Page 25 of 258 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575125 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I have never heard of the "God program" but I understand what you are saying. It is a program but I do know for fact the Creator exists. I know this because my soul made sure I knew as well as my physical lump figuring it out.

I do not believe the Creator blesses touchdowns etc. I like what CT writes about it bring a thinking being asking questions.

As far as believing what CT writes about snd the whole story goes. I suppose it is hard to get the whole story especially from someone else. I always got the message from CT's work you had to find it for yourself. Unfortunately my meditation skills are a weak 4 on a 1-10 scale and the closets I get to reading the Akashic is through his work. This is s good reaso why I find it do valuable. He didn't fill in the blanks but rather put most of the puzzle together.

Since this is a CT thread we talk about it here. Seems to be the only place to do so. They have scrubbed/censored the guy like no other I have known. Do I think he is always right?

I don't look at that way. He gave us a lot of truthfull information and it is our choice to add to it. It is a base if you will. Add what you may ask?

Belief in reintegration is the big tomale. I believe his accounting of Atlantis; therefore, I work towards the goal. Am I happy about never seeing a foul soul human? Or hearing from one etc.?

Not really. But at least it is my call this time. Nobody made me believe it or shoved it down my throat. I chose it. It makes sense. We are here for a reason and if that reason is to answer s question that is the best explanation I have ever heard. I like simple.
    Whenever I tell someone I don't believe in gods or a god they assume I don't believe in a creator. Far from the truth. In my view there is a big difference in our free will universe.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (23rd November 2016), Herbert (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Faith is of the mind, KNOWING - that is of the soul. There is no need for faith when you KNOW. I *KNOW* "god" exists - but it isn't what we think it is. You can think of god as a unified conscious field that permeates all creation. It's the ultimate internet of minds. I would say the akashic records is part of this.

I'm going to have to give CT's material another read. His velons are really only small-fry. There are much larger fry out there that have caused a lot more trouble. Possibly they may be tied in to it all - but they would be fairly low on the feeding chain.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Anastasia (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I wanted to ask what your favorite CT book was but I can't answer that for myself. I didn't buy "the fools first step" until last for some odd reason. As it turned out, it was a great book. I would almost say it would be a great place to start but any of them are really.

I don't recall what the last essay he wrote was. Was it the one about surviving the sixth sun? Of the galactic war one? It has been several years now. It was always fun when he wrote a new one, wasn't it?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Anastasia (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2016), Elen (23rd November 2016), modwiz (23rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    I'm going to have to give CT's material another read. His velons are really only small-fry. There are much larger fry out there that have caused a lot more trouble. Possibly they may be tied in to it all - but they would be fairly low on the feeding chain.
    We know from CT about he the 14 faction. They have interfered huge. What other beings have interfered that you know of?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Anastasia (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2016), Elen (23rd November 2016), modwiz (23rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Whenever I tell someone I don't believe in gods or a god they assume I don't believe in a creator. Far from the truth. In my view there is a big difference in our free will universe.
    I don't get very far talking about the Creator with people. They have their organized religion and have all the answers. Nice to see a few folks that made their own decision.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    to know there is a creator of some kind.. just look around you. everything we interact with was created by something. god, if that is what you want to call it i look at it like this.. CT and his info shows how we got infiltrated by very powerful beings. we without our full soul intact makes us easy pray for whatever to come our way. 7k year human plan has come to be humankind's greatest ride. is it our fault that our vibration didn't jive with our existence here on earth? something that could have been fixed long before 7k years.. imho. we have these dark forces that don't give a shit about anything. Velon are who we are against. 14 faction? no longer in the game. Velon are dwindling and all we have to do is look around us to see it happening. the elections is a good start. trump made office cause tptw have lost alot of power. to me, all the crap going on about trump is them being in fear. so much propaganda is being slung at him, still! shows how weak they have become. trump might not be the best choice but we aren't really given any choice worth the effort. what if no one voted? then what? it isn't going to be, no one voted so there is not any president. it wont work like that and you all know this. whoever is president at the time will probably carry on. business as usual. so, do not be naive. none of us can wake anyone up to anything. it did not go like that for you or me. we came to it and guess ya can say it was naturally. like Budweiser... an acquired taste! CT said some aren't ready, some are. what category you fall in? so **** on it.. it saddens me to come on here and most of what is posted is something to do about trump or someone trying to push thair theory or opinion. i can care less or not at all. we all have our scripts to play. bitching about it isn't productive.

