Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 energy weapon... when will we accept the evidence???

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

9/11 energy weapon... when will we accept the evidence???

For years, I have been thinking about the tower collapses on 9/11/2001. Like everyone, I want to know what really occurred. I knew immediately it was not a surprise to Bush. Then I went through many layers of disillusion. I never stopped thinking that the anomalies point towards "cold" Low Energy Nuclear Reaction technology. IMO the only positive might be the proof of a new technology. What can be weaponized can be peacefully employed.

IMO Andrew Johnson is a VERY IMPORTANT GUIDE for my comprehension.

"Now we are discovering that there is a highly-sophisticated black-ops weaponization of free energy technology and it was responsible for the bizarre, low-temperature pulverization of the Twin Towers. Dr. Judy Wood has pieced together the physical evidence and Andrew Johnson has highlighted who is working to silence or smear whom, as the powers that be rush to impede or at least contain the dissemination of these startling findings." - Conrado Salas Cano, M.S. in Physics

9/11
    Finding the Truth: A Compilation of Articles by Andrew Johnson
    Focused around the research and evidence compiled by Dr. Judy Wood

Andrew Johnson on Richplanet TV (Richard D. Hall).
    In 6 parts as a play list

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnirKTq_3rI

Andrew Johnson is deliberate, concise and understandable. What is the hangup with accepting the evidence?

Just 2016/10/19 Hopegirl reposted an article he wrote in 2012 in her blog

Most people realise that our ability to access energy sources safely, responsibly and cheaply is fundamental to our (technological) progress as a society. Outside of publications and events like those being developed and organised by groups like the Breakthrough Energy Movement (BEM), a rather limited mindset is present. It is assumed that energy supplies are limited by certain factors – primarily the availability of fuel, or where energy is said to be “renewable”, then it is limited by environmental factors such as the amount of solar radiation, amount of wind, water flow etc.

In my own lifetime, I have seen the various factors played off against each other – all set in what I call a “paradigm of scarcity”. A great many doom-laden forecasts have suggested that our technological progress will be arrested quite abruptly. In the period of about 2003-2005, for example, it again became fashionable to talk about “peak oil” – but talk of this seems to have “faded out” over the last few years.

A study of how the WTC was destroyed – revealed in the evidence that has been uncovered by Dr Judy Wood – forces us to reconsider at least 3 issues of global importance – the so-called issue of “terrorists and terrorism,” the production and use of energy and the truth about global warming and climate change. As we will see, the events on 911 involved the use of an advanced energy weapon technology, which we do know something about. This technology has the ability to produce vast energy changes without generating heat – and appears to be related to a phenomenon mis-named Cold Fusion or Low Energy Nuclear Reactions. Also, it appears that a Hurricane – named Erin was manipulated in certain ways, so that its movements were coincident with certain events.

The issues of energy and the environment are now fully woven together in the public mindset – because it has been “programmed” into people that the only way to get the majority of our energy is – essentially – by destroying the environment in some way. This then “causes” the existence of an environmental movement which at one time was just vocal in criticising the way energy is derived from fuel-based sources. Now, however, it sets government policy in many countries and forces certain controls to be placed on energy usage. However, behind this “green mask” lies a darker agenda – one of control of our freedom. Without a complete view of the “energy picture”, the “control agenda” appears sensible and benign, but when more obscure histories from the last 100 years or so are studied in depth, an insidious cover up can be observed.

Many people have discussed aspects of this cover up, but only a very small number of people, including myself, have connected this cover up to what has become known as “The War On Terror”. Indeed, others have appropriately re-used this cliché to describe that what we are involved in is a “A War on Terra” – i.e. that some group somewhere has co-opted us into helping us to destroy our own environment. In my presentation at BEM, I hope to illustrate clearly how this energy cover up is more far-reaching than most will discuss or acknowledge. In the 6 years (arguably longer) since Dr Judy Wood (www.drjudywood.com) first connected the evidence seen in the aftermath of the events of 9/11 to energy phenomena, the number of people openly discussing this evidence is small. The number of people wishing to cover up knowledge of this (now obvious) link is much larger than I would have expected – and it seems that a comprehensive programme has been underway, for some time, which seemingly “rolls out” new personnel to help manage the cover up.free-energy-9-11 Do We Have the Energy to Change the World? - Andrew Johnson
    This is a very good overview of LENR
    Andrew Johnson @ Awakened State, Edinburgh 11/05/2013
    Infinite free energy (but not for the masses)
    Could free energy technologies be used to meet human energy needs?
    Andrew Johnson looks at the evidence for the cover up of free energy technologies including Radiant Energy, Cold Fusion and Magnetic Motors. If there is a viable alternative to burning fossil fuels or using standard nuclear power, the implications for the world; economically, socially, politically and environmentally, are staggering.www.awakenedstate.co.uk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeb6JNTfEWo
    Last edited by Maggie, 20th October 2016 at 18:16.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (20th October 2016), boja (21st October 2016), bsbray (26th October 2016), Cearna (20th October 2016), Dreamtimer (21st October 2016), Elen (20th October 2016), Gio (21st October 2016), JRS (22nd October 2016), modwiz (21st October 2016), Novusod (28th October 2016), sandy (21st October 2016), The One (21st October 2016)

