Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Election Fraud Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    ...Hillary too. And all the "3rd parties"

The "savior" is often the American Government or the position of POTUS itself, to most minds, I think. We have all these cognitive dissonances we have to somehow negotiate and pick and choose from in this "greatest free-est system" for and by "we the people" that serves us through it's ideals and integrity...RIIIIIGHT??

That's what we're taught. And then we bitch about examples where in reality it seems to be the opposite, where we are powerless to fix it...and then we talk about how important it is to vote, or how this or that politician is gonna make some change

Gimme a f*cking break. I believe if you look deeply enough, you will see that the problem there/here is the same as every human generated problems: emotional attachment to lies we tell ourself...combined with and/or fueling the ability to act on/choose complete cognitive dissonances in a counter-evolutionary way.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2016), aKnightThatSaysNi (3rd November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016), The One (3rd November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You got me thinking, what would happen if people didn't vote? I don't know enough about the operations of government. Congress would probably come up with some rule to allow themselves to 'temporarily' stay in office when their terms are up. I imagine the system would eventually slow down and clog up. Maybe we'd have a referendum. I don't like that idea.

My friend, an assistant DA, told me that the quickest way to lose your rights is to have a constitutional convention.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016), The One (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    I'll tell ya what would happen this time: there'd be numbers on the teevee telling us that plenty of people voted and inserting whoever they decided was going to sit in the POTUS (already) into the position. There'd be conspiracy theories that no one actually did vote and information showing compelling arguments, that would be completely denied by a majority of the masses, and if not...if the majority could be honest to say hey I didn't vote and didnt see anyone else go, those in power would have to use some sort of force or contrived disaster or war or something

I don't believe everyone's gonna wake up to the lies they tell themselves at the same time, that's another "miracle" scenario variant of the savior paradigm and basically mental masturbation. Like bsbray implies it probably wouldn't be "great" if it were possible

I believe in planting seeds, thoughts that trigger getting people mindful, thinking about what they're doing...how they are "discerning" information provided is important...and one person isn't gonna have all the answers, but they might have the questions that gets someone with a good answer thinking...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016), The One (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    "I believe in planting seeds, thoughts that trigger getting people mindful, thinking about what they're doing...how they are "discerning" information provided is important...and one person isn't gonna have all the answers, but they might have the questions that gets someone with a good answer thinking..."

Keep it up!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), donk (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    All these thought experiments we use to justify our beliefs seem like black and white bullsh!t to me, we tell ourselves we have a choice between "democracy" as it exists in the now, or some kind fascist dictatorship like we describe in nazi Germany.

There will be nothing in between, as long as we keep thinking like this, validating that silly duality. The collective imagination has been captured in a way that's its sooooo difficult for anyone to see something different

That's all I'm trying to say: what if we imagined something different? I don't believe anything can be, until we are able to

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    I wish you didn't have a point there, but you do. I've been mentally rebelling my whole life. I've been criticized for being different, thinking outside of the box. I've been called crazy. And it turns out that if you live your life your way, people actually do admire it. It takes a long time but they sometimes even express that admiration. And then they're inspired to break out and live their own way too.

I know people who want a black and white world because it makes them feel safe. Everyone is 'in their place'. But it's an illusion.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), donk (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Need to be ****ed and annoyed, am excited more than anything lol changes, imo and of course from a distance, all or most western elections are a Fraud, just felt that their will lots, so start a thread to record it and option around subject easier found.
    I get it I guess. Supposedly lots of Americans didn't think twice as they saw Europe fall to one monster after the next.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aKnightThatSaysNi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by aKnightThatSaysNi View Post
    I get it I guess. Supposedly lots of Americans didn't think twice as they saw Europe fall to one monster after the next.
    Nope, not really.
    It is and was all a script by the tptW, propaganda news and mind control in all its forms hence know thyself being their enemy, now the nitty gritty, change is happening, faster and faster, imo THe One is incorrect, in 12 months the status quo will have changed.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2016), Cearna (4th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (4th November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (4th November 2016)

Thanks
    New realtime poll > http://www.pollmole.vote/web-app/

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (5th November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (4th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Poll reports: Trump 94%, Clinton 1% and Jill Stein 2%. Well, Aianawa, Jill is beating Killary by 100%. This is out of 2664 votes counted this week.

