye level was below table top height & well before I could read ) I was overcome with this conviction, as though fully formed adult thought was being beamed into my head that my parents weren't my parents, that they were just carers, unaware that they lived in an experiment.

I was looking at them arguing, aware that they were very limited as beings & oblivious to reality, I stepped out of the kitchen door to look at everything, and the houses appeared as just fronts, propped up with timbers like a Hollywood set. I had the feeling I was being watched and looked up into the yellow sky, and there above everything were four humanoids looking down into a kind of screen, watching it all, watching me, their experiment.

It was not intimidating or frightening, it just made logical sense, and it just was.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), BabaRa (22nd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Chickadee (22nd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013), Tribe (22nd October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Could, is a question of possibility. So, yes is a reasonable answer to this possibility. Based on my decades of self-exploration and reading, my personal answer/opinion is no.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), Seikou-Kishi (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I once said about this on TOT1, when I was very little, (not sure how old but my eye level was below table top height & well before I could read ) I was overcome with this conviction, as though fully formed adult thought was being beamed into my head that my parents weren't my parents, that they were just carers, unaware that they lived in an experiment.

I was looking at them arguing, aware that they were very limited as beings & oblivious to reality, I stepped out of the kitchen door to look at everything, and the houses appeared as just fronts, propped up with timbers like a Hollywood set. I had the feeling I was being watched and looked up into the yellow sky, and there above everything were four humanoids looking down into a kind of screen, watching it all, watching me, their experiment.

It was not intimidating or frightening, it just made logical sense, and it just was.
    Spiral, you are clearly a walk-in, not an experiment. You may have been the subject of experiments but that may have been an attempt to limit your effectiveness and mission. The humanoid description is most interesting, are you saying they were human looking but also slightly different?

Tell me, although I do not suppose it makes much difference but were these faces in a ring formation looking down, I suppose almost like looking up at those peering down a short well from above?

I know of others (plural), who have also experienced this at a young age, except there were usually many, like a council of humanoid men and women in a large circle above them.

It is no wonder that walk-ins have a greater capacity to "remember", as they have not been "lost" in the game over many incarnations.

They are clearly here to remember and help those around them remember to claim back their power and leave the game if they choose, but not necessarily the planet/3rd dimension.

In the grand scheme we are all here for an experience.

There are legions here, waiting for the nod... ;-)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), BabaRa (23rd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), modwiz (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013), Tribe (22nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    There are some out there that believe we are simply just some dogs dream ! x

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), modwiz (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013), The One (22nd October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Could earth be the final resting place for souls R.I.P

Maybe souls were meant to be infinite and we have all been to millenia and back already.Maybe souls found a place where they could finally be layed to rest and that place was earth.I hope i am wrong the thing is we do not have any proof.

We could all be in a deep sleep somewhere and we are all connected in the consciousness of whats controlling us.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), modwiz (22nd October 2013), Spiral (22nd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Could earth be the final resting place for souls R.I.P
    No, it & its astral is more like a trap.

The nature of our laws are a clue, as above so below...& vice versa

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), Calabash (23rd October 2013), Cearna (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (22nd October 2013), Mark (22nd October 2013), The One (23rd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    WHAT IF…

Russ this thread is so amazing. What if… I like the “what if threads” because it sets up condition from the binning that we are not sure everything we are thinking or saying is true but we are sensing that the truth is somewhere around these thoughts. All posts so far resonate with my own knowing a this time.

What I've written below has been highly influenced by the book “The enlightenment” and upgraded by my own HS. Since our communication is not fully developed ( I meant between me and my HS) yet I must admit that he truth is somewhere there but not sure which buts are untrue so I wrote a story that seems not so fragmented. It is up to each and every one of you to decide for yourself whether there is some truth in this or it is just a rambles of a truth seeker.

So what if we or our higher self is inside our body to experience physicality. We freely decided to get in it for various purposes initially to discover different sensations unknown for the soul before entering the physical universe. We limited our true abilities to extent that we are fully dependent on the physical tools for exploration. So the one of the main rules is: we enter the body and we explore the physicality only with the 3D tools. This automatically conditions us to forget about our spiritual or nonphysical way of doing things such as flying, teleportation and bending the matter with the power of our will, etc.
    There is or there are few doors trough wich the higher self can interfere as it is locked in the body. I am not sure yet but if the door is one then it is the pineal gland and the third eye which are connected through a tunnel to to the physical place where our HS resides, probably this is at the heart centre. When this door is open then our HS can communicate with the brain mind therefore to interfere towards integrating both body and spirit efforts to explore the physical universe impartially and to work towards achieving our own spiritual goals. It is possible that our whole chakra system allows our HS to have a taste of physicality in more levels and to get more flavours of the experience hence the chakras are all doors for the HS.