Thanks
    On 9/11/2001, 500 miles off the east coast, hurricane Erin was headed for NYC as it had been for a couple of days. The approaching hurricane was not a big weather news story that morning (oddly). During the day,the hurricane sat in place and then made almost a 90 degree turn.

This story of the hurricane along with the obvious material evidence of what happened to the whole complex (not just one building but 6 buildings) were not shown by the media. Even now, in the face of all the evidence gathered, a lot of people still cannot SEE the obvious. This denial is really fascinating to me.

Here is a video of Dr. Judy Wood from 2011. In the deconstruction of the towers surrounding material of cars and buildings were also deconstructed: metal is dissolved, other materials degrade in the vicinity, paper does not burn and the effects continue afterwards. This shows that the effects are not control-able. The technology is truly weird and unpredictably destructive.

After 1:11:11, the Hutchison effect is demonstrated and the weather as a source producing interference patterns touched upon. She thinks it was used in Oklahoma City in 1995 and suspects the Minnesota Bridge collapse also as another use.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmmQ6OWMHTI

Another look at the technology and our perception from Dr. Wood

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg

John Hutchison

Robert W. Koontz, Ph.D., who says, “The impact that John’s work could have on the future of the world is beyond comprehension. Space flight would dramatically change, as would materials science and also energy production.”

Koontz (is), a former staff scientist with The Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. He believes Hutchison demonstrated the existence of very unusual phenomena, including non-electrostatic and non-magnetic levitation of solid, massive objects and transmutation of certain solid metals. Hutchison’s discoveries may parallel aspects of research done in se*cret weapons laboratories within the former Soviet Union and within the United States, Koontz says.

“I know of no open physics laboratory in the world which has conducted even a single experiment of the kind that Mr. Hutchison has performed,” Koontz stated in a document online. In the recent email he added that the implications of John’s work are far greater than just levitating 70-pound cannonballs.

The complexities of this gentle man John Hutchison as well as the implications of his work are lost on skeptics who ignore his accomplishments and instead pounce on the one video of his work that looks faked, the one in which Hutchison had attached a wire to a toy UFO. A filmmaker had asked him to produce levitation effects by sending a low level of electrical power through a wire.

That flipping toy had nothing to do with the action-at-a-distance antigravity effects in his experiments done in the 1980s in Vancouver B.C. and videotaped by scientists from Los Alamos and Canadian military. Hutchison had created “lift-and-disrupt” effects in materials. Heavy chunks of metal had shredded and twisted—without being heated—in those experiments. A bar of aluminum “melted” long enough for a table knife to become imbedded in it. His metal samples were tested at Max Planck institute in Germany, and conventional physics can’t explain what happened to change the materials’ properties. Recently the inventor discovered that some of the non-magnetic metal bars had turned magnetic in their center!NOV/DEC 2008 - #72 JOHN HUTCHISON—MAD MAN OR UNSUNG PIONEER?
    In this interview with Hutchison, he acknowledges that his experiments have had unpredictable outcomes. IMO, we need to know that this technology exists, that it is POWERFUL and that it could mean the best or worst EVER for us.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqKnJvY13A
    Last edited by Maggie, 21st October 2016 at 07:00.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (21st October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (21st October 2016), Elen (22nd October 2016), Gio (21st October 2016), modwiz (21st October 2016)

Thanks
    What defines something as truth or untruth?
    What was done, how it was done, what happened based on EVIDENCE is different than belief, AND AS JUDY WOOD REMINDS US, focus on "who dunnit" not grounded in evidence is only assumptions, public opinion and will not lead to "justice" (my wording).

Dr. Wood thinks that it is our job to use evidence, not belief in understanding, and then realize we need to act on what we understand, like grown ups. Then act.

I know I have been bombarding the forum and I will stop for a while (hehe)...part of says maybe not... (haha).
    I have been on a many day binge that now needs assimilation.
    How do I act on this information?

How do you want to use this information (if you do)????

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7TiFk8g8iI

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (21st October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (21st October 2016), Elen (22nd October 2016), JRS (22nd October 2016), modwiz (21st October 2016)

Thanks
    I did not realize that Mark Passio had presented short talks concerning Tesla and free energy and the evidence of weaponization (from Judy Wood's work) here:

"Tesla Science Foundation's "Tesla's People" conference on July 11, 2015. In this presentation, Mark explains how Tesla's free energy technology has been covertly weaponized and used in the biggest false flag terror event of modern times on September 11, 2001."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXU4FwygJk

"In this presentation, Mark explains to the "Free" Energy Movement that the manifestation of Free Energy technology for the betterment of Humanity is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve while SLAVERY remains the Human Condition. Slavery must be ended FIRST before Free Energy can manifest."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2X6aPPoB9s

"Mark gave this short presentation at the Why Tesla Matters Memorial Conference, hosted by the Tesla Science Foundation on January 6, 2013. Mark spoke about the main reasons why humanity has not manifested Free Energy technology in any way that is open and beneficial to our species."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMRLDFChjtc

Mark Passio is someone with whom I can agree in many ways. He is extreme in some ways IMO. I agree on an emphasis about the basic program-ability of the human mind. I appreciate his suggestions of how to take our own control of this dynamic. He emphasizes the need for heart centered care and the need to balance the right and left hemispheric imbalances that dis-empower the mind. I am not all together sure we need to have chaos to regain our sovereignty. But FYI exploring the way out of the condition of slavery, he has these podcasts (go to website here) to view slides with the podcasts

Date: 2014-11-15
    Topics: Cosmic Abandonment, Interference Theory Of Human Origins, The Unwritten Story Of Our Future, the Possibility For Positive Change, the Abuse-Victim Cycle and how to break it, Knowledge of Self, the Human Brain, Genetics vs. Epigenetics, Human Nature as Programmability, the Power of Human Consciousness, Old Sceince vs. Emerging Science, The Generative Principle of Care, Free Will Choice, Self-Loathing as a major factor which holds Humanity in a state of Slavery, The 3 R's (Respect, Remembering and Responsibility).

Date: 2014-11-22
    Topics: Cosmic Abandonment, Interference Theory Of Human Origins, The Unwritten Story Of Our Future, Self-Loathing as a major factor which holds Humanity in a state of Slavery, The 3 R's, Self-Respect as the antidote of Self-Loathing, the Infinite Worth of the Self/Individual, Working with psychological Shadow Material, Remembering who we really are, the 3 Aspects of Consciousness and their Fulfillments and Failures, Understanding Individual Sovereignty, Personal Individual Responsibility for choosing Right Action over Wrong Action, the Inability to abdicate Personal Responsibility to someone else, Humanity's Critical Moment of Choice to enter Cosmic Adulthood, Understanding Natural Law as the Ultimate Solution and the Key to unlocking the Human Condition, the Soul Mission to End Slavery on Earth, the Higher Consciousness of seeing Humanity as one family, the Power of the Imagination in manifesting Freedom.

Last edited by Maggie, 26th October 2016 at 03:31.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (26th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (26th October 2016), Elen (26th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mark is a machine. He's also passionate about what he does. He makes me laugh. He told a story about a conference he was at and people asked him where he went after dinner. His reply was that he was in his hotel room reading. Books. It seems like he's always working.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (26th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Elen (26th October 2016), Maggie (26th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Hurricane Erin was never even close to being a threat. Remember how that day was described as brisk? That's because the season's first meaningful cold front had just passed through, and cold fronts (troughs of upper level low pressure) turn lower level systems like hurricanes away.

What I personally find much more of interest there, is the alphabet soups that had long since been all over Hutchinson's work like ugly on an ape.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (26th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    Hi Fred, Thanks for adding to this conversation (and Dreamtimer too)

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hurricane Erin was never even close to being a threat. Remember how that day was described as brisk? That's because the season's first meaningful cold front had just passed through, and cold fronts (troughs of upper level low pressure) turn lower level systems like hurricanes away.
    NOT saying I am an expert.....
    What about the two opposing forces' (front moving east and hurricane moving west) causing an interference pattern?