I think Aianawa hates typing more than me. Now that is hate.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th November 2016), Aragorn (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (5th November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016)

Thanks
    Carefullll, I will go find that tux Moddy

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (5th November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016), modwiz (5th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Carefullll, I will go find that tux Moddy

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Poll reports: Trump 94%, Clinton 1% and Jill Stein 2%. Well, Aianawa, Jill is beating Killary by 100%. This is out of 2664 votes counted this week.

I think Aianawa hates typing more than me. Now that is hate.
    2752 votes counted now and percentages remain the same.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th November 2016), Aragorn (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Gio (5th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,367 Times in 7,424 Posts
    will share this here ...

Brand new ...

DARK JOURNALIST - HACKED ELECTION: THE FIRESIGN EVENT WILDCARD

Published on Nov 5, 2016

"Dark Journalist Election 2016 Special Report
    In this fascinating deep analysis of trends and wildcardsin the 2016 election, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes two powerful voices in Alternative Media, Influential Author and Publisher of the popular website Forbidden Knowledge TV Alexandra Bruce and Health Freedom Innovator Dr. Robin Falkov of Event Horizons Radio.

Hacked Election
    In the first segment Alexandra Bruce breaks down the implications of revealing and damaging leaks that are having a huge impact on the 2016 Presidential Race between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Wikileaks, Anonymous, KimDotCom, DC Leaks and other computer hacking groups have brought a tremendous level of transparency to the public in response to a Corporate Media Firewall of disinformation and brainwashing propaganda. The leaks have demonstrated a level of political corruption that has never been seen before!

FIRESIGN Event
    Among all of the powerful leaks that have been released a mysterious and controversial document called the Benenson FIRESIGN Salvage Report shows a major Clinton Strategist running through scenarios to save the election for Clinton from the major turnout of Trump Supporters set to dominate on Election day. The options include a staged Mass UFO wave sighting to distract and confuse the public on election day and throw the results into chaos. The advanced Low Frequency Brainwave Entrainment Laser Technology that would be utilized and deployed is Top Secret Hologram technology that has been tested in the theater of Middle East military operations where religious images were projected on the battlefield to cayuse large scale surrender of enemy soldiers.

Trump Ascendancy

In the second part Dr. Robin Falkov reveals that the Trump presidency may be the last chance for America to wrestle control back from a variety of special interests that have a Transhumanist agenda that includes Common Core, Open Borders, Mandated Vaccines, The TransPacific Partnership, and the Centralization of Power via a powerful Artificial Intelligence Global Control Grid."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th November 2016), Aragorn (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (5th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    SO, was there election fraud, apparently over ten million votes missing, it is said ?.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    First of all, I would have started the thread differently: "Selection Fraud."

Second, Alex J has been identified by Ed Chiarini as a "royal" whatever. The point being a wealthy person scamming. If he is promoting someone, it is laughable.

Ed has identified Killary as Mrs. Partridge - Kankles and all.

The point? You rig your selection by disguising candidates who are actually related. It's called stackin the deck folks and it is foolproof - almost. It doesn't matter who is selected because the family/criminals always stay in power.

The rabbit hole is deep. Just saying. People have to change from within first. Unfortunately they "choose" not to. Better odds the Earth will shake us off like fleas first.

The only winning move is not to play. If everyone stayed home and someone selected gets 48 million votes that would be hard to explain. Not voting is a wonderful vote. Too bad mind controlled people put a flag ahead of children.

You can reach me at my Gettyburgs address...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016)