Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Era Begins

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

The Trump Era Begins

I'm not into predictions, but one last time I'm going to call it like I see it before the Trump era begins. May well be I'm delusional, but I'm going put my ass on the line and we're going to find out over the coming years.

Straight up, I think he is more dangerous than anyone ever thought Hillary Clinton to be. Do you know who he reminds me of? A young Adolf Hitler railing on in "Mein Kampf" about the insidious international bankers. Yes Hitler was right about that, much as Trump is dead on concerning some of the things discussed on forums like this one, but look at what else he bought to the table as well.

I don't think for one second that Hitler rose to power of his own volition, and the same with Trump. It does appear some globalist feathers are indeed ruffled, but I see "The Great Game" being played on a much higher level than those ruffled feathers we see coming across the news feeds. I see this as the greatest reality show ever created (whether The Don realizes it or not), and going after "the bankers" (a metaphor) is not going to turn out as hoped for by so many millions. Come to think of it, has he shown signs of having eyes set on the Federal Reserve, Wall Street, or Homeland Security, or the Military Industrial Complex? Don't hold your breath...

Anyway I could go on but that's basically it, just wanted to lay it on the line before hand short and sweet. As an aside though, next time you see the sons, tell me they don't remind you of Gordon Gekko from the 1987 movie "Wall Street".

Name:  Gekko.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  10.9 KB

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (12th January 2017), ArtyCarl (23rd February 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), donk (12th January 2017), Dreamtimer (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), Novusod (13th January 2017), pointessa (12th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    They remind me exactly of Gordon Gekko. I recall how that morality tail did little in that regard. He became the hero and everyone wanted to be Gekko. Remember "Sleep is for wimps"? Of course you recall "Greed is good." I can't even remember how many times I heard people repeat that line.

I hated the selfish materialism of the 80s and Trump is the living incarnation. He's the kind who responds to any criticism by saying the critic is jealous, or worse, going on the warpath to ruin said person.

One of the multitudinous bankers he worked with over the years described him as the PT Barnum of the 21st century.

And "there's a sucker born every minute".

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (12th January 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), donk (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), pointessa (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    It's funny that this round of the "big game" appears to need circus-level distraction to operate, perhaps it's a symptom of the technology those on that level have allowed us plebes access to. It will be interesting, but not sure how different (or worse) it can be than evolution of the Iran-Contra boys to the PNAC crones that were running things (according to Game's narrative as it was told in the beginning of the century. Christ only knows what's been going on behind the scenes in the "calm before the storm" that was the Obama admin rule

I wonder at the actual role of the Chief Executive of the grand reality show, is his personality actually a reflection of anything practical? Or is solely to star in the meaningless show?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (12th January 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), Dreamtimer (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Exit 0 (21st January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), pointessa (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Over at a friend's house, the TV show Wagon Train was on. It would begin with an introduction by Ronald Reagan. My friend pointed out that only two years after that episode was made he was elected governor of CA.

During W's administration they spent a lot of time talking about making the Executive branch stronger. The VP seemed to wield as much power as the President. And Executive orders began ramping up.

And Obama continued the curve.

What kind of Executive orders do you think Trump will issue? How long before he starts going on about how he's the Decider?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (12th January 2017), ArtyCarl (23rd February 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), pointessa (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I wonder at the actual role of the Chief Executive of the grand reality show, is his personality actually a reflection of anything practical? Or is solely to star in the meaningless show?
    It's all just the Allegory of the Cave, my friend...

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), Dreamtimer (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), pointessa (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    In what sense? I'd bet the Donald is inside the cave as deep as we are...maybe I'm wrong

Anybody know how he feels about Jesus? (Member when that used to matter to most republicans?)