"In physics, interference is a phenomenon in which two waves superpose to form a resultant wave of greater, lower, or the same amplitude. Interference usually refers to the interaction of waves that are correlated or coherent with each other, either because they come from the same source or because they have the same or nearly the same frequency. Interference effects can be observed with all types of waves, for example, light, radio, acoustic, surface water waves or matter waves.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interf...e_propagation)"
    In general, standing waves can be produced by any two identical waves traveling in opposite directions that have the right wavelength. In a bounded medium, standing waves occur when a wave with the correct wavelength meets its reflection. The interference of these two waves produces a resultant wave that does not appear to move.

Standing waves don't form under just any circumstances. They require that energy be fed into a system at an appropriate frequency. That is, when the driving frequency applied to a system equals its natural frequency. This condition is known as resonance. Standing waves are always associated with resonance. Resonance can be identified by a dramatic increase in amplitude of the resultant vibrations. Compared to traveling waves with the same amplitude, producing standing waves is relatively effortless. In the case of the telephone cord, small motions in the hand result will result in much larger motions of the telephone cord.

Any system in which standing waves can form has numerous natural frequencies. The set of all possible standing waves are known as the harmonics of a system. The simplest of the harmonics is called the fundamental or first harmonic. Subsequent standing waves are called the second harmonic, third harmonic, etc. The harmonics above the fundamental, especially in music theory, are sometimes also called overtones. What wavelengths will form standing waves in a simple, one-dimensional system? There are three simple cases.

You also said
    What I personally find much more of interest there, is the alphabet soups that had long since been all over Hutchinson's work like ugly on an ape.
    What do you mean exactly? In some ways,this just seems like a throw away comment. How does this impact your perception of the work?
    Last edited by Maggie, 26th October 2016 at 17:14.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (26th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I never was a fan of Wood's work just because the evidence fits something nuclear better:

- Excess levels of tritium in the water even after million/billions of water poured on the site (tritium is an isotope and byproduct of radiation)
    - Vaporization of metals and concrete into disproportionate levels of nano-sized particles (consistent with bonds broken on a molecular level)
    - Steel debris which is visibly sublimating during the collapse itself (consistent with bombardment by neutron radiation)
    - Unexplained heat at the base that set cars on fire during collapses, and melted concrete

I got into the conspiracy community because of 9/11 back around 2003 and read up and studied on various aspects of it on and off for several years until I finally got burned out with it, and one of the reasons I got burned out is because none of this technical information really helps until it's time to go to court. Raising public awareness doesn't happen most effectively by saying things like "energy beams vaporized the towers" or "advanced nuclear devices were placed in the basements." Even if there is more evidence to support these ideas than NIST's hypothesis, it's too arcane and too much info for most people to handle, to be very effective at raising awareness. I think it's easier and more understandable to people to point out things like Atta's passport miraculously surviving the impacts and collapses unharmed. There are thousands of little "coincidences" like that all over 9/11. The war games are another big one that shows pre-planned coordination.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (26th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), Maggie (26th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016), Wind (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I never was a fan of Wood's work just because the evidence fits something nuclear better:

- Excess levels of tritium in the water even after million/billions of water poured on the site (tritium is an isotope and byproduct of radiation)
    - Vaporization of metals and concrete into disproportionate levels of nano-sized particles (consistent with bonds broken on a molecular level)
    - Steel debris which is visibly sublimating during the collapse itself (consistent with bombardment by neutron radiation)
    - Unexplained heat at the base that set cars on fire during collapses, and melted concrete

I got into the conspiracy community because of 9/11 back around 2003 and read up and studied on various aspects of it on and off for several years until I finally got burned out with it, and one of the reasons I got burned out is because none of this technical information really helps until it's time to go to court. Raising public awareness doesn't happen most effectively by saying things like "energy beams vaporized the towers" or "advanced nuclear devices were placed in the basements." Even if there is more evidence to support these ideas than NIST's hypothesis, it's too arcane and too much info for most people to handle, to be very effective at raising awareness. I think it's easier and more understandable to people to point out things like Atta's passport miraculously surviving the impacts and collapses unharmed. There are thousands of little "coincidences" like that all over 9/11. The war games are another big one that shows pre-planned coordination.
    Again, I am no expert but there seems to evidence that "heat" did not coincide with the changes of automobiles. Fire fighter are seen walking through a lane of "flaming" autos and dragging hose over piles of "reddened (hot?)" materials. Also, there is hypothetical explanation of how tritium may have arisen from transmutation of elements.

I was not there and I may be misguided but the stuff collected as material evidence is really "in my face" challenging.
    The evidence does not seem from what I see to support a conventional weapon and yet this is glossed over???

I have heard your argument (Even if there is more evidence to support these ideas than NIST's hypothesis, it's too arcane and too much info for most people to handle) as an explanation of why Jim Fetzer and others parted company from Judy Wood and Andrew Johnson. This created a schism for the 9/11 truthers. It turned people on one another and apparently made some other people fed up.

I think that this is an interesting view point....that we cannot handle the evidence. It is interesting because it means IMO we may NEVER be able to know what happened. History will take us far beyond the events and who knows how it will be recalled. Like JFK, we may hear in 50 years (among the lies, some truth) but no one will ever have closure. That may be the "way of things" for us.

Unfortunately, IMO, your argument seems to say we must be "reasonable within boundaries" of what "people can believe may be possible". If the logical assumption of the masses is not the real explanation, how will this develop truth?
    Last edited by Maggie, 26th October 2016 at 17:56.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (26th October 2016), bsbray (26th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    If we go down this road, you and I will be arguing about two different theories as to why the Twin Towers fell, that both hinge on the fact that 9/11 was an inside job. What is the useful purpose served by you and me arguing when we are in agreement about the most important fact, that it was an inside job? That's what really needs to be argued to the American people first, right? I'm sure Jim Fetzer agrees that 9/11 was an inside job too, but see, he's already been alienated because people get territorial over pet theories that make no difference to the bottom line. Whether they filled them full of C4 (which obviously was not the case) or whatever, it still was not 19 Islamic hijackers that did it all.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (27th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    If we go down this road, you and I will be arguing about two different theories as to why the Twin Towers fell, that both hinge on the fact that 9/11 was an inside job..... it still was not 19 Islamic hijackers that did it all.
    I agree.
    MAYBE a REALLY BIG TRUTH can overturn a REALLY BIG LIE
    I offer a list of oddities to ponder:

faster-than-gravity destruction;
    no appreciable rubble or seismic impact;
    intact bathtub;
    dustification;
    cool dust cloud;
    continued breakdown of dust;
    nano-scale dust;
    over 1,400 toasted cars; levitated cars and witnesses;
    exploding Scott air tanks;
    materials glowing without high heat;
    massive amounts of unburned paper;
    smooth bends in structural steel;
    cylindrical building cutouts;
    round holes in windows;
    metal peeling and thinning;
    rapid rusting;
    ground fuming years later;
    Tritium without ionizing radiation,
    iron-rich micro-spheres,
    Bankers Trust demolition,
    “jumper” anomalies,
    parallels to the Hutchison Effect,
    Hurricane Erin,
    shifts in the Earth’s magnetic field, etc. (and more!)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (27th October 2016), bsbray (26th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post

You also said
    What do you mean exactly?
    That intelligence agencies move right in on anything new such as Hutchinson's work, and make it their technology as well.

In some ways,this just seems like a throw away comment.
    I'm sorry you feel that way, take my comments as thou wilt dear lady.

Socrates

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (27th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), Maggie (28th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    That intelligence agencies move right in on anything new such as Hutchinson's work, and make it their technology as well.
    I understand what you meant now and perhaps they already had done. No offense meant. Thanks for commenting.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (27th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    there sure seems to be a lot of people who would rather ignore it and do the foolish thing of buying into the official story, because if they ever went down any other path then they would have to act and they know it, and they would rather not, since it has what they perceive as dire consequences to their comforts and their lifestyle stability..... and this is what keeps them in this belligerent state where they will defend the official narrative, or just ignore the whole affair

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (27th October 2016), Cearna (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), Maggie (28th October 2016)

Thanks
    I understand what you meant now and perhaps they already had done.
    Yes, perhaps. Check out Hutchison's sworn affidavit some time in case you missed it.
    http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/JJ8.html
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 27th October 2016 at 10:57.

Socrates

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (27th October 2016), Dreamtimer (27th October 2016), Elen (27th October 2016), Maggie (28th October 2016)