Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Era Begins

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have my own objections against forced vaccinations, but what you're stating here-above is absolutely false. Autism — and I am talking of real autism here, not of vaccine-induced injury — is purely genetic (and thus hereditary) in origin and has nothing to do with vaccines. There are 27 genes responsible for an autism spectrum neurology — which includes the conditions known as autism proper (in either high- or low-functioning variant), ADD/ADHD, OCD, synesthesia, eidetic and/or photographic memory, and dyslexia — and they are all to be found on the 23rd X chromosome.

Vaccine-induced injury can range from bowel infections to brain damage, but that is not autism. What is true on the other hand is that children with an autism spectrum neurology are more sensitive to the toxins used as preservatives in vaccines — e.g. Thimerosal — and that they are thus more prone toward severe and dangerous inflammatory reactions after having been administered certain vaccines.

If the child is high-functioning and becomes low-functioning after having been administered a vaccine which causes an inflammation, then its parents — who generally have not had any medical training — blame the vaccine for the autism. That is completely backwards. Autistic brains are not damaged, but quite the opposite — they contain literally a magnitude of the number of neurons found in a so-called neuro-typical brain, and as such, they also form more complex synapses.

I happen to be autistic, and yet I've never had the MMR vaccine. As a young boy, I have had measles, mumps and rubella, and I suffered through them as they came along. My IQ scores range in the top 2 percentile — the last test I took, even though it wasn't an official one, had me pegged at 167, but I've also already scored 180 once — and I also happen to have an eidetic and highly associative memory. I would hardly call myself brain-damaged, in spite of the fact that I'm a little slow in understanding social cues when I myself am one of the individuals involved — I have no problem assessing body language between other individuals when I myself am merely an observer.

• Albert Einstein
    • Nikola Tesla
    • Thomas Edison
    • Thomas Jefferson
    • Sir Isaac Newton
    • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    • Ludwig von Beethoven
    • Salvador Dali
    • Andy Warhol

<shaking my head>
    The Autism that exists Today is completely different than the autism that existed in the past. Autism is a debilitating disability now. The difference between then and now is the vaccines. You admit you weren't vaccinated so that is why you have 180 IQ. You were LUCKY to be in an era when doctors didn't forcibly give people brain damage with vaccines.

Don't shake your head at this. It is very serious. Watch this and tell me it was not the vaccines that ruined these children's lives.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPHZFQFpZrY

Parents vaccinate triplets on the same day and within hours all three regress into autism. This kind of thing actually happens all the time. Can you imagine trying to raise an 8 year old that can't speak and isn't potty trained? These children are going to need palliative care for the rest of their lives.

There is a WAR on against people like you Aragorn. The world controllers have decided that people with 180 IQs are not welcome on this planet and aim to kill them off with disease. Vaccines have become the equivalent of chemical lobotomies. It is not going to be tolerated by the good people of the world anymore.

This is what the TRUMP era is about:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Exit 0 (21st January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Myst (14th January 2017), zendeavor (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    The Autism that exists Today is completely different than the autism that existed in the past.
    Excuse me, but that is a complete fabrication. Autism is autism, and it is only one of the many different manifestations of the same underlying neurological genotype. That's why it's called a syndrome and a spectrum.

Here's a bit of scientific common sense for you: if the nature of the condition is any different from what it used to be, then we're not talking about the same condition and then it should also not be given the same name.

Autism is a debilitating disability now. The difference between then and now is the vaccines. You admit you weren't vaccinated so that is why you have 180 IQ. You were LUCKY to be in an era when doctors didn't forcibly give people brain damage with vaccines.
    My mother's elder sister was also autistic, had also not been vaccinated, and had the intellectual capacities of a two-year old. She couldn't even use the toilet by herself, and she had to be washed up and dressed. There is high-functioning autism and there is low-functioning autism.

What you are talking about is vaccine-induced injury — which is something that autistic people are more susceptible to than non-autistic people due to the fact that auties are neurologically far more sensitive and therefore also have far more allergies. Vaccine-induced injury is an allergic reaction, not autism, and just because interviewers and even some doctors in the Anglo-Saxon countries equate the two, doesn't mean that they are the same thing.

Don't shake your head at this. It is very serious. Watch this and tell me it was not the vaccines that ruined these children's lives.
    Vaccines ruining somebody's life because they poison the brain is not the same thing as vaccines traveling back in time in order to change somebody's genes and turn them into an autistic person.

