Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    WHO AM I ? Who ARE You?
    How does my humble being fit in, in the overall 3D/ 4D DocuDrama?

What is my Home Galaxy?
    What is my Home Star System?
    What is My Home Planet?
    What is My Race?
    What is My Bloodline?
    Human, Pleiadian, Sirian, Arcturian, Atlantean, Lemurian, Annunakian, Draconian, Reptilian, Insectoidan, Avian, Plantoidan, etc.... ???????
    Indigo, Crystal, Purple and whatever First Wave, Second Wave, Third Wave and what not....
    Questions, Questions, Questions.....
    We can argue amongst ourselves about the "Divine Truth" of all this forever...

BUT, again, WHO Am I ? Who are YOU?
    ...and more to the point...What Am I /You Doing here and NOW?
    Corey and others say that the Human Race is a MIX of 22 different races....

Do I, as a human, have All these 22 different sets of genes/characteristics/drives/urges to deal with in my every day life...in the NOW?
    Well, If ONE looks at what we as HUMANS have acheived so far as a species, it's not that impressive if ONE look at the wars, Inhumanity, stress,pollution, slavery and misery we have ALLOWED to happen on this planet, imho.

Yes, we can Blame it on the Cabal and Their Handlers, and Their Handlers and Their Handlers, in all their Upper, Upper, Upper regions of Existence, but what about Us? You and Me?

There was an EXCELLENT POST By Justin Deschamps describing in full, from the Law of ONE perspective, Our role in this....OUR Karma, and HOW we can absolve it.

In addition:
    The CLEAR message from the Blue Avians:
    "Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.)"

What about the Cabal, Dracos, Reptilians?
    HOW on Earth (pun Intended) can we help THEM absolve all their crimes against US?

It comes down to the Question at the top:
    Who Am I? Who Are YOU?

Despite all the above questions about our lineage it comes down to ONE single Answer.
    There is (imho) a most Beautiful expression from RA in the very beginning of The Law of ONE series, describing WHO/WHAT You/Me are.

"Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought."

Further on RA states:
    "1.1 Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We ARE NOT those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. WE ARE ONE That is our nature and our purpose."

In Conclusion,
    My OWN Thought (me) have after a thorough study of The Law of ONE material, come to the conclusion that I am ME/You/Us/Them All ONE Of US...AND the way to get there (dissolve all karma) lie in the power of FORGIVENESS as Justin Deschamps so eloquently describe it in an earlier post about Karma.

excerpt from The Law of One: 17:20...
    “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

For those of You who Understand and apply the power of Ho Pono Pono in Your Life...Do Know what I'm talking about.
    SO, we are in the same boat.... we are ALL from the same same Source...(lineage)...
    We can ACT Together as ONE....because this IS what we Are...
    ONE Being....ONE Consciousness...ONE Prime Thought...Good/Bad...

The message from the BA IS Our Working Plan...so let's DO IT!

We are ALL ONE of us in this Together....and to Dissolve OUR MUTUAL KARMA...
    the First step is to look in the Mirror and FORGIVE Oneself...(me )
    ...BEFORE trying to forgive OTHERS.(imho) (also Me...All ONE of Us )(imho)
    LGF
    Last edited by Largo, 18th April 2015 at 23:09.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

aerozy (19th April 2015), All is One (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Majik (18th April 2015), RealityCreation (18th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (18th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very true, Aragorn. And this is why, i suspect, that in the Law of One it is mentioned that if we just manage to be successful in service to others 51% of the time, we indeed will make the grade. There is a recognition here that we are in this major battle for survival and thus unable to spend all our of our attention to becoming fully-fledged s-t-o.

In contrast, those who have chosen to follow the other direction, that of s-t-s, need to maintain that behavior 95% of the time...a very difficult feat. This is the reason so very few souls manage to 'graduate' to the next(negative) level
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Largo (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Simon Parkes has confirmed what Corey has said about the Blue Avians in this interview with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot, recorded live on 17 April 2015. The part where Simon says Corey is correct starts at 47 minutes into this video.

...to the topTop

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 5thElement For This Useful Post:

Alan (19th April 2015), All is One (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Dogstar (19th April 2015), Flyover (19th April 2015), onespirit (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (19th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by 5thElement View Post
    Simon Parkes has confirmed what Corey has said about the Blue Avians in this interview with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot, recorded live on 17 April 2015. The part where Simon says Corey is correct starts at 47 minutes into this video.