when i first come to knowledge of "waking up" i went through all the top names giving thair opinions. unfortunately, the first was the channeling crowd. it kind of sucked me in at first but a month or two and i was like.. this cant be right.. this isnt right. i should not be feeling negative. i moved on to David Icke.. David Wilcox.. Project Camelot, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, and many others. jessica shaab was my last and i still think highly of her. it was one day in her forum that a member told me about GK. i went to see what he was about and DAYAM! i felt at home. of course some of you know the spill on GK. to me, once he started the new thing. he became compromised (to me).. while thair, that is when CT was introduced. from what i went through in my time with GK.. CT give me what i didn't really have clear. a face to this being and a whole bunch more to boot. GK and CT are my stepping stones along my path. for some reason i become interested in Sasquatch. as i am searching for info on Sassy.. i came upon some reading that went with CT. at least for me and how it struck me for truth. Herbert is a good help to questions I've had. thanks man! i put GK, CT and Sassy together. for what purpose? i will know soon enough. when the time comes. right now i am working on my art.. drawing, painting, sculpting, throwing, photography, researching/reading, billiards and home improvement.

there! my two cents..

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Anastasia (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2016), Elen (23rd November 2016), enjoy being (11th December 2016), Herbert (23rd November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016), Maggie (23rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Greenbarry, CT has written about Sassy. I can't recall where but I do recall reference to them as prototype humans. That there may be a few of them alive. I think he wrote a few cromagnum are bear the China/Mongolian border.

I also recall Mermaids were prototype humans as well. Aquatic. Some tinkering on Atlsntis may have produce sn aquatic human too. I recall a healing story where his client had a fin cut off there back? And there legs were growing together? Hearing was changing?

If I find something "sassy" worth anything I will post it. I rely on CT when it comes to these things and don't know where else to look though. The fact they hurt/attacked CT and then pulled stunts to deter the sale of his books should be a huge tell to all. Odd how all the "others" like Ike flourish. Nobody bothers them from spewing their rubbish.

Even more odd is I think I recall CT saying Ike had a lot of things right. Say what? Ed Chiarini has dam convincing evidence ole Ikey is disguising himself, playing multiple roles, using green screens and actors etc. why CT endorsed his "reptiles are in your closet" etc. while adamantly states the 14 have been removed etc. puzzles me.

It is also difficult for me to understand how semi-physical 14 beings can have "bloodlines" here. It seems we have s couple of contradictions going on.

If this offends anyone I appologize. I spend time/effort cheerleading reintegration etc. but that doesn't stop me from always looking at it objectively. I feel there is more to the 14 story we don't know yet but I don't think they have been banging Earth chicks and getting thrm pregnant. CT has stated the 14 never made it to Earth as well. Please prove that wrong if you can. Having at least one 14 make it here explains s lot...

Just saying

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Anastasia (24th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (24th November 2016), Greenbarry (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Just sharing a very few traits of what an integrated human would have. These people are in my opinion proof that Chris Thomas is correct about soul integration

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/08/...-super-powers/

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th November 2016), Elen (29th November 2016), Greenbarry (30th November 2016), Herbert (29th November 2016)

Thanks
    yes, that is pretty good stuff. i don't think its one ability per customer per-say. its multiple!! what we been pushed to beLIEve
    is one. when i think of it i kind of go with this... its like the movie X-Men. they each have an ability of a power beyond understanding
    but when we wake up.. each of us will have all of them and not just one!. wont be no envy on anyones thoughts.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (2nd December 2016), Dreamtimer (30th November 2016), Elen (30th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For any of you that cannot buy/get CT's books you can find and download his essays for free. Lots of good information in thrm including what s full soul Human is like.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (2nd December 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (2nd December 2016), Greenbarry (2nd December 2016), lookbeyond (4th December 2016), modwiz (2nd December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is a shame "almost" this forum, or whatever it is called, is not more popular. CT is Clive snd well here but there is very little participation and I am stumped actually to why.

Ok, it is a "choice." The big whatever on that one. It is not a good choice IMO. I encourage anyone to go page 1 of this thread and read the 6 parts of the interview Herbert transcribed. I agree it is probably CT's best one. If this doesn't wet your appetite to buy his books nothing will.

It really hits home. There is a lot of energy bring spent yo hold us useless eaters back. Unfortunately just drive somewhere or watch people anywhere and you can see in their current state of ignorance they actually are useless eaters. I shoul know I was one of them.

I woke up on my own. My HS kicked me so hard I changed. When I found CT's work I knew it was the best Intel I have ever seen. I recognized what I was reading/hearing. We all call that resonating. Unfortunately I don't resonate with others work. I don't believe 99% of the rubbish spewed on the net. For some reason that Chiarini dudes work resonates. Not all of it but half of it does. I don't think he is lying he just makes mistakes. Hell, half right is pretty good.