Retardation is not autism. Brain damage is not autism. Mercury poisoning is not autism.

Parents vaccinate triplets on the same day and within hours all three regress into autism.
    No, it doesn't, because autism is not a regression. I don't doubt that those children went into some kind of "regression", but that regression is not the same thing as autism. If those children truly are autistic — which a brain scan could reveal, albeit that I doubt whether it would be clearly visible in very young infants — then they were already autistic before those vaccines were administered. But just because those vaccines poison those children and deprive them of the ability to function normally, doesn't mean that this is autism.

This kind of thing actually happens all the time. Can you imagine trying to raise an 8 year old that can't speak and isn't potty trained? These children are going to need palliative care for the rest of their lives.
    I've probably got more experience with that than you do.

There is a WAR on against people like you Aragorn. The world controllers have decided that people with 180 IQs are not welcome on this planet and aim to kill them off with disease. Vaccines have become the equivalent of chemical lobotomies. It is not going to be tolerated by the good people of the world anymore.
    Look, there are conspiracies and then there are conspiracy theories. Don't buy into all that nonsense from people like Kerry Cassidy or Bill Ryan — who, surprise surprise, both show traits of Asperger Syndrome, otherwise known as high-functioning autism. Yes, people are being poisoned, but that's a matter of carelessness and irresponsibility, not of an orchestrated plan to eradicate intelligence.

The so-called alternative community is its own worst enemy. People are so addicted to dramatic conspiracy theories that they couldn't even see the truth if it came around to bite them in the hind side.

It's just another distraction, another dog & pony show. And while you're focusing on the conspiracy theory, the real conspiracy is playing out right under your nose without that you even see it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), ArtyCarl (23rd February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    One person's distraction is another person's conspiracy. What is the REAL conspiracy as you see it? Aliens... Bankers... Satanism... Military Industrial Complex... Atlantis... Pick your poison. There are some who think Trump himself is the Antichrist and everything else is a distraction from their preconceived conclusions.

On the vaccine issue it doesn't seem as if you disagree with the overall theory BUT instead have a problem with the terminology of calling it Autism. Have it your way then and just call it Vaccine induced brain damage and we will leave it at that. Whatever you want to call it, whatever terminology you want to use, it doesn't change the facts on the ground. Thousands if not millions have had their brains and mental capacity destroyed by vaccines. This evil will be STOPPED and Trump will be the catalyst for justice.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), zendeavor (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    On the vaccine issue it doesn't seem as if you disagree with the overall theory BUT instead have a problem with the terminology of calling it Autism.
    That is correct.

Have it your way then and just call it Vaccine induced brain damage and we will leave it at that.
    Thank you. That distinction is highly crucial due to the prejudices floating about.

Whatever you want to call it, whatever terminology you want to use, it doesn't change the facts on the ground. Thousands if not millions have had their brains and mental capacity destroyed by vaccines. This evil will be STOPPED and Trump will be the catalyst for justice.
    A catalyst? Maybe he will be — that still remains to be seen — but if so, then it's not because of his ideologies or his personal commitment. And that then brings me back to what I said earlier, which is that Trump's electoral victory was not really the intended goal, but rather a side-effect of something else playing out behind the scenes — and by that, I don't necessarily mean anything involving so-called White Hats. It could just as easily be a mere symptom of the breakdown of the US political system.

For the sake of all Acronymians, I hope you're right. Just keep in mind that whatever good things would be coming out of Trump's presidency of the USA, it'll come at a price. Donald Trump is neither a saint nor a savior. His track record clearly paints him as an opportunist.

So far, the only positive thing that I as a non-Acronymian can see about his electoral victory is that the corporate globalists have been dealt a huge blow now, and with a bit of luck, they won't be able to push their plans for World War III anymore for at least the next four years.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), ArtyCarl (23rd February 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Novusod (14th January 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    I have my own objections against forced vaccinations, but what you're stating here-above is absolutely false. Autism — and I am talking of real autism here, not of vaccine-induced injury — is purely genetic (and thus hereditary) in origin and has nothing to do with vaccines. There are 27 genes responsible for an autism spectrum neurology — which includes the conditions known as autism proper (in either high- or low-functioning variant), ADD/ADHD, OCD, synesthesia, eidetic and/or photographic memory, and dyslexia — and they are all to be found on the 23rd X chromosome.