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (12th January 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), Dreamtimer (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Exit 0 (21st January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), pointessa (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    I'd sure like to know how Jesus feels about him.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (12th January 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), pointessa (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Jesus loves everybody. But I bet he feels left out of this election *baby jesus crying emoticon here*

Completely off topic: there's no "sad" smileys in the collection
    Last edited by donk, 12th January 2017 at 19:01.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (13th January 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), Dreamtimer (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Exit 0 (21st January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It's all just the Allegory of the Cave, my friend...
    In what sense? I'd bet the Donald is inside the cave as deep as we are...maybe I'm wrong
    Yes, The Donald™ himself is still inside the cave as well, and anyone who thinks of him as a savior is — pardon my candor — a fool.

However, what I was trying to allude to is that the fact that The Donald™ happens to have won the elections may itself merely have been a side-effect of another decision that was made behind the scenes, rather than that the people who made that decision would have truly wanted him to win those elections.

As for the Obama administration pushing the story that the Russians would have hacked the elections, that's a load of crap so as to keep the Acronymian perception of the Russians as The Enemy™ in place even now that the Dypocrites lost the election. If anything, the Dypocrites have shown the whole world how far they were willing to go to secure their electoral victory, including but not limited to incessantly promoting Killary via the mainstream media, having George Soros provide for the voting machines, and moving immigrants around from district to district in buses so they could vote for Killary multiple times.

I don't have the answers either, but I think that the above is what we're witnessing here. It wasn't about Trump becoming the next resident of the White House. There's something else going on there, and Trump's electoral victory is most likely merely an unfortunate side-effect.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Cearna (12th January 2017), Dreamtimer (12th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (12th January 2017), Gio (12th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017)

Thanks
    Completely off topic: there's no "sad" smileys in the collection
    There are two. There's and there's But yeah, we should get a couple of new ones.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Cearna (13th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (13th January 2017), modwiz (13th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    i dont think it will be a bad thing.. but what you do when there are evidently enough to go against what "you" want? i think more good will come out of it than bad. with this new wave of energy it has been rough with the sleep mode. i just dont think it will be bad. sure it can go either way but i do know its better than if that other thing won.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (13th January 2017), Cearna (13th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (13th January 2017), modwiz (13th January 2017), Novusod (13th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Trump's mission is to sink the Ship of Fools after which a new and better society will rise from the ashes. It is going to be a very bumpy ride but the ultimate outcome will be positive.

Trump's appointment of anti-vaxx Robert Kennedy Jr to chair of the vaccine safety commission should have even the most jaded Trump skeptics cheering.

A whole generation children is now lost to autism thanks to vaccines. The dreadful truth of this will now come out under TRUMP. Trump's youngest son Barron is believed to have autism so expect justice to be swift and devastating to the guilty parties. Heads will roll.

People in general are kept ignorant of the dangers of vaccines. This will soon change. The perpetrator of this crime against humanity is BIG pharma and the big banks who own the pharmaceutical companies. It is all intentional as part of a depopulation agenda. They have been pushing this agenda since the club of Rome when a bunch of too rich elitists with way too much money and far too little humanity decided that there were too many humans on this planet and they were going to thin the heard of "useless eaters." This is all intentional and all by design.

The big change in 2017 is that something is finally going to be done about it. This is the first time an anti-vaxx advocate is being put in a position of power. Robert Kennedy Jr is a good man who attended the DAPL protests last year. There is going to be some big changes soon over how this planet is run. Not just in terms of vaccines but everything. This is just one sign of the coming paradigm shift that the election of Trump has created.
    Last edited by Novusod, 13th January 2017 at 13:29.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Cearna (13th January 2017), Divine Feminine (22nd January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Fred Steeves (13th January 2017), Greenbarry (14th January 2017), modwiz (13th January 2017), zendeavor (14th January 2017)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    A whole generation children is now lost to autism thanks to vaccines.
    I have my own objections against forced vaccinations, but what you're stating here-above is absolutely false. Autism — and I am talking of real autism here, not of vaccine-induced injury — is purely genetic (and thus hereditary) in origin and has nothing to do with vaccines. There are 27 genes responsible for an autism spectrum neurology — which includes the conditions known as autism proper (in either high- or low-functioning variant), ADD/ADHD, OCD, synesthesia, eidetic and/or photographic memory, and dyslexia — and they are all to be found on the 23rd X chromosome.

