Thread: TriUnity Series: Randy Maugans with Dr. Shmuel Asher

Thanks
    Thanked 37,157 Times in 7,350 Posts

Lightbulb TriUnity Series: Randy Maugans with Dr. Shmuel Asher

Will share this here ...

TriUnity Series: Randy Maugans with Dr. Shmuel Asher-
    Episode 5: The False Heaven Matrix

We continue the series examining the concept of the false heaven matrix, or soul traps, used to keep human souls in the reincarnation/recycling syndrome. Covers mater from the book, "Soul Revolution", ppg. 196 – 204; and the research on Near-Death-Experiences (NDE) on the 8 main stages of the 'trip':

~Immediate capture into a light tunnel
    ~Meeting a 'soul greeter'
    ~Past life review
    ~"Soul classes"
    ~Meeting "soul guides"
    ~A council of "elders".
    ~Told they can stay indefinitely
    ~Prodded to 'return' to fulfill a 'destiny', mission, or complete a cycle.

Other interesting connections:
    Battlestar Galactica-Resurrection Ship
    The false construct of “space”, heavens, stars, moon
    The moon “soul catcher”
    Buddhist concept of the “two lights”
    Star Trek Voyager - “Coda” (Ep. 57)
    Breaking the life review paradigm/false narrative...and more.

About:

This series from Randy Maugans is based on the works of Dr. Shmuel Asher, and specifically, "Soul Revolution The Trinity of Humanity". Dr. Asher is a trained Hebrew scholar, coming from an uninterrupted family lineage of Karaite Torah scholars whose family ties originate in the Galilee area of Northern Canaan; he studied under the rabbinical order in Israel, and has since abandoned both his Karaitie and traditional roots.

THIS IS NOT RELIGION. It about the Creator which mankind has not known and the ancient knowledge which is converging with modern technology and quantum physics. Embracing subjects such as Near-Death-Experience, reincarnation, advanced consciousness, the Holographic Universe, DNA, and artificial intelligence; it cover all aspects of human life from a unique perspective.

There still exists yet one major gap in all of man’s understanding concerning our living-soul; a consciousness gap to our true identity; A “Metaphysical Missing Link!”

Dr. Asher's website:
    http://ancienthebrewlearningcenter.blogspot.com/
    Soul Revolution, The Book:
    https://www.createspace.com/5958835
    Published on Dec 26, 2016

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2016), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016), Woody (27th December 2016), zendeavor (27th December 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I'd like to hear your

(Gio's and EDIT: others)

take on the importance of this info. That is, I am thinking it is considered important to have its own thread? And I am also curious after looking at the blogsite...Is he promoting the Flat Earth?

I think there is the two thousand pound elephant in the collective consciousness...are WE responsible as the creators in this realm or NOT? Who is this THEY that usurped the system? I don't believe in this taking of the "original" creation etc. and creating false narratives. This is IMO the very crux of the issue. IMO WE are the ones who are responsible for any faux matrix....

If I take on that we are here to experience the consequences of OUR vast capacity to create mental thought form creation, when we then learn that this is passed along, adopted and passed along etc. When we resume the responsive capacity to observe WHAT is passed and STOP creating that which is antithetical to the soul values we hold, THEN we are maturing.

I do believe there are Universal precepts of the creation. That these are principles that can be teased out is certainly truth. These truths do create the scaffold for having a space/place to act.

Maybe I am confused but IMO there is SIMPLY a hugemongus 4th dimensional realm of thought forms that keep actually proliferating. These thought forms have affinity with states of mind. These states of mind have affinity for emotional charge.

Having passed through tons of material, I cannot help notice that ALL these spokes people are committed to their thoughts. There is hyperbole and flinging of info from Dr. Asher too IMO. This material seems to me very 4th dimensional... full of "information". IMO that means TO ME that it is made up. Making this all up and passing it on for others to believe is what people do but will IMO get us no where as long as we forget who is doing what. The traction is in IMO the emotional charge and how the soul develops its guiding compass for our activity. Then we can see what thought forms already created we attract, how we extend them and how we pass them on............and on.........and on.....

I think that what is simple and effective is the realizing we can make up anything. So, why will we keep making up the painful and the difficult?
    Last edited by Maggie, 27th December 2016 at 20:13.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2016), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Gio (27th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I'd like to hear your (Gio's) take on the importance of this info. That is, I am thinking it is considered important to have its own thread? And I am also curious after looking at the blogsite...Is he promoting the Flat Earth?
    OK. I'll stay quiet.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2016), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Gio (27th December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    OK. I'll stay quiet.
    Are you quiet because I expressed my own believed thought form...the one that says "I am one of so many and you may choose what you wish. By choosing you add vitality. By vitalizing, the thought will appear to be appearing in the movie matrix of mental creation."

IF the thought form to which I presently adhere is of little utility for what I intend....experiencing the beautiful, the broad, benevolent, expansive, nourishing, maturing, fruit setting and life promoting, then by speaking back to me, you can help me.

By showing how the material provides value for you, I can learn where my story line may be a dead end.

Thanks for the going beyond posting of videos which are never discussed and mean about nothing FOR MOVING THE NARRATIVE BETWEEN US FORWARD. Is the reason beyond proliferating ideations, to sift and sort and reduce noise?