Vaccine-induced injury can range from bowel infections to brain damage, but that is not autism.
    I know you love to jump in and correct folks who make the autism/immunization connection.
    But you know what folks are talking about.
    You know what folks are stating is that there is a connection with a type of brain damage associated with autism and that this damage is often associated with the immunizations. You are kind of derailing and off tracking the conversation when you put forth the whole semantics thing.
    I understand it's very personal for you but there is just no way folks on this forum haven't heard your assessment on this a multitude of times, and for the record can we just move forward without quibbling over semantics?
    I got nothing but love for you Aragorn, you do a kick ass job, I'm just speaking my peace on this one.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), ZShawn (22nd January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I know you love to jump in and correct folks who make the autism/immunization connection.
    You know what folks are stating is that there is a connection with a type of brain damage associated with autism and that this damage is often associated with the immunizations. You are kind of derailing and off tracking the conversation when you put forth the whole semantics thing.
    I understand it's very personal for you but there is just no way folks on this forum haven't heard your assessment on this a multitude of times, and for the record can we just move forward without quibbling over semantics?
    I got nothing but love for you Aragorn, you do a kick ass job, I'm just speaking my peace on this one.
    Yes he does. Ever heard of OCD? Apply that filter and Aragorn comes out better.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    National politics is a superficial layer of bullshit disguised as the mechanism that makes the "big decisions". Just like some of your Alex Jones or Bill Ryan's or Joseph Farrell types (the most visible of the "alt" news disseminaters) might hit on some things that actually coincide with practical reality...for the most part they're transmitting the reality they have been provided, which is really difficult to discern--whether it be it pure speculation, outright manufactured lies, or any accidentally or intentionally distorted "truth" in between.

It is important to detach from the personality and media produced narratives. Helpful to see more clearly by not allowing your emotional reactions and triggers to inform your mindset. Even if it (national & geo politics) IS 100% fabricated, there may be more than entertainment value in paying attention to try to figure out why it's in your awareness

Or maybe not. I haven't seen more than a few seconds of Obama and know no one in his administration other than the Hil-dog, and I think the last eight years may have been better for that. The fear of world war and economic collapse and totalitarian take over of the US has always been around. Hell, they may all have legitimacy to them, possibly even discernible from the mainstream news. The important take away is...is this info actionable, relevant to my life, and can I actually be some sort of change. It's obvious to most that a lot of the stuff is completely out of our control, but that doesn't make ALL of the pieces of information that make it to our field of view complete manipulations...

...maybe only 99% of it is
    Last edited by donk, 14th January 2017 at 13:49.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I agree with you Novusod. I pay less attention to the theater and much more to what is coming to me from the noosphere. The NWO is in a death struggle because Trump is not a savior but a general who has mustered the troops of the populace. This is a turning point on this planet and I pray that the important strategic thinkers and movers stay "healthy'. The now full frontal assault on Trump has exposed many who had been hiding and it will not be possible for them to hide again. The best they can hope for is to stand down and/or just go away. We need to lend our energy to this movement and not nit pick the optics. This is an opportunity we will not get again.
    I agree with both of you guys.
    Nice assessment modwiz. Can you believe his speech on 01-11 where he compared the CIA to Nazi Germany and he called out CNN for being the fake news that they are?
    As a heterosexual man I've never felt a greater attraction for another man in my entire life.
    I was cheering at my computer monitor and calling for my wife to come and see this.
    Absolutely amazing.
    Fred I've always respected your opinion, but I'm thinking you haven't done your homework on Hillary.
    If Hillary had been elected WWIII and the depopulation agenda would have started immediately.
    Same with you Aragorn, because compared to what was about to happen with Hillary Trump is a savior and you can point at me and call fool all you want.
    I've done my homework, and there really isn't that much homework to do. All you have to do is digest the wikileaks information. If that doesn't do it for you then I don't know what will.
    For folks who doubt the wikileaks information, then I'm afraid you are still mindcontrolled by the MSM. Just saying, but wikileaks is legit.
    Stop watching the MSM, stop being mind controlled.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    I agree with both of you guys.
    Nice assessment modwiz. Can you believe his speech on 01-11 where he compared the CIA to Nazi Germany and he called out CNN for being the fake news that they are?
    As a heterosexual man I've never felt a greater attraction for another man in my entire life.
    I was cheering at my computer monitor and calling for my wife to come and see this.
    Absolutely amazing.
    Fred I've always respected your opinion, but I'm thinking you haven't done your homework on Hillary.
    If Hillary had been elected WWIII and the depopulation agenda would have started immediately.
    Same with you Aragorn, because compared to what was about to happen with Hillary Trump is a savior and you can point at me and call fool all you want.
    I've done my homework, and there really isn't that much homework to do. All you have to do is digest the wikileaks information. If that doesn't do it for you then I don't know what will.
    For folks who doubt the wikileaks information, then I'm afraid you are still mindcontrolled by the MSM. Just saying, but wikileaks is legit.
    Stop watching the MSM, stop being mind controlled.
    The CIA connection to Nazis is historical fact and anyone who looks into Project Paperclip will find the seeds there. Joseph P. Farrell has spoken extensively, eloquently and with great scholarship on the subject. So, Trump's connecting those dots is not inflammatory or over the top.
    Last edited by modwiz, 14th January 2017 at 14:01.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (15th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017)