Vaccine-induced injury can range from bowel infections to brain damage, but that is not autism. What is true on the other hand is that children with an autism spectrum neurology are more sensitive to the toxins used as preservatives in vaccines — e.g. Thimerosal — and that they are thus more prone toward severe and dangerous inflammatory reactions after having been administered certain vaccines.

If the child is high-functioning and becomes low-functioning after having been administered a vaccine which causes an inflammation, then its parents — who generally have not had any medical training — blame the vaccine for the autism. That is completely backwards. Autistic brains are not damaged, but quite the opposite — they contain literally a magnitude of the number of neurons found in a so-called neuro-typical brain, and as such, they also form more complex synapses.

I happen to be autistic, and yet I've never had the MMR vaccine. As a young boy, I have had measles, mumps and rubella, and I suffered through them as they came along. My IQ scores range in the top 2 percentile — the last test I took, even though it wasn't an official one, had me pegged at 167, but I've also already scored 180 once — and I also happen to have an eidetic and highly associative memory. I would hardly call myself brain-damaged, in spite of the fact that I'm a little slow in understanding social cues when I myself am one of the individuals involved — I have no problem assessing body language between other individuals when I myself am merely an observer.

Many scientists believe that an autism spectrum neurology could actually be the future of the human genome, and that this is why there is a perceived increase in the number of autistic children. On the other hand, autism research only took off in the 1940s — by Leo Kanner in the USA and by Hans Asperger in Austria — and therefore any people on the autism spectrum from before that time had simply been considered anywhere from "wild" over "eccentric" to "a little crazy". Furthermore, because Hans Asperger was Austrian and thus German-speaking in the aftermath of World War II, the Anglo-Saxon medical world refused to even look at his research until the late 1970s.

One of the biggest problems with autism research has always been that it focuses too much on children. As such, a lot of adults go by undiagnosed, and a diagnosis, even in the event of children, is only ever cast if there is sufficient grounds to have the child neurologically tested. In other words, so long as there are no perceivable problems in how the child (and later on adult) interacts with his/her peers and if there are no learning problems at school, most parents would simply not have their child tested.

Myself, I was never tested during my parents' lifetime, and nobody would have suspected me of being autistic, even though in hindsight, most of my family showed clear signs of being on the autism spectrum. I had myself tested in 2009 — I had actually already applied for that test two years earlier, but there was a long waiting list — because I wanted it on paper. My brother is also on the spectrum, but he was never tested. His eldest son was tested and diagnosed with high-functioning autism and ADHD. His daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia, which is an autism spectrum condition.

Personally, I believe that autistic people have always been around in roughly the same quantities relative to non-autistic people, but that the improvements in autism research, the nowadays far stricter medical observation of children in general, and the increase in the number of misdiagnoses have all contributed to the perception as that there would be a higher percentage of autism spectrum people now than there used to be.

Oh, and for the record, based upon a thorough assessment of their recorded social behavior and eccentricity, the following individuals have also posthumously been diagnosed with an autism spectrum neurology:

• Albert Einstein
    • Nikola Tesla
    • Thomas Edison
    • Thomas Jefferson
    • Sir Isaac Newton
    • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    • Ludwig von Beethoven
    • Salvador Dali
    • Andy Warhol

Hardly "defective brains", wouldn't you say? And I doubt that any single one of them would have received any vaccines during their lifetime.

As an autistic person, I also recognize the autistic traits of some potentially undiagnosed individuals still alive and active today, and specifically in the fields of quantum physics and computer sciences. Autistic people are actually far more in tune with the world around them than non-autistic people. So much for autism being some kind of defect or brain damage.

I really, really, really wish people would stop buying into that stupid "autism causes vaccines" meme and would instead properly document themselves. The scientific reports are all out there. And you don't have to take my word for it, but apart from being a high-functioning autistic individual myself, I also come from (among other things) a medical/paramedical background training, and I understand the neurological mechanisms of autism better than anyone.