Humbly acknowledging my biases, Maggie

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Gio (27th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016), zendeavor (28th December 2016)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    I'd like to hear your (Gio's) take on the importance of this info. That is, I am thinking it is considered important to have its own thread? And I am also curious after looking at the blogsite...Is he promoting the Flat Earth?
    Well, my usual test and rule of thumb for sharing my post, is the energy i receive from the material and the presenting participant (s). In regards to why i chose to start a separate thread, is because of it ongoing (serial) content. There's no doubt Dr. Asher has compiled a vast amount of material here - stringing his creation theories all together and presenting them for those that might have a unified interest and perhaps find important to their own ideas?

And please note from my overview perspective, i would say Dr. Asher is trying to propose an efficient visual overview of what makes up the so called 'Tree of Life' we find ourselves leaving upon, within or even under ... Now if that obviously includes a much more serious (look again) at the often ridiculed flat earth descriptive theroy - then I personally have no problems with that.

As i have often suggested to those that feel compelled to try and put me in the position of answering for the author (s) of such materials - Perhaps you should really direct your inquiry to the source for clarifications:

To contact Dr. Asher:
    R.SAsher3@gmail.com

For that matter Ms Maggie, your above post is kind of ironic, for i just had a conversation (last evening) in regards to your sometimes dubious reactions to my general posted intent over the last few years ... Interestingly perhaps to you and others here, I am currently in the process of creating a platform for those in the alternative community ...

FOR MOVING THE NARRATIVE BETWEEN US FORWARD.
    Hopefully you will be able to view/listen to it soon after the beginning of the New Year,
    If all goes well ...

Blessings Gio

PS ~ There are no coincidences ... giggle

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2016), Dreamtimer (27th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Maggie (27th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016), zendeavor (28th December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post

For that matter Ms Maggie, your above post is kind of ironic, for i just had a conversation (last evening) in regards to your sometimes dubious reactions to my general posted intent over the last few years ... Interestingly perhaps to you and others here, I am currently in the process of creating a platform for those in the alternative community ...

Hopefully you will be able to view/listen to it soon after the beginning of the New Year,
    If all goes well ...

Blessings Gio

PS ~ There are no coincidences ... giggle
    Looking forward to hearing/reading your platform.

"i just had a conversation (last evening) in regards to your sometimes dubious reactions to my general posted intent over the last few years ..."

I don't think in the quantity of the years of posting that "I" have had more than less than a handful of expressed dubiousnesses. Maybe actually only one about JLL. So I don't really think you mean "me". I really appreciate your contributions and that you are still contributing here where I am reading and responding with IMOs..

MOST of what you post is your compiled sociologic findings rather than what YOU think. Yes, in THIS case, I am most dubious about the curriculum that Schmuel lays out. My wildly excited notion is growing: we are the Captains and not Captors on this mind made ship leading through the experience of a created territory (made for us to play in) for which many maps may be written.

The journey IS the destination. It's all FOR us. It's all what we make it. We are not thwarted by appearances at any moment!!!! I Love what I consider the gift and I am moving in a pinkening world.
    And THAT is my New Years wish...Happy sailing.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016), zendeavor (28th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Are you quiet because I expressed my own believed thought form...the one that says "I am one of so many and you may choose what you wish. By choosing you add vitality. By vitalizing, the thought will appear to be appearing in the movie matrix of mental creation."

IF the thought form to which I presently adhere is of little utility for what I intend....experiencing the beautiful, the broad, benevolent, expansive, nourishing, maturing, fruit setting and life promoting, then by speaking back to me, you can help me.

By showing how the material provides value for you, I can learn where my story line may be a dead end.

Thanks for the going beyond posting of videos which are never discussed and mean about nothing FOR MOVING THE NARRATIVE BETWEEN US FORWARD. Is the reason beyond proliferating ideations, to sift and sort and reduce noise?

Humbly acknowledging my biases, Maggie
    I put it in the post. You asked Gio to comment. Basically, I agree with you. Just reading what the material was about gave me zero interest in listening to the man.Sounded like silliness and more new age entertainment but, perhaps with some biblical stuff thrown in. That kind of stuff is done over and over with different twists. Randy was religious for a while so he may have more of an ear for it. He is a good interviewer. Peace out.
    Last edited by modwiz, 27th December 2016 at 20:13.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2016), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), Maggie (27th December 2016), zendeavor (28th December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I put it in the post. You asked Gio to comment.
    Sorry, did not mean just Gio. I apologize for the confusion. I have said enough but will hope what others say is available. M

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016)

Thanks

Wink

I don't really think you mean "me".
    Oh I Do Mean You.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Oh I Do Mean You.
    Just have to report my ego pleasure.
    OOO, being talked about in your reality? Wooo hoo, I have arrived at significance. Hehe

Adding some quotes from My favorite curricula

William Buhlman quotes
    “Clarity now!!!”

“The entire physical universe is essentially a slowed-down molecular training ground designed for the evolution of developing consciousness.”

“Your thoughts shape and mold the energy around you. You hold the power of creation in every thought.”

“The death of our physical bodies is just the beginning of our ongoing education into other dimensional realities.”

“Many humans remain obsessed with the existence of hell. Their concepts are often primitive and heavily influenced by their religions. The”

“When you take complete responsibility for your thoughts and actions and embrace your natural ability to create your reality, all things are possible.”

“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. Albert”

“Be aware, the content and focus of your prevailing thoughts is critical to the result you experience.”

“Souls create their own heaven or hell by the way they manage their thoughts.”

“As long as humans follow the dictates of the mind they will remain separated from their spiritual essence and continue to be manipulated.”

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), Gio (27th December 2016), zendeavor (28th December 2016)