Thanks

Vaccine-induced injury can range from bowel infections to brain damage, but that is not autism.
    I'm afraid you're missing my point, DNA. See farther down.

You know what folks are stating is that there is a connection with a type of brain damage associated with autism and that this damage is often associated with the immunizations.
    Yes, but the fact that people aren't properly educated in this field is exactly what causes them to conflate things, and when things get conflated, misconceptions arise. And if history has taught us anything, then it is that misconceptions can become powerful weapons in the hands of fanatics.

"Repeat the lie long enough and often enough, and it becomes the truth."

(Joseph Goebbels, German Minister of Propaganda under Adolf Hitler)

When people don't understand the facts behind a certain phenomenon, they start looking unto "authorities" and "experts" for guidance. Sometimes these "experts" don't have the answers either, but as humans go, they may be too proud or too concerned with their own ego to admit that they don't know, and so they make stuff up.

During the middle ages, people who managed to cure the sick with herbs were considered to be witches, in league with the devil, and they were burned at the stake or cast into a river with a millstone tied to their neck. Why? Because the populace didn't understand anything about medicine, and they saw something that appeared awkward and perhaps frightening. And the voices of authority — who didn't understand things any better than the plebs did — simply labeled it as witchcraft. That way they didn't have to admit that they didn't know either, and it certainly got rid of anyone who didn't abide by the rules of the Roman Catholic Church and resorted to healing people through science and medication instead of through prayer and sacrifices at the altar.

The bottom line is that misconceptions can lead to a loss of life.

People who think that autism is a disease as the result of brain damage caused by vaccines are also the first people to start demanding the eradication of autism, and who want to change autistic people so that they become more compliant with "the norm". And what is "the norm"? Getting up early in the morning while you haven't had enough sleep yet, drag yourself into the shower, spend an hour in traffic, work nine hours a day, spend another hour in traffic, have dinner, watch TV and go to bed?

Both modwiz and I have already indicated that we don't want to become (what the vast majority considers) "normal". We want to be who we are, not what others want us to be.

You are kind of derailing and off tracking the conversation when you put forth the whole semantics thing.
    I am painfully aware of that. I go about this far more conscientiously than you seem to give me credit for.

It's not just that it's personal. You have to keep in mind that vagueness leads to misunderstandings, and humans being humans, misunderstandings lead to trouble. If everyone on this forum had already gotten my message the first time, then there wouldn't have been a second time, or a third time. And then Novusod wouldn't have written what he did, and then there would have been no need for me to react to it again.

Particularly in the case of autism, you might think nothing of these misconceptions, but I have been on the receiving end of vicious threats and allegations from so-called "autism moms" who, in spite of their lack of education, claimed they knew better than someone who actually understands autism from first-hand experience and who has a proper neuro-scientific understanding of the phenomenon.

These people are fanatics. And they are fanatics because they were taken by surprise by the autism diagnosis of their child. They equate autism to "a defect", an abomination, and a scourge upon their self-esteem as parents. And then they viciously take out that frustration on anyone who doesn't agree with their ill-conceived opinions. They are in a state of denial, and so long as they are, they will be very unpleasant people — people who cause harm onto others.