I do have to say,

I did NOT expect that admission. It is indeed causing much consternation with the Negative Elite aka "Illuminati" (Who is just a term used for the Religious Zealots of the groups). They are working in overdrive to discredit the existence of the "Blue Avians" right now. So SP stating he agrees they exist and that it is causing problems for the "Negative Elite" surprises me very very much to be honest.

Thank you for sharing,

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

5thElement (19th April 2015), Aianawa (19th April 2015), Alan (19th April 2015), All is One (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), bobo (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), dancing waters (19th April 2015), Dogstar (19th April 2015), fiz (19th April 2015), Flyover (19th April 2015), LarBear (19th April 2015), Largo (19th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Lillith (19th April 2015), Mark (19th April 2015), Maunagarjana (19th April 2015), onespirit (19th April 2015), pablo.s (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Shibby (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Sooz (19th April 2015), SouthDelight (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015), surfferjoe (20th April 2015), TaipeiSam (19th April 2015), Tarpan (19th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (19th April 2015), Timewaster (19th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Corey, I'm so glad to see your response to Wyndstorm. "Be wise and provide your service in a discerning way." This is so important. I've watched friends get taken advantage of over and over because they want to be nice. It's not selfish to prevent others from taking advantage. Service should be productive. Being taken advantage of is not productive. And it definitely takes strength to stand up to people (as I've had to learn many times).
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

All is One (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), CeeTee9 (20th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (19th April 2015), LarBear (19th April 2015), Lillith (19th April 2015), Maunagarjana (19th April 2015), mokosh (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), surfferjoe (20th April 2015), Tarpan (19th April 2015), Wyndstorm (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GROUNDING
    ONE individual activity to consider that will help "OUR MISSION" is the following:
    ASK of Forgiveness to Mother Earth, GAIA, for all the pollution we as "Her Children" have caused Her....

I've done this in Sweden, My Home Country(and Still Doing this now in Peru, my present location)

Go out in the Nature/forest/desert/Lake/Sea/Mountains...sit down...GROUND with Gaia...

...Feel HER agony...absorb it into Your very being...and ask for Forgiveness for what WE as a Species have done to Her....

Hug the trees, feel the sand, beach, water, rock...be ONE with Gaia...
    ...feel the LOVE radiating from Her... it's a Bliss...
    DO IT!
    LGF
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

All is One (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Flyover (19th April 2015), Lillith (19th April 2015), Longbow (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), SouthDelight (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), surfferjoe (20th April 2015), Wyndstorm (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Largo View Post
    GROUNDING
    ONE individual activity to consider that will help "OUR MISSION" is the following:
    ASK of Forgiveness to Mother Earth, GAIA, for all the pollution we as "Her Children" have caused Her....

I've done this in Sweden, My Home Country(and Still Doing this now in Peru, my present location)

Go out in the Nature/forest/desert/Lake/Sea/Mountains...sit down...GROUND with Gaia...

...Feel HER agony...absorb it into Your very being...and ask for Forgiveness for what WE as a Species have done to Her....

Hug the trees, feel the sand, beach, water, rock...be ONE with Gaia...
    ...feel the LOVE radiating from Her... it's a Bliss...
    DO IT!
    LGF
    A BONUS...
    When TRULY DOING this action ( grounding with Gaia)...You will for sure experience the "Wild Life" around you in a different "layer" of understanding...Meaning...You can "Talk" to the animals...AND they accept YOU as ONE with them!!!
    It's MY OWN Experience...
    LGF
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

All is One (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), bobo (19th April 2015), carribdreamer (19th April 2015), Flyover (19th April 2015), Lillith (19th April 2015), lookbeyond (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), SouthDelight (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, I am personally actively DOing the elements of the "message", and I've even gotten to a point where other humans started to take advantage of me because I am so giving. Like, with some people I ended up feeling like the Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein, and felt drained hanging out with specific people, to the point where either I get out of the relationship or "drown." Also known as being a "martyr"

There needs to be some kind of balance. I have gotten to a point where if I keep giving "service to others" to those who operate as "service to self" ... I end up being SOL
    NO WHERE DOES IT SAY YOU HAVE TO BE A DOORMAT!

It is okay to have self love and confidence and stand up for yourself... Service to Others starts with your self. Self Respect and Loving (Not all the self loathing I have seen recently)... Do not let STS people take advantage of you!

Bless you for being so giving and open of yourself to be willing to offer yourself up to be "STO"... Do not be a victim or prey of the predators though. Be wise and provide your service in a discerning way. You are taking a wonderful and selfless first step!!! I love you and respect your for your efforts. This brings up and wonderful opportunity to discuss this subject for others who are beginning this path and need to prevent being taken advantage of. There will be some of that, that karma will be on "Them"... But we are active and cognitive participants in this process.