<shaking my head>

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), ArtyCarl (23rd February 2017), Cearna (13th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Greenbarry (14th January 2017), modwiz (13th January 2017), Novusod (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Trump's mission is to sink the Ship of Fools after which a new and better society will rise from the ashes. It is going to be a very bumpy ride but the ultimate outcome will be positive.

Trump's appointment of anti-vaxx Robert Kennedy Jr to chair of the vaccine safety commission should have even the most jaded Trump skeptics cheering.

A whole generation children is now lost to autism thanks to vaccines. The dreadful truth of this will now come out under TRUMP. Trump's youngest son Barron is believed to have autism so expect justice to be swift and devastating to the guilty parties. Heads will roll.

People in general are kept ignorant of the dangers of vaccines. This will soon change. The perpetrator of this crime against humanity is BIG pharma and the big banks who own the pharmaceutical companies. It is all intentional as part of a depopulation agenda. They have been pushing this agenda since the club of Rome when a bunch of too rich elitists with way too much money and far too little humanity decided that there were too many humans on this planet and they were going to thin the heard of "useless eaters." This is all intentional and all by design.

The big change in 2017 is that something is finally going to be done about it. This is the first time an anti-vaxx advocate is being put in a position of power. Robert Kennedy Jr is a good man who attended the DAPL protests last year. There is going to be some big changes soon over how this planet is run. Not just in terms of vaccines but everything. This is just one sign of the coming paradigm shift that the election of Trump has created.
    I agree with you Novusod. I pay less attention to the theater and much more to what is coming to me from the noosphere. The NWO is in a death struggle because Trump is not a savior but a general who has mustered the troops of the populace. This is a turning point on this planet and I pray that the important strategic thinkers and movers stay "healthy'. The now full frontal assault on Trump has exposed many who had been hiding and it will not be possible for them to hide again. The best they can hope for is to stand down and/or just go away. We need to lend our energy to this movement and not nit pick the optics. This is an opportunity we will not get again.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), Cearna (13th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Greenbarry (14th January 2017), Margueritebee (12th February 2017), Novusod (14th January 2017), Wind (14th January 2017), zendeavor (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Oh, and for the record, based upon a thorough assessment of their recorded social behavior and eccentricity, the following individuals have also posthumously been diagnosed with an autism spectrum neurology:

• Albert Einstein
    • Nikola Tesla
    • Thomas Edison
    • Thomas Jefferson
    • Sir Isaac Newton
    • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    • Ludwig von Beethoven
    • Salvador Dali
    • Andy Warhol

Hardly "defective brains", wouldn't you say? And I doubt that any single one of them would have received any vaccines during their lifetime.

As an autistic person, I also recognize the autistic traits of some potentially undiagnosed individuals still alive and active today, and specifically in the fields of quantum physics and computer sciences. Autistic people are actually far more in tune with the world around them than non-autistic people. So much for autism being some kind of defect or brain damage.

I really, really, really wish people would stop buying into that stupid "autism causes vaccines" meme and would instead properly document themselves. The scientific reports are all out there. And you don't have to take my word for it, but apart from being a high-functioning autistic individual myself, I also come from (among other things) a medical/paramedical background training, and I understand the neurological mechanisms of autism better than anyone.

<shaking my head>
    As you know, I am also in "the club". I consider it a soul choice and would not have it "fixed" if that were possible. I do believe we need a new term for the neurologically damaged people that get that way as a result of toxic vaccines. I am not anti-vaccine, that is a choice. I am for complete health freedom and that would not include mandatory vaccines. I had the full range of childhood diseases and do not regret going through the minor discomfort experienced from some of them. I am now immune for life. I had the smallpox vaccine and it was done by scratching the skin and applying a culture. Also we had the sugar cube polio vaccines in school and fortunately there were no ill effects experienced. Beside not being injected they were not mercury and nagalase laden, to my knowledge.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2017), Aragorn (14th January 2017), Cearna (13th January 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Greenbarry (14th January 2017), Novusod (14th January 2017), zendeavor (14th January 2017)