By the way, Malc has informed me that George Noory will once again be reiterating the same old "vaccines cause autism" crap in the next Coast To Coast AM broadcast. Which doesn't surprise me one bit, of course. All that Noory and friends are doing is reiterate the same old stuff over and over again so as to keep people paying for their subscriptions.

That radio station is a commercial enterprise. Money is what matters to them, not truth, and they know very well that controversy brings in more paying subscribers. For people like George Noory, the so-called alternative community is a chicken with golden eggs, or a cow that can never be milked dry.

I appreciate that, thank you.

I understand why you're calling him "a savior", but that too is semantically not correct, in my opinion. You see Trump as a savior because it is he who's going to end up in the White House rather than Killary. And it may be his electoral victory but it is not his accomplishment. He hasn't done anything yet so far, and if you think that he is going to save the world through his own actions and decisions, then you are badly mistaken, my friend.

The way I see it, The Donald™'s electoral victory is merely a less devastating outcome to the 2016 US presidential elections than if Killary had won those elections. But that is nothing The Donald™ can take credit for. It just so happens to be that he's not a member of that particular cabal. But he is a member of a cabal, and he may end up doing almost as much damage as Killary. It would be a different kind of damage, but damage nevertheless.

I don't believe in saviors anymore. Once upon a time, I did. But then I woke up. We are all equals, and if we want to get out of this mess — and provided that we really do, because not everybody does — then it's going to come down to all of us, and then we're going to have to work together and create a holographic society model where everyone counts.

Remember The Three Musketeers? "All for one, and one for all." Us westerners don't seem to be very good at that, but if we really, really want things to change, then we're going to have to learn how to cooperate, and we're also going to have to be brave enough to ditch the old system. The entire economy and the entire industrial process will have to be ditched in favor of something new.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking as what created them."

(Albert Einstein)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Myst (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 7,282 Posts
    I have to say... The thought of Hillary becoming the next POTUS was terrifying. Trump becoming the next president doesn't worry me one bit, in fact I'm just laughing about it. Who knows, maybe the human species is done for anyways, but at least I'm interested to see how all of this pans out. The cabal is getting their ass handed to them and I'm still not certainly fan of the republicans, nor even Donald. In fact I dislike most politicians and yet I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Sooner or later people will show their true colors.

Ultimately we humans still have a lot to learn and without some real big changes we won't change our ways. It is the path to self destruction and I'm not alway so sure what could change that. Does it always to have be some catastrophes? Couldn't we just naturally become more... Wiser? I don't see any big leaps happening in the collective consciousness in the near future either, but something needs to change anyways. There is too much corruption in this world and the cabal with the dark ones have been steering humanity towards enslavement and ignorance. How many humans even understand the concept of freedom? We need more than just political changes.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), Maggie (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Myst (14th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    You know what folks are stating is that there is a connection with a type of brain damage associated with autism and that this damage is often associated with the immunizations.
    This is IMO the only place we need to agree...that vaccines are drugs that injure people and that making them mandatory is the issue. Public health is an oxymoron in a Corporate owned fascist inclined environment like the USA.

There is also widespread ignorance and injury around birth practices, nutrition, environmental toxins that do trigger preexisting genetic dispositions.

Also, I think we can agree that basic hygiene, sound nutrition and supplements like Vitamin C are intrinsic to well being and support for humans health.
    The REAL science on vaccines and the REAL history of communicable illness has been covered up to support the agenda of the vaccine programs.

I am glad that Trump may help us make vaccines voluntary.
    People really need to become well informed and avoid orthodoxy on any front to avoid becoming indoctrinated in a cage of beliefs.

TO COUNTERACT the belief in vaccinations

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1CPE-7EAkU

and to support HEALTH

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFT5rdwrNV0

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), Myst (14th January 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I'm afraid you're missing my point
    I'm really not.
    I've had friends with Asbergers. Folks who are blessed with amazing memory power and awesome logical linear thinking, but couldn't understand a social cue or body language to save their life. One of my absolute best friends in the world was like this, he single handedly tutored me in Visual Basic for a college class I was taking and was responsible for my passing it.

But as far as the world is concerned there is a common diagnosis of autism in children who are brain damaged by immunizations.