We do not have to be viewed as weak. There is a strength and independence that accompanies the STO mind set. This will require an acclimation or adjustment for each of us.

Continue your path, I am happy alone you are making the right decisions.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Thank you so much Corey. I mean really, I'm 34 years old, and lived my whole life in service to others. I still do, but my boundaries and discernment have greatly improved. I don't have much, but I give what I can while still "keeping the shirt on my back." I used to give that away too!! But I AM complete with that whole "martyr" program.

It's the whole concept of "pay it forward"

Living in a world where the majority of the population is "CONDITIONED" to become "Service to Self" has been quite the education. Not to mention, it has felt like the Actual Physical Environment, the holographic matrix, SUPPORTED "Service to Self" consciousness. Do you have any information regarding that?

I really hope NOW that the planet & cosmos et al is moving into alignment with more of "Service to Others" consciousness. My intuition tells me YES. Gosh is THAT going to feel like a MASSIVE Relief for me. I am sure I am not alone.

I literally have felt like a fish outta water here.

And then I ask myself, How can I be of service to those who the whole STO concept is foreign? I know that by leading by example, and BEing through my actions is one way.

And one note off topic: 2017...By that time the energetics of the planet and surrounding Sol System will be at a specific "space" where the entire population, critical mass consciousness of those still InBody on Earth will be like, "OH!! We're going THAT WAY into a higher more loving state of consciousness TOGETHER!! Holy Crap, I DIDN"T KNOW!! I was Asleep!"

At lest this is my "theory" ..

Thank you to ALL for BEing
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

All is One (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), bobo (19th April 2015), LarBear (19th April 2015), Longbow (19th April 2015), Majik (19th April 2015), Mark (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post
    Since Corey spoke of the civilization of the Maya, I share some news.
    The map of the Maya solar fire is the key of immortality of the soul memory.
    Map of Jose Arguelles is the map of symmetry spin it takes to lead the charge in biological stars.
    The heart of the sun is a portal and a way out of the solar system.
    All et spaceships that use metal are not great evolved, only those that are able to use the grid compression can be anywhere without the use of means (the sphere).
    Part of the secret space program of the Maya who now Corey defines civilization as it was taught to them by Viracocha that really are nothing more than a civilization of Sphere Alliance.
    Their calendar shows the sequences of spin (language gestures indicated by Corey) and the symbolism of how to become a solar being.
    The calendar and the map indicates 20 different races that are then also the DNA present on earth:
    5 blue-black
    5 red
    5 yellow
    5 white
    That should also be the strain of the components of the federation.
    If you can be useful you place the image.

Thanks to you guys anything can be useful I'll be happy to share it.

Hi Solarimplosion, having read most of Arguelles's material including 7 voll's of Cosmic History Chronicles, what other if any, connections like above are there ( especialllly to Corey's material ) and thanks for pointing out something that lol is now so obvious.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 19th April 2015 at 01:42.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are not helping others when they are the type that take advantage of kindness. You are only perpetuating the idea that to be kind is to be weak. It is important to stand up to these selfish ones as that is actually helping them to understand that they have no boundaries regarding others and just take. To me this is part of service to others as, it seems to me, that this concept of kindness is weakness and bullying is strong is prevalent these days and is an incredible perversion of truth, continuing to reward the psychopaths. It might not be possible for some of these selfish ones to understand but you might set an example for others in how to combat this type of selfish person.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dancing waters For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2015), Alan (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), citsym (19th April 2015), Dreamtimer (19th April 2015), LarBear (19th April 2015), Maunagarjana (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), Wyndstorm (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I once had a friend who shared a thought that has helped me. She commented that helping others is like going into a forest to chop down a tree. You don't want to stand in such a way that the tree falls on you and injures or kills you. That's not wise. So being Service to Others doesn't mean interacting with others in a way that 'injures' or incapacitates oneself. Just a thought.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TaipeiSam For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (19th April 2015), dancing waters (19th April 2015), enlightened star (19th April 2015), LarBear (19th April 2015), lookbeyond (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), Wyndstorm (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    There are many names used for Alien Races here on Earth that are not used in the SSP's. We began to assign different designations to them. We began to find out early on that most of them were not being at all honest about where they were from or anything else. I have heard these names used to reference a couple different beings. Some who resemble one another and some that are completely unrelated. I would have to have more information about what beings you are speaking about. There are some that are (Were) coming in and out of the Sol System and doing their own thing (Agenda) and not cooperating with other species/groups on any deep level.

TY,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    Thank you for that response Corey.

From what I understand the Essassani are transitioning into the next density for them & will be known/ are known then as Sassani, are quasi physical and are a hybrid race and are of positive orientation. I think they are shifting from 4th Density to 5th Density (it may be 5th to 6th) I'm relying on my memory, which is not always accurate, based on material I've read / seen.

A craft of theirs is said to be currently (& has been for some time) over the Sedona vortex balancing the energies & is currently sitting 1000 miles above it. So am I correct in presuming that the sphere beings / BA's would still have knowledge/ be aware of all other beings with craft in the earth's atmosphere, even if they belong to a different alliance?
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lightworker. Not pushover.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arnold VandenHeuvel For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), bobo (19th April 2015), dancing waters (19th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Solarimplosion, having read most of Arguelles's material including 7 voll's of Cosmic History Chronicles, what other if any, connections like above are there ( especialllly to Corey's material ) and thanks for pointing out something that lol is now so obvious.
    Hello Aianawa.

Then, the work of Arguelles can be connected with the trigrams in the East, and with all disciplines symbolic.

Actually all alphabets and disciplines symbolic, refer to the sequences of rotation fractal imploded in a bull that the field source uses for drawing geometric figures in the construction of the hologram.
    Torsion waves as they form the nodes or vertices of the Platonic solids that are the angles of magnetic sequence that build all the vibrations agree.

Corey said that DNA is the result of 22 races, in fact the sequence of spin is natural consists of 21 sequences, which are the archetypes, alphabets, and constructs of signs made by all religions.

these sequences spin are the basis of DNA and putting the field of graft base on which to vary the DNA, we have 20 spokes base plus the subsequent humanoid species which are also present in the federation whose DNA varies by 4%.

So we will have 5 races blue, 5 red, 5 yellow, white and 5 depending on how DNA varies in lean and implode.

The DNA is not missing, it can be reconstructed by using all the spiritual work, so regardless of who had worked on it can be changed by the intention interior.
    If we learn how to engage the dna in arc it will accelerate becoming an etheric counterpart.
    Here lies the secret of all activities magical and mystical.

Now I'm sure and I have evidence that the Fed is sampling the mutated DNA of people with double body of holographic devices to record sequences, and have a base to repopulate planets depending on how things go.

Hello available.

...to the topTop

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

aerozy (19th April 2015), Aragorn (19th April 2015), Bek (19th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), onespirit (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wyndstorm View Post
    So, I am personally actively DOing the elements of the "message", and I've even gotten to a point where other humans started to take advantage of me because I am so giving. Like, with some people I ended up feeling like the Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein, and felt drained hanging out with specific people, to the point where either I get out of the relationship or "drown." Also known as being a "martyr"

There needs to be some kind of balance. I have gotten to a point where if I keep giving "service to others" to those who operate as "service to self" ... I end up being SOL

Well, this thought just gave me an idea...
    There is a great book called "When helping you is hurting me" by Carmen Renee Berry (ISBN-10: 0824521080). She calls this "the Messiah trap".

A long time ago I was led to read this book due to things going on in my own life, to try and understand what motivates certain people in my life to help others, while the needs of their own family are ignored. This book talks a lot about the psychology of "helping", why some people do it all the time, to their own detriment, and to the detriment of their families, what makes these people tend to become rescuers like EMTs and firefighters, as is the case with my family members. It was very good for me to understand why they are the way they are. It goes way back to their childhoods at least.

Spiritually, one of the main points of the book is providing too much help can be bad for the helper, but also sometimes denies the people they are helping the chance they need to learn life lessons, and it can become enabling of behaviors that do not result in spiritual growth at the soul level.

This perspective was good for me later when I became a parent. Obviously we should not let our kids run out into traffic on a busy street or play with explosives, but we should give them the opportunity to skin their knees when learning to ride a bicycle, something they must learn on their own, that we as parents can not learn for them. And so on. Teachers understand this as well and live with it every day: when to help, when not to help, that is the question. The trick is to create a safe environment where lessons can be learned, so the person can better deal with more serious situations on their own later.

For instance, my younger son has a posterboard project due in 2 weeks, he does not want to do it, does not know how to do it....how much should I help him? (IMO many parents today provide their kids way too much "help" here. It's obvious when you see the projects which ones were done by the parents.) Meanwhile my older son is facing final exams in his senior year of his BSME program, and now needs no help (except $$$$!) from us.

So with the younger one, it starts this weekend with the posterboard project.

Bek
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2015), enlightened star (19th April 2015), LarBear (19th April 2015), Majik (19th April 2015), Param (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Silver Eagle (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), TaipeiSam (19th April 2015), Wyndstorm (19th April 2015)