Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opinions requested

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi everyone, do any of you know enough about this atmospheric view of Earth to hopefully debunk this video please?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acl3b6QuDa8

The music is ridiculous, apologies
    Last edited by Aragorn, 6th November 2016 at 17:48. Reason: embedded video link

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't mind talking about it. I've seen many of the arguments against the possibility based on physics. I've listened to interviews of various people like Masters, Sheridan, and many others. I can't even keep track of all of them. I'm not very enamored of Mr. Broussard, though he does have his own unique perspective.

I've heard about a brown dwarf, an actual system, and more. I'm not sure if I've been to the you tube site you mention, I'll check it out.

I had a dream once that I went for a cruise around the solar system and when I was about to return to earth I was prevented. Some unseen entity was preventing any of us from returning. That was the most awful thing and I tore myself out of the dream. Since then I am committed to staying on earth. So, if nemesis, wormwood, or whatever comes, I'll be dealing with it here on earth. I won't be fleeing.

There are those who speculate that much of the underground bunker building is in preparation for this. I don't know. I don't plan on going underground either.

Neither am I going to be 'harvested' in any way. So if I have to die on earth I will. It's where I was born.
    Hi Dreamtimer, thanks for your response, yes some of these people such as Mr Masters are also selling something which seems a little "off" as the subject is so devastating. The joe public will not have a chance to survive even if we build our own modest underground shelters from what i can surmise from the information available and not much of a world to come out to anyways.. yes i think i will give the harvesting a miss if there are any offers

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), modwiz (6th November 2016), sandy (8th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    Well truth is it comes from below the horizon and behind the sun . Earthquakes and such have been rising since the 1980 the elite have built bunkers it is a extinction level event 90 percent of population of earth live along the coast . The planet that is incoming is occupied says red elk and they are hostile and very advanced.The oceans will rise two hundred feet it will rain fire supply chain will break I think for food and power he said plague as well or a couple of them. A lot will happen and take about 10 years for things to settle down afterwards . The Australia natives speak of its trumpets in the sky and rivers turning red and red sky for three days which is the last warning.
    If it was real would they tell you about it I have no timeline or proof but I think it is real red elk said watch a sunrise or sunset with welding glass and you will see it behind the sun . All agree it will not hit the earth but millions of Little Rock's will it will move the tides there is a bulge at the equator around two hundred feet of water will be. Released so sea level willl change world wide up by two hundred feet everywhere .famine hostile aliens ,plague, social chaos , no water , most elite hidden in bunkers with 10 years of food .when no idea .

There is a video of natives Indians talking about it and bullroar trumpets in the sky.
    Hi Jonsnow, thankyou for such an indepth post, i appreciate your work ( you too Aragorn)

I have watched half of this video, i had not heard of Red Elk before. There is a forum with one of the links you provided though the most recent post i could find was January 2016, lb

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), modwiz (6th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I think another celestial body in our solar system would present greater perturbations in gravitational fields of other planets. Our solar system is more like an enclosed cell with a sort of cosmic cyto-plasmic medium filling what appears to be empty space. Another body moving through this medium should produce distortions or waves within this medium. I am open to there being a "Planet X" and have no hard opinion, one way or the other. I certainly do not experience any anxiety over the possibilty of a planet being in our solar system or near us because there is little remedy for such an occurrence. I trust in our planet that is conscious and in full coherent "dance" with Its surroundings.
    I hope you are right about influences on our solar system Modwiz. It may be however, that our planet may need to dance without us for a while to enhance her own health.. i wonder if she and others negotiate depending on her needs?

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Is Lucus still active? I see he's done a lot of work.
    I couldnt find any more recent activity other than a forum post January 2016 on one of the links provided by Jonsnow

Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Original redacted. Thought it was off topic.

Sorry modwiz, I got carried away.

Have you considered the Electric Universe theory and proto-Saturn?

I think it is worth considering this alternative theory for possible explanations. They have a plausible explanation for what "the great dragon" might have referred to.

They do quite a good job explaining observations of comets.
    Hi Icam88, thankyou for the link, i have not explored this possible explanation and will do so, lb

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), lcam88 (6th November 2016), modwiz (6th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Everyone, i just wanted to say "Thanks" again to those who have commented on this thread. Most recently my eldest graduated high school and is looking forward to the rest of her life, the past 2 years for her have been full on with study she is so very excited to contribute to the world, she wants to make a positive difference..im so happy for her (and proud )
    ..i at times am struggling with the idea that there may not be a future for our kids and yet what makes this generation any different from others who may have faced war, catastrophy,.. i needed a place to vent, Thanks Malc, lb

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), modwiz (6th November 2016), sandy (8th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    There will be a future for humanity if the sky goes blood red for three days . Go to the mountain tops and if civilisation collapses avoid the citys look for small
    community . If there is a alien invasion avoid the cities especially the huge cities.

Red elk says know how to build a dome and go underground for 300 mile hour winds world wide . Do not live in fear .