The guy says a few sicktards with all the money sit around and figure out ways to stay in power. Hollywood techniques are used. They disguise themselves and use thier media assets to deceive and profit. I don't think that is true I know it is true. This is part of the problem regarding holding us back.

We can vote our way out of it but not at a "selection." Votes at the cash register are the best tool. Rather NOT voting at the register is the most effective. Boycot is huge. It is a shame people won't do it. They can't leave sports or church. The mind control is too powerful. Listen to what they talk about at a coffe shop and see for yourself. Not one single word CT writes about is ever spoken by them. This is why I am always leaking his work in small doses - someone has to do it...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (10th December 2016), Dreamtimer (10th December 2016), Elen (10th December 2016), modwiz (10th December 2016)

Thanks
    I hear ya Orbs. The ascension crowd is going very strong too in the woo woo world. Soul integration does not compute. We are a lonely bunch here.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Orbs (10th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ascension is booming? SWEET. The wildlife will be grateful.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2016)

Thanks
    i HALF agree with ya orbs.. there is not one person alive that is a useless eater. i do own a few of his books. the problem with the people like you and me is.. we are scattered out and not grouped up to bring folks in. we are a bunch of oneness that work at waking folks up. thing is.. you can't MAKE anyone see. we can only hope he/she is ready to see and/or hear. that is up to thair own HS. that is how it was for you/me/all at this level of awareness.

i do not agree with useless eaters comment. these folks have every right to life as you and me and everyone. it is not anyones fault we been highjacked from the start. i can see how little by little losing abilities to the point it seems we dont have this anymore. i see it as, in order to go through this 7k year human plan.. that is part of it. losing these abilities is part of it. CT mentions the Sasquatch and them being a prototype human. Sasquatch being before us, humans, seem to still have what we lost. i also look at why is this possible? i think the reason is.. Sasquatch is a prototype that fits the vibration for Earth. that is where humans had the problem. our vibration couldnt hold the full soul within the body. hence, as we lost little by little the PTW were able to step in and twist everything through lies and deceit. but it is our fault, right? we are useless eaters, right? even we who are here have a long way to go in knowing and each day learning more. The system is so deeply entrenched
    in our everyday lives makes it a bit rough to pull out. i know due to being there and you should also. DONT forget your ROOTS!

its not how much you know but that you know. just being at this level of awareness is creating more awareness in others. look around you!?.. 15 years ago i would not have been reaching out like i do now to folks. now is different and easier to confront others with the woo. recently a buddy of mine said to me that right now he is filming a IFO. a hard core catholic that i have said about my experiences with IFO's. he was in turn at that time like,
    sure you did. its a bit different now. (sorry for the going off on a tangent.. i get so involved with the web of things.)

anyhow, Sasquatch is a native earth being created by earth. humans are a borrowed blueprint from mars. to me that is already saying problems. in which, comes the 7k year human plan to figure out the problem we have had for a long time. so, why didnt Sasquatch lose the ability of telepathy like we did? why can they still do all the paranormal abilities but we cant? here and there a human pops up with "A" ability to do something abnormal to the rest of us. such as, photographic memory, clairvoyance, telekinesis and other abilities that awe the rest of us. i have a cousin that talks to, sees and also interacts with the spirit world. i cant do that and know many others that cant. why? i suspect that we all have things to complete and it takes us on a different path. what if the ones we call asleep are actually the ones that are awake and we are, as we are, to catch up? so, why didnt Sasquatch lose these abilities? our hairy frends are working at making contact with us all the time. check out the folks in search of Sasquatch. some of them are getting it right and
    some are still stuck with ego but they are waking up! it is thair path. These researchers are seeing things that are amazing to them (heck, to me too). TPW are probly shitting even more if and when contact is made. we learn a power that is long forgotten with many.. Telepathy! we only need to be shown the how to. then what? a world where lies cannot be used to get ahead of another. just this one ability can change everything. our big brother is not here to hurt us but help us.

oh well, for what my rant is worth.
    good to you all!
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 10th December 2016 at 23:20.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Green, your post was not a rant it was you being you.

I have no information about Sassy being psychic but I guess they could be. These beings have a group soul so in my monkey mind they are not psychic. But hey, I like to listen.

I use the term useless eaters as them referring to us. It is a disrespectful inference to mind controlled people.

Let's high five snd keep this thread going. That is my vote.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: