Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Novusod's Mystery School

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've listened to Mark Passio talk about how the occult is in our faces all the time and how it's used to control us. I am still in the process of understanding how this happens and why it works. I used to ignore things or even avoid them and I also used to give things new meanings. I'm still working on understanding how archetypes work with the mind and spirit.

I have my own consciousness and then there is the collective consciousness. So I have to actually get out there with words and actions to try to effect change.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), Maggie (14th January 2017), modwiz (12th January 2017), Novusod (12th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Putting this here for my own reference:

They put occult knowledge out in the open in plain sight to prove we are not sentient. The world controllers and parasites can say to themselves "Hey we put the TRUTH out there right in plain sight yet they did not heed the warning. Humans have no more intelligence than a pile of stones. We can do whatever we want with them."

Sentient beings have unalienable rights to a positive life experience.
    Non-sentient beings are chattel property that have no universal rights.

I believe pointing these things out greatly undermines their power and what the parasites can get away with.

Some examples: Starbucks

Merck using the Egyptian / Atlantian symbol of the Merkaba

It is the symbol of life BUT they twist it around and use it against us.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Dreamtimer (13th January 2017), Elen (13th January 2017), modwiz (13th January 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    2017 in microcosm

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqASxUXAPWg

The energy changing this planet is real.
    Last edited by Novusod, 17th January 2017 at 09:07. Reason: Fixed video

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Ouch! He got rammed. His dog sure dropped the ball.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Novusod (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    2017 in microcosm

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLSX96EI35w

The energy changing this planet is real.
    Indeed it is.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), Novusod (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Sentient beings have unalienable rights to a positive life experience
    Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively. Eighteenth-century philosophers used the concept to distinguish the ability to think (reason) from the ability to feel (sentience).
    I am not sure that there is any possibility to contradict this fact.

What would one consider a "positive" experience? IS it possible that every experience is positive? Is it possible that every experience, no matter how simple or by contrast convoluted, aids to SENTIENCE in greater depth of beingness?

This is my serious departure with all teaching that some Bad force subverts good forces.
    I do a cascade of greater separation from KNOWING ONE IS SENTIENT but that in itself has a brief shelf life of expiration when the experience of this

REALM OF ILLUSION
    THIS MAYA
    THIS PLAY
    THIS EXERCISE
    THIS FUN HOUSE
    THIS PLACE THAT IS TEMPORARY
    ENDS

What if for the sentient being, ALL experience is positive?
    What if all beings (from crystals to trees...EVERYONE) quit this temporary place with a new self reflection
    What if in the ONE there is many and MANY in the one and the PARADOX is what people cannot grasp very well?

Every day that I ever have spent any hours bewailing the status quo of what others made of their experience is IMO quite a waste of my own time...not that I don't waste lost of time anyway hehe.

Today I am an initiate, feeling quite well and satisfied. Tomorrow? I may forget everything again

From Victim to Victor: Becoming the Initiate of Your Life

“For those people pursuing a goal, life should be treated as a lab.”
    Will Gompertz, Think Like an Artist

In the mid-to-late 19th century, Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, and many of the Impressionist painters of the day faced harsh opposition from the traditional art community in France. This did not stop them, however, from holding onto a vision and a set of beliefs that were independent of what was conventionally acceptable for the day. They did not wait for an endorsement, a degree, or a professional qualification to decide that color was as important of a subject matter as the subject itself. In doing so, they brought vibrant hues and ecstatic forms to canvases, creating one of the most important art movements of the 19th century. Their initiation was their life, their canvas their symphony—odes to the love they discovered in being, doing, experimenting, expressing, and evolving as artists.

As the new year begins, I think it is an important lesson for all of us. When we finally realize that life is an initiation, we see there are no victims—just students. There are no schools of ancient wisdom to attend and there’s no rush to go or be anywhere. Instead, life is our playground—an alchemical laboratory where we’re given free rein to tinker, toy, experiment, learn, and create.

If we’re not intentionally creating our life, however, we are victims to it, and as victims we react in very predictable ways. Being a victim means that someone or something in our external environment is controlling us, thus we believe we are powerless in changing how we act and react to those circumstances. Why does this occur? Because our brains have become neurological records of the past and our bodies emotionally and chemically conditioned to the past. Then we wind up wondering why our lives stay the same, when the truth of the matter is it’s because there’s an exact match between the biology of our inner world of thoughts and feelings and our outer world of reality.

When you start to view your life as a test or an initiation—when you stop thinking the same way, unconsciously demonstrating the same behaviors or habits, and emotionally reacting in the same manner to people, things, or circumstances, and instead hold on to a vision independent of the circumstances in your life—something interesting happens. As you do things you might not feel like doing, yet things that are consistent with your vision, your mindset begins to change and you no longer believe you are a victim with no choices. As a result, you meet the challenges of your life from a greater level of mind. Then all the sudden life starts to seem more like a game and less like a do-or-die situation in which we are helpless, hapless victims.There are no victims on this playground, just volunteers. So why not make 2017 your year to meet life with a new attitude and evolve from philosopher, to initiate, to master?