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (8th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xgHyuwYIYQ

The "DOGON TRIBE" (The Dog Star)......... bullroar

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (8th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I will return to this thread to watch all the videos but I did want to comment prior to viewing all the attached visual resources. My understanding is that Indigenous Australian Aborigines know about the changes. Some Aboriginal Elders have mentioned that they are moving and 'returning' as it were to safe areas. They are very secretive about the information. I respect their traditions and I fully understand why they would be secretive - it is a protective measure they have for their Sacred Information.

As for celestial observations - I cannot comment on Niburu or any other heavenly bodies however I want to share two personal observations.

1. A few weeks ago I looked out my kitchen window late at night - not too much street lighting or other light sources. I was looking roughly West where the Sun sets. I saw a huge ball of light in the sky. It was bigger than any Star or anything I have ever seen in the sky. It was a clear night and it was very very very obvious. I am not sure if it was a planet or something connected to the discussion within this thread.

2. The Star Trek movie: Into Darkness. Watch the opening scenes and note some clues. The two main Star Trek characters are being chased by a tribe of People. They are running across ground that appears to resemble the hexagonal Devils Causeway in Ireland. When the main character hangs up a 'device/artwork/whatever - slow it down step by step - and - see what it resembles. At about 4:25 minutes - check out the image. There is a direct reference to Niburu - whether that is a subliminal psychological beam message or what - I cannot say for sure - but - it is there if you look.

Great thread - thank you.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (7th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (8th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi everyone, do any of you know enough about this atmospheric view of Earth to hopefully debunk this video please?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acl3b6QuDa8

The music is ridiculous, apologies
    Hi sorry to bump my own post, is there anyone who could have a look at this brief video and maybe give their opinion on it. It appears to be a planet with some moons, Thankyou, lb

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (8th November 2016), Dreamtimer (8th November 2016), Elen (8th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    if nibriu is real it is behind the sun . if it can be seen it can over be seen at dawn or dust only .i have no idea what your video is photoshop maybe i am
    not a expert maybe a second opinion .

do not live in fear . people survived it before and will again ( if it is real ) lol

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (8th November 2016), Dreamtimer (9th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016), sandy (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    if nibriu is real it is behind the sun . if it can be seen it can over be seen at dawn or dust only .i have no idea what your video is photoshop maybe i am
    not a expert maybe a second opinion .

do not live in fear . people survived it before and will again ( if it is real ) lol
    I feel so heavy of heart because of this, i dont understand why more people in the alternative community do not research this, is it because that such an event is an extinction level event for most of the population (and most of us) and we dont want to think about this or is it really not going to happen in our lifetime / not at all. My husband does not believe this will happen, from what ive researched im not so sure, looking at the whole picture ie Earth and solar system changes including Nasas announcements eg Planet Nine, uptick in earthquake/volcanic activity, increase in frequency of meteor activity, plans for Mars (in a hurry) an off world community "Asgardia" in the planning, prophecy eg Book of Revelation, ?Third Secret of Fatima, astronomers Harrington and Carlos Munas Ferrada. Then others, Zecharia Sitchin, John Moore, Marshal Masters. Crop circles that are incredibly intricate depicting other planetary bodies, people that have had visions, ET contact showing a world of disaster, isnt all this worth giving consideration to ? We discuss many other "outlandish" topics on the forum, why so little interest in this, may i ask

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (9th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    We did a show on it 5 months ago. Shelley is sure of Planet-X or a Nibiru being near and I am open to it. A hope a 40 minute show qualifies as interest in the subject.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (9th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016), jonsnow (12th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thankyou Modwiz, i have seen this ( ill often not log in-so no thanks) , lb. I suppose im looking for more conversation as there is none at my house

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (9th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), Gio (9th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's hard for many to talk about because of the physics and the idea that anything that large would be so obvious due to gravitational effects, etc.

If it's an electric universe then instead of gravitational effects there would be electrical phenomena happening.

But since we don't know what it is, brown dwarf, planet, system, other, it's hard to know what to look for.

I'd like to know what the telescopes on Mt. Graham can see. I don't know what's available in terms of pictures.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (9th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), lcam88 (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (11th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I've mentioned Electric Universe priorly. Here is a video explaining the comet phenomena we all know about.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo

We all seem to accept that comets are natural bodies of some natural composition that moves in highly elliptical orbits.

As per the video in the OP, here are the questions I have:

1. Must the body be a comet to have comet "tails"? The planet venus? The clearing in the dust-storms on Mars when Earth and Mars are aligned?
    2. What characteristic must the body have in relation to the sun for a tail to appear?
    3. Are there other naturally occurring small bodies in the system? What would have to happen to cause them to react in a comet-like fashion?
    4. Unnatural bodies? Supposing the same principles as natural bodies applies, what does that suppose about the Unnatural body?
    5. Does the possibility of comet tail "flare-up" on an Unnatural body give us a clue about a possible space propulsion system?

That last question is where my speculation has led.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (9th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (11th November 2016)