Thread: Man tracks 'Bigfoot' for over seven miles

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

Man tracks 'Bigfoot' for over seven miles

Is there an undiscovered primate roaming the wilds of North America?

Experienced tracker Christopher Bauer followed a set of large
    footprints for miles across North Dakota.

The incident occurred near Ellendale, Dickey County at Christmas after a family friend of Bauer reported seeing a large creature out of her kitchen window.

"She described him as a huge, hairy, ugly monster and I guess that kind of describes it, if a Sasquatch is looking through the window at you, that's how I'd describe him, too," he said.

Bauer set off to track the creature through the snow but soon found that its footprints, which measured 18 by 8 inches, went on for more than seven miles.

"Picked up the trail down that way about 20-yards in, right in the open and then crossed the highway and made his way to the hills, I think," he said. "He has a four foot stride and when he hits, he makes a deep impression. So it really wasn't hard to track him, it really wasn't."

Sadly though, despite following the trail for miles, Bauer ultimately failed to locate his quarry.

"The truth is out there. It's there. I know he is, I tracked him," he said.

Source: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...er-seven-miles

peace...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), Greenbarry (16th January 2017), Maggie (15th January 2017), sandy (16th January 2017), shamanseeker (18th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Good story! Thank you!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (17th January 2017), skywizard (17th January 2017)