I am not the only one to ever have asked this question. I think I have an inalienable OWNERSHIP of my consciousness. No matter what in this "world" I use my ownership to support, (IMO AND BACKED UP BY OTHERS EXPERIENCE), no one ELSE owns MY sentience.
    Last edited by Maggie, 14th January 2017 at 15:19.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (27th February 2017), Novusod (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    I think this goes well here. (And in a couple other threads)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zud84EHGic0

This man is very clear and synthesizes a great deal of knowledge in laying out the big picture.

The thing I'm left wondering is, once you've escaped the matrix, what about your loved ones that are still trapped?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), modwiz (27th February 2017), Novusod (26th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I think this goes well here. (And in a couple other threads)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zud84EHGic0

This man is very clear and synthesizes a great deal of knowledge in laying out the big picture.

The thing I'm left wondering is, once you've escaped the matrix, what about your loved ones that are still trapped?
    Sorry I have not checked back into this thread for quite a while so I missed your post until just now. The video you posted was quite good. The Shaman understands the mystery school of the Archons quite well. He calls them "predators" Sylvie calls them Parasites but they are the same thing. I tend to call them the Lords of Karma. They are the fake judges of mankind who seek to feed off our energy. As the video states this is a sacred teaching that pre-dates all modern religions and goes back 150,000 years. Everything he says is absolutely true from my own understanding of the mystery school.

Once you've escaped the matrix, what about your loved ones that are still trapped?

I am reluctant to answer this for you may not be ready for that truth. When you escape the matrix your whole understanding of existence will change. Plato's allegory of the cave applies here.

Plato describes a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall from objects passing in front of a fire behind them, and give names to these shadows. The shadows are the prisoners' reality. Plato explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall are not reality at all, for he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the manufactured reality that is the shadows seen by the prisoners. The inmates of this place do not even desire to leave their prison; for they know no better life.
    It is a little more complected than Plato's allegory. For in the Mystery school the prisoner would perceive himself to be one of the shadows. In the same way your loved ones are like shadows on the cave wall. After you escape the matrix you will cease to care about the shadows but instead direct your love at what created the shadows.

People and souls are like Russian Dolls. One doll is stacked inside another doll. The 3D soul resides inside the 5d soul and 5d soul sits inside the 7d soul and so on and so on. The higher souls are called the "over souls" or the higher self. These dolls were created to explain conscious existence to the masses but the meaning has been lost to all but the enlightened. When you are 3d all you care about is the smallest doll for that is all you can perceive. When you escape the matrix you will be able to see the 5d over soul. (This I have personally witnessed through remote viewing and dreams)

Ancient wisdom of the heart light that can allow one to transcend the matrix.
    Last edited by Novusod, 26th February 2017 at 08:29.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Elen (26th February 2017), Gio (26th February 2017), modwiz (27th February 2017), sandy (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    So, essentially, you're not really leaving anyone behind. Or you're only leaving a layer behind.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th March 2017), Elen (26th February 2017), modwiz (27th February 2017), Novusod (27th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, essentially, you're not really leaving anyone behind. Or you're only leaving a layer behind.
    That would be correct.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th March 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), Elen (27th February 2017), modwiz (27th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    History will need to be rewritten soon.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th March 2017), Dreamtimer (8th March 2017), Elen (9th March 2017), modwiz (8th March 2017), TimeSensitive (8th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Feel that's a special vid, as it is gentle in its bringing people to an alternative mind set, factual in its concepts and most people love monKEYs

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th March 2017), Elen (9th March 2017), modwiz (22nd March 2017), Novusod (9th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Terror attacks today in London. It is 3/22 right on schedule.

Are you feeling sentient today?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd March 2017), Aragorn (22nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd March 2017), Elen (22nd March 2017), Fred Steeves (23rd March 2017), modwiz (22nd March 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts

My thoughts:

You are leaving behind a perception set, I would imagine that things that were immensely important to you at one level of understanding will not be the same at another level.

I've noticed smaller patterns of this in myself, as I age & take on drastically different "perception sets" than I previously held, that which used to be the focus (or a focus at least) and so "important" at the time are now not even thought of often, or when I do think of them it's with a chuckle and head shaking..

being less attached to individualism and identity seems to help when looking for these patterns in myself (who I am now is no where near who I was 15 years ago).

So when we eat from the tree of life.... will we finally be free of all this crap?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd March 2017), Elen (23rd March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017), Novusod (23rd March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    History will have to be rewritten...

Operation High Jump in 1947

What is really in Antarctica: Neuschwabenland.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Dreamtimer (28th March 2017), Elen (27th March 2017), modwiz (27th March 2017)