By accepting such limitations with the time we have lost some of our soul abilities to create higher vibrational matter and to overcome any obstacles simply by not allowing the illusion created by other souls to overwrite our own creations. This entrapped us in the 3D reality for long time. Some of the souls developed negative abilities and became attached to the pleasure of causing harm to their fellow souls. They wanted to stay here for longer and became more and more dependent on their attachments which became more sophisticated. They needed more souls to use for their own purposes and created soul traps to ensure they will have enough material for their own games.
    Those dark souls lost the connection to their true purpose consequently started losing their initial soul qualities. They bent the rules for their own purposes but started losing the finest bits of their souls without realising it. We live in a free will universe and everyone is allowed to do what they think is right but those dark souls have forgotten that the prime creative force is guided by one universal law the law of love. They can’t keep bend the rules forever and their constructions are becoming weaker and their grip is loosening.

Our HS memory is becoming more integrated with the brain memory and our consciousness is becoming more aware of the physical body mechanics. We are starting to realise what it means to really “know”. This will pave the road to our freedom, to access our true memory which in turn will start activating our true abilities. Once we manage to do this we will be free and big again.
    Love,
    Rayna

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (23rd October 2013), Mark (23rd October 2013), modwiz (24th October 2013), Spiral (23rd October 2013), The One (23rd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    WHAT IF…

We live in a free will universe and everyone is allowed to do what they think is right but those dark souls have forgotten that the prime creative force is guided by one universal law the law of love.
    Our HS memory is becoming more integrated with the brain memory and our consciousness is becoming more aware of the physical body mechanics. We are starting to realise what it means to really “know”. This will pave the road to our freedom, to access our true memory which in turn will start activating our true abilities. Once we manage to do this we will be free and big again.
    Love,
    Rayna
    Rayna,

thank you!

your response highly resonates with what I have come to learn and I believe.

Maybe only then when we achieve this "knowing", will we all achieve the "oneness" of our spiritual origin in the need to fulfill the destiny of mass shared consciousness.

Only when we reach that state can we all become "One".

Here is a copy of The Enlightenment" for those of you who have not read it:

the_enlightenment.pdf

One of my favourite quotes from this book:

"An illusion is merely a creation". "A creation is anything that can be sensed or experienced". "Its that simple!!"

Russ

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd October 2013), Altaira (23rd October 2013), Mark (23rd October 2013), modwiz (24th October 2013), Spiral (23rd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Caleb View Post
    Spiral, you are clearly a walk-in, not an experiment. You may have been the subject of experiments but that may have been an attempt to limit your effectiveness and mission. The humanoid description is most interesting, are you saying they were human looking but also slightly different?

Tell me, although I do not suppose it makes much difference but were these faces in a ring formation looking down, I suppose almost like looking up at those peering down a short well from above?

I know of others (plural), who have also experienced this at a young age, except there were usually many, like a council of humanoid men and women in a large circle above them.

It is no wonder that walk-ins have a greater capacity to "remember", as they have not been "lost" in the game over many incarnations.

They are clearly here to remember and help those around them remember to claim back their power and leave the game if they choose, but not necessarily the planet/3rd dimension.

In the grand scheme we are all here for an experience.

There are legions here, waiting for the nod... ;-)
    I don't know about that, a walk in is a soul/spirit who enters a body at the point of death that its original soul/spirit has left or gives up, but the body lives on with a new driver at the wheel.

I can remember being born, although it could be an "implant", however my mother went white when I asked her about the problem with the umbilical chord wrapped around my neck during my birth, she was freaked that I knew about it.

Although that could have been when it happened of course, then I nearly died from an extreme allergic reaction to penicillin as a baby amongst other possible times, however not feeling that your parents really are your parents is common with abductees apparently.

I have some theories based on my experiences and what I have read here & there, but its not a good idea to post stuff like that, idle speculation can often prove dangerous

The humanoids in the sky were roughly people shaped, but I just knew that they were not human beings, I think they had hoods like medieval monks. (it is over 40 years ago now)

In respect to what Russ said when he started this thread, I think most people here on Earth have never been anywhere else, but there are growing numbers of "starseeds", those with experience of living on other worlds, in other dimensions & densities and are here to spread the essence of possibilities beyond that held false paradigm held as truth here via whatever means they can, but mainly through the morphic fields, for which they don't even need to know what they are, because it just happens.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd October 2013), Highland1 (23rd October 2013), Mark (23rd October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting you say you can remember being born Spiral as I too have that memory.
    The odd thing is, the memory only came flooding back to me as an adult.
    The first memory was of me feeling slightly shocked, gasping for air and then being gently placed into a kidney shaped steel weighing scales.
    I was born in a war memorial hospital and I can recollect the strange room
    I was born in.
    I fully believe it is one of my "own memories" because I have very clear
    memories of being a baby even remembering the taste and name of the milk I was bottle fed which was Farex and much more.
    The memories started when I first became awakened in the 80's.

Russ

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd October 2013), Spiral (24th October 2013)