Now I personally understand what you are talking about better than most.
    Maybe even better than you do.
    But my sources may lack an agreed upon consensus of opinion between us, but be that as it may I'll continue.

There are seven soul types according to the Michael Teachings and hinted at as well by Carlos Castaneda.
    1. King 2. Warriors 3. Artisians 4. Sages 5. Priests 6. Slaves and lastly 7. Scholars

The world becomes much easier to deal with in my opinion when you understand there are only so many different types of souls to contend with.
    There is also a certain amount of validiation in this when you see through introspection your own soul attributes, and you understand that there is in fact a constant that will incarnate with you life after life.Scholars are some of the easiest folks to pick out of this list because they excel so exceedingly in tasks that require laser like concentration and multiple times the normal memory in terms of completing tasks. I would include everyone you included in your list earlier as a part of this soul caste, as well as yourself and modwiz.

I get that you want to differentiate yourself from the child like autistics who seem to never fully develop into a healthy adult and seem relegated to need a caregiver their whole life.
    I get it.
    But it is a medical term, and it is being used by medical personal to describe this horrible condition.
    If you have a problem it should be with the medical field for using it in a manner that disagrees with your sensibilities.
    Now, if you do not consider yourself autistic, then why put yourself into this situation of having to constantly check people on this point?
    This word has become a trigger for you in my opinion.
    My suggestion, in all honesty.

Last edited by DNA, 14th January 2017 at 17:03.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), Maggie (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Myst (14th January 2017), ZShawn (22nd January 2017)

Thanks
    I'm really not.
    I've had friends with Asbergers. Folks who are blessed with amazing memory power and awesome logical linear thinking, but couldn't understand a social cue or body language to save their life. One of my absolute best friends in the world was like this, he single handedly tutored me in Visual Basic for a college class I was taking and was responsible for my passing it.

But as far as the world is concerned there is a common diagnosis of autism in children who are brain damaged by immunizations.

Now I personally understand what you are talking about better than most.
    Maybe even better than you do.
    But my sources may lack an agreed upon consensus of opinion between us, but be that as it may I'll continue.

There are seven soul types according to the Michael Teachings and hinted at as well by Carlos Castaneda.
    1. King 2. Warriors 3. Artisians 4. Sages 5. Priests 6. Slaves and lastly 7. Scholars

Scholars are some of the easiest folks to pick out of this list because they excel so exceedingly in tasks that require laser like concentration and multiple times the normal memory in terms of completing tasks. I would include everyone you included in your list earlier as a part of this soul caste, as well as yourself and modwiz.

I get that you want to differentiate yourself from the child like autistics who seem to never fully develop into a healthy adult and seem relegated to need to a caregiver their whole life.
    I get it.
    But it is a medical term, and it is being used by medical personal to describe this horrible condition.
    If you have a problem it should be with the medical field for using it in a manner that disagrees with your sensibilities.
    Now, if you do not consider yourself autistic, then why put yourself into this situation of having to constantly check people on this point?
    This word has become a trigger for you in my opinion.
    My suggestion, in all honesty.

I'm familiar with the Michael teaching. I am a Sage and an Aspie, lol. I have taught myself body language and NLP listening but, still miss many social cues because they are part of group think, are not genuine and do not fit into my neurological perception/wiring. I do get telepathic imaging that compensates somewhat. Basically, I do not give a fark what meatbots think. Let them go work for a corporation. I have art and skills that have been raised to marketable levels.

Good to see you posting here.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), Myst (14th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I'm afraid you're missing my point, DNA. See farther down.

By the way, Malc has informed me that George Noory will once again be reiterating the same old "vaccines cause autism" crap in the next Coast To Coast AM broadcast. Which doesn't surprise me one bit, of course. All that Noory and friends are doing is reiterate the same old stuff over and over again so as to keep people paying for their subscriptions.
    A name is NOT the issue. Call it something else. Don't get bogged down in the definition named. This aligns your energy with those that deny anything is exponentially increasing to injure vaccinated children.

Your position of harping on the name is tangential to the need to stop making parents give children drugs that DO cause the symptoms and signs. To invoke PUBLIC HEALTH as the reason is a fallacy. To say that it is a necessary evil that children are injured is a lie.

There is a the syndrome that occurs BECAUSE of vaccination overwhelming the immune system and the nervous